If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Onyejekwe:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Onyejekwe:
- Readings in Gender and Development: Engendering National and Global Policies - Jul 1, 2009 by Chineze J. Onyejekwe
- Nigeria Civil War: The country Biafra - Oct 20, 2014 by Ignatius Chukwuka Onyejekwe
- Onitsha Ado N'Idu On My Mind - Jan 6, 2011 by Chineze J. Onyejekwe
- Grime and Glory - Jun 2004 by Emeka Onyejekwe
- The interrelationship between gender-based violence and HIV/AIDS in South Africa.: An article from: Journal of... - Jul 14, 2006 by Chineze J. Onyejekwe
- Readings in Gender and Development: Engendering National and Global Policies by Onyejekwe, Chineze J.  -
- The role of the military in economic and social development: A comparative regime performance in Nigeria, 1960... - 1981 by Okey Onyejekwe
- Half Woman - Apr 16, 2001 by Jacqueline Nwando Onyejekwe
- Readings in Gender & Development (09) by Onyejekwe, Chineze J [Paperback (2009)] - 2009 by Onyejekwe
- The Future of Catholic Priesthood in Igboland: The Dangers and Challenges Ahead - Aug 30, 2015 by Cornelius Uche Okeke
Wiki information Onyejekwe:
- Nneka Onyejekwe
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Nneka Obiamaka Onyejekwe is a Romanian volleyball player who plays as a middle blocker for Voléro Zürich and the Romania national team. She was born in Hațeg to a Romanian mother and Nigerian father, both intellectuals, and was raised in Cluj-Napoca....
- Chike Onyejekwe
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Chike Osita Onyejekwe is a Romanian handballer who plays as a left wing for Liga Națională club HC Odorheiu Secuiesc. He was born in Hațeg to a Romanian mother and Nigerian father, both intellectuals. One of his sisters, Nneka, plays female...
- Obi Onyejekwe
- Award Nominee, Person, Topic
- Okey Onyejekwe
- Person, Author
- Cindy Onyejekwe
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Cindy Onyejekwe appeared in the 2006 film The Hard Corps.
- Azudi Onyejekwe
- Theater Actor, Person, Opera singer
- Mekka Don
- Hip hop Artist, Person, Musical Artist
Chukwuemeka Nnamdi Onyejekwe, also known as Mekka Don, is an American rapper, actor, lawyer, and entrepreneur. In 2012 he was named an "mtvU Freshman" and won "mtvU Best Freshman Video" for his music video "Dirty" in March of the same year....