Meaning : Born on Christmas Day, Used largely in English, Spanish and German, meaning 'born on christmas' in Latin. It means 'rest', 'comfort' and 'long-lived' in Hebrew., Born On Christmas Day, Christmas Day,
Pronunciation : (NowEHL), NOL, no-EL , NO ell,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Noel:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Noel:
- Noel comes from a French word meaning ‘birth day’ and is associated with the day of Christ’s birth, Christmas day. Noel is the original spelling but the variation Nowell can be found in Britain. Noel would be a fitting name for any boy born on Christmas day. Noelle is the feminine form.
- French Meaning: The name Noel is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Noel is: Christmas.
- American Meaning: The name Noel is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Noel is: Christmas.
- English form of NOËL
Definition funny of Noel:
- Person 1: Man did you see Noel in the hallway Person 2: Yea I did, he's one straight badass Smart Person: That guys name is Noel Stupid ass: Wait christmas is here Smart Person No you dumb fuck, that guys name is Noel Stupid ass: oh Smart Person: retard
- My middle name Noel means Christmas
- guy examples girl1 : have you met noel Girl 2: No GIRL 1 : wELL you really need to meet him he is a really good friend Girl Examples Guy 1: Have you met noel she is always stating drama stay a way from her GUY2: oK I HERD SHE IS VERY AWKAWARD TOO.
- girl 1: "who's that boy, he's gorgeous" girl 2: "thats Noel, he's perfect"
- -Hi, my name is Noel. -Is that spelled N-o-e-l-l-e? -No, it is never spelling like that because that spelling is never correct.
- Wow did you see Noel, she is so naughty. Noel just gave everyone a hug.
- I slept with a noel and you know how they are ;3
Expression information Noel:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Noel:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Noel:
- Stroke It Noel - Big Star
- The First Noel by Lady Antebellum from the Album On This Winter's Night
- The First Noel by Neil Sedaka from the Album The Miracle of Christmas
- You're My Music [feat. Noel Gourdin] by Brian Culbertson from the Album Dreams
- Soul Noel by Vintage Trouble from the Album Soul Noel
- Du coté de Noël (Accord final) by Philippe Corset from the Album Mets-toi en route !
- Voici Noël (Accord final) by Philippe Corset from the Album Mets-toi en route !
- The Angel Gabriel (Basque Noel) [Instrumental Version] by John Keys from the Album Christmas Carols, Vol. 2 (Organ Accompaniments)
- The First Noel by Four Freshmen from the Album Freshmas! [Explicit]
- Auld Lang Syne/ O Come All Ye Faithful/ The First Noël by Gaelic Irish Song Masters from the Album Celtic Christmas Meditation: Christmas Songs for a Relaxing Holiday
Books about Noel:
- Noel: #3 (Kelly Clan) - Jul 2, 2015 by Madison Stevens
- Noel - 1993 by Romeo Muller
- Agents of Empire: Knights, Corsairs, Jesuits and Spies in the Sixteenth-Century Mediterranean World - Sep 3, 2015 by Noel Malcolm
- Colorado: A Historical Atlas - May 29, 2015 by Thomas J. Noel and Carol Zuber-Mallison
- Buzzing Hemisphere / Rumor Hemisférico (Camino del Sol) - Sep 24, 2015 by Urayoán Noel
- Noel (Angel Paws Holiday Book 2) - Oct 3, 2013 by Jordan Taylor
- Ballet Shoes (The Shoe Books) - Nov 23, 1993 by Noel Streatfeild and Diane Goode
- Needing Noel (Moon Pack Book 14) - Jul 17, 2015 by Amber Kell
- The Noel Surprise - Jul 3, 2015 by Augusta Hill
- Skating Shoes - Oct 13, 2009 by Noel Streatfeild
Movies about Noel:
- Mugshots: Knoller and Noel - The Attack Dog Scandal2013 NR CC
- Killing Time: The Noel Fellowes Story2006 NR CC
- Joyeux Noel (Merry Christmas)2006 PG-13 CC
- Noel2004 PG CC
- Joyeux Noel2006 PG-13
- Noel2004 PG
- The Very First Noel2006 NR
- David Lean Directs Noel Coward1945 NR
- David Lean's This Happy Breed ~ by Noel Coward and Ronald Neame1944 Unrated
- Noel Gallagher - International Magic Live At The O22013 NR
Wiki information Noel:
- Noël Coward
- Dramatist, Author, Award Nominee, Film actor, Literature Subject, Person, Identity, Influence Node, Featured artist, Name source
Sir Noël Peirce Coward was an English playwright, composer, director, actor and singer, known for his wit, flamboyance, and what Time magazine called "a sense of personal style, a combination of cheek and chic, pose and poise". Born in Teddington,...
- Noel Gallagher
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Composer, Topic, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Songwriter, Record Producer, Featured artist
Noel Thomas David Gallagher is an English musician, singer, guitarist, and songwriter. He served as the lead guitarist, co-lead vocalist and principal songwriter of the rock band Oasis. Raised in Burnage, Manchester, Gallagher began learning guitar...
- Romance Film, Film, Netflix Title, Topic
Noel is a 2004 Christmas-themed drama film written by David Hubbard and directed by Chazz Palminteri. It stars Susan Sarandon, Penélope Cruz, Paul Walker, Alan Arkin, Daniel Sunjata and an uncredited Robin Williams. It was filmed in Montreal, Canada.
- The First Noel
"The First Noel" is a traditional classical English Christmas carol, most likely from the early modern period, although possibly earlier. Noel is an Early Modern English synonym of "Christmas". In its current form, it is of Cornish origin, and it was...
- Noel Edmonds
- TV Host, TV Personality, Organization founder, Person, Award Winner, Identity, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee
Noel Ernest Edmonds is an English broadcaster and executive, who made his name as a DJ on BBC Radio 1 in the UK. He has presented light entertainment television programmes, including Multi-Coloured Swap Shop, Top of the Pops, The Late, Late Breakfast...
- Noel Fielding
- Comedian, TV Program Creator, Musician, TV Personality, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner, Author, Musical Artist, Music video performer
Noel Fielding is an English comedian, actor, artist, DJ and musician. Fielding is best known for playing Vince Noir and Old Gregg in The Mighty Boosh, which he co-wrote with co-star and comedy partner, Julian Barratt. In 2009, he became a team...
- Joyeux Noël
- Music Film, Film, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Joyeux Noël is a 2005 French film about the World War I Christmas truce of December 1914, depicted through the eyes of French, Scottish and German soldiers. It was written and directed by Christian Carion. It was screened out of competition at the...
- City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD County Place
Noel is a city in McDonald County, Missouri, United States, along the Elk River. The population was 1,832 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Fayetteville–Springdale–Rogers Metropolitan Area.
- George Gordon Byron
- Poet, Author, Literature Subject, Name source, Noble person, Fictional Character Creator, Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Lyricist
George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron, FRS, commonly known simply as Lord Byron, was an English poet and a leading figure in the Romantic movement. Among Byron's best-known works are the lengthy narrative poems Don Juan and Childe Harold's Pilgrimage...
- Kim Kardashian
- Celebrity, TV Producer, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Person, Organization founder, Ranked item, Family member, TV program guest, Film actor
Kimberly "Kim" Kardashian West is an American television and social media personality, socialite, and model. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Kardashian first gained media attention through her friendship with Paris Hilton, but she...