If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Nobori:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Nobori:
- Hiwamata Nobori Shizumu Ashitani by Shogo from the Album Taiyo
- I Wish Your Dreams Come Ture (feat. Megna, Mayu, Kyo-Mi & Mai Nobori) by Fujiko from the Album Love Collection
- Koi Nobori by The Asias from the Album The Music of Asia
- Koi Nobori (Carp Streamer: Children's Day Theme Song) by Chris Kenji Beer from the Album Koto Jazz: Season Suite
- Koi Nobori (Instrumental) by The Asias from the Album The Music of Asia
- Koi-Nobori by 101 Strings Orchestra from the Album World Music Vol. 30: The Sound Of Japan
- Koi-Nobori by 101 Strings Orchestra from the Album Authentic Japanese Music (Traditional Songs and Melodies from Japan)
- Koi-Nobori by 101 Strings Orchestra from the Album Music from Japan
- Koi-Nobori by 101 Strings Orchestra from the Album Exotica, Vol. 1 - 30 Original Lounge Classics
- Koi-nobori by Tsugumi Jidou Gassyoudan from the Album Yoiko-no Douyou
Books about Nobori:
- Bart Simpson Comics #71 - 2012 by Sergio Aragones, Michael Nobori
- Nobori: Webster's Timeline History, 1964 - 2007 - Aug 17, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Mokubee no unagi nobori - May 1, 2003 by Akira SanetoÌ"; YoÌ"suke Inoue
- Simpsons Comics Presents Bart Simpson Mischief Maker, No. 16 - 2004 by Michael Nobori and Joey Nilges
- Hiroshima - Mar 4, 1989 by John Hersey
- Hi Hamata Nobori Klika es (2011) ISBN: 4286104931 [Japanese Import] -
- Kudari no naka de nobori o ikiru : fukanoÌ" no toki ni kanoÌ" o mitsukero - Mar 1, 2014 by Minoru Kamata
- Roshia bungakusha Nobori Shomu & Akutagawa Ryunosuke ronko (Japanese Edition) - 2001 by Yoshihide Wada
- NyuÌ"mon'yama torekkingu sapoÌ"to bukku : nobori koÌ"teisa de eraberu tokoton ii yama dake sanjuÌ"hassen. - Apr 1, 2013 by 2013. editor: ToÌ"kyoÌ" : Nekopaburisshingu
- The Complete Japanese Joinery - 1995 by Hideo Sato and Yasua Nakahara
Movies about Nobori:
- Blind Woman's Curse1971 Unrated
- Japanese Movie - Nippon Kyokaku Den Nobori Ryuu [Japan DVD] DUTD-2583 Unrated
- Japanese Movie - Nihon Kyokakuden Nobori Ryu
- Railroad - Zenpo Tenbo Series 115 Kei Sanyo Honsen 1 Shimonoseki - Hiroshima (Nobori) [Japan BD] TEXJ-57005 Unrated
- Railroad - Zenpo Tenbo Series 115 Kei Sanyo Honsen 1 Shimonoseki - Hiroshima (Nobori) (2DVDS) [Japan DVD] TEBJ... Unrated
Wiki information Nobori:
Nobori is a Japanese banner. They are long, narrow flags, attached to a pole with a cross-rod to hold the fabric straight out and prevent it from furling around the rod; this way, the field is always visible and identifiable.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Noboribetsu is a city in Iburi Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan. Part of Shikotsu-Toya National Park, it is southwest of Sapporo, west of Tomakomai and northeast of Hakodate. As of 2008, the city has an estimated population of 53,018 and a population...
Koinobori, meaning "carp streamer" in Japanese, are carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown in Japan to celebrate Tango no Sekku, a traditional calendrical event which is now designated a national holiday; Children's Day. These wind socks are made...
Noborito is a neighborhood located in Tama-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan just across the southwestern border of Tokyo metropolis on the Tama River approximately 18 minutes south of Shinjuku on the Odakyu Odawara Line Express. During World...
- Shomu Nobori
- Influence Node, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Shomu Nobori was the pen-name of a noted translator and educator of Russian literature in Taishō and Shōwa period Japan. His real name was Naotaka Nobori. He also served as a special advisor to the Japanese cabinet on Russian and Soviet issues.
- Noborito Station
- Location, Transit Stop
Noborito Station is an interchange railway station in the Noborito neighborhood of Tama-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, operated by East Japan Railway Company and the Odakyu Electric Railway.
- Koi Nobori
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Makoto Nobori
- Actor, Person, Topic, Deceased Person, Film actor
Makoto Kobori is an actor.
- Taiga Nobori
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Taiga Nobori is a fictional character from the 2008 television series Kamen Rider Kiva.
- Michael Nobori
- Scriptwriter, Award Nominee, Topic, Person
Michael Nobori is a screenwriter.