If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Orosa:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Orosa:
- 1. Did you hear that guy speaking spanish? Such an Orosa. 2. Dude, that was an awesome jamming sesh. You're a bit of an Orosa 3. His hair's like, a foot long! Orosa alert!
Songs about Orosa:
- Anonimus orosa se kremamenon xriste by Voicu Enachescu Preludiu from the Album Chants orthodoxes byzantins - Byzantine chant
- Give It Up (feat. Calvin Orosa) by David King from the Album Anthology 2012-2015
Books about Orosa:
- EL MARKETING DE LOS PARTIDOS POLÍTICOS: La lucha por el poder (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2012 by José Javier Orosa González
- Passive Methods as a Solution for Improving Indoor Environments (Green Energy and Technology) - Jan 25, 2014 by José A. Orosa and Armando C. Oliveira
- A La Carte: Food and Fiction - 2007 by Cecilia Manguerra Brainard and Marily Ysip Orosa
- The dances of the emerald isles : a great Philippine heritage - 1980 by Leonor Orosa. Goquingco
- La Orosa: The dance-drama that is Leonor Goquingco - 1994 by Nick Joaquin
- El cambio dramático en el modelo teleserial norteamericano (Spanish Edition) - Dec 23, 2012 by Miguel A. Orosa
- Uso de las TICs en la enseñanza de la Física Aplicada: Ayudas pedagógicas mediante TICs (Spanish Edition) - Jul 4, 2012 by Juan José Galán and Jose Antonio Orosa
- Implicaciones Deontológicas de las Historias Clínicas Informatizadas: Para los Profesionales de la Salud Mental... - Sep 25, 2012 by Sara Guila Fidel Kinori and Francisco José Eiroa Orosa
- Introduction to psychrometrics with EES: theory and solved problems - Jun 6, 2010 by José A. Orosa and Armando C. Oliveira
- Engineering Thermodynamics with EES: concepts and applications - Jan 26, 2011 by José A. Orosa and Armando C. Oliveira
Wiki information Orosa:
- Maria Orosa
- Deceased Person, Person
Maria Orosa e Ylagan was a Filipino food technologist, pharmaceutical chemist, humanitarian and war heroine. She experimented with foods native to the Philippines and formulated food products like calamansi nip, a desiccated and powdered form of...
- Leonor Orosa-Goquingco
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person
Leonor Orosa-Goquingco was a Filipino national artist in creative dance. She could play the piano, draw, design scenery and costumes, sculpt, act, direct, dance and choreograph. Her pen name was Cristina Luna and she was known as Trailblazer, Mother...
- Leah Orosa
- Model, Person
Leah Orosa is a former model.
- Orosa-Nakpil, Malate
- Written Work, Book, Work of Fiction
Orosa-Nakpil, Malate is a self-published novel by a student named Louie Mar Gangcuangco in 2006. The story revolves around Dave, a young medical student who frequently goes to Malate. In Barn, a bar that houses a dark room, he meets the men who...
- Camille Orosa
- Actor, Person
Camille Orosa is a model and actress.
- Island, Location, Geographical Feature
Orosay is a small tidal island in Traigh Mhòr on the north east coast of Barra in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. It is about 30 hectares in extent and the highest point is 38 metres.
- La Orosa
- Book, Written Work
- José Sánchez Orosa
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
José Sánchez Orosa is a film actor.
- Juan J. Orosa
- Writer, Person
Juan J. Orosa is a Mexican writer, born in México City in 1969. In 1987 he began studying physics at the National University, but a year later changed to engineering; two years later he founded his own company. Dissatisfied, Juan decided to leave...
- Acanthops orosa
- Biological Species, Organism Classification