Meaning : A variation from the name Oscar, commonly used in the German and Scandinavian languages. Oskar means 'deer lover' or 'gentle friend'., Lover of Deer,
Pronunciation : OS Kahr, (OS-Ker),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Oskar:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Oskar:
- Oskar is the Scandinavian version of Oscar. Its history can be traced back to usage in poems about the past of Scotland, written in the 1700’s. Napoleon named his godson after the character, who went on to become the king of Sweden. In 1895 Oscar Wilde was tried for homosexuality and as a result popularity of the name Oscar dwindled, but it is now a very popular name, especially in America.
- Norse Meaning: The name Oskar is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Oskar is: Divine spear.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Oskar is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Oskar is: Jumping fighter.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Oskar is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Oskar is: God's spear.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Oskar is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Oskar is: Leaping warrior.
Definition funny of Oskar:
- -I met this guy yesterday, his name was Oskar or something. -What?With a K or a C??! -K i think -Ah ok, then he's probably hilarious
- oh god, you oskar'd that bitch!
- I want to give you an Oskar
- "omg oskar is such a faggot" "yeah, lets kick his ass" "no hes got the other kid helping him." "wat a pussy"
Expression information Oskar:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Oskar:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Oskar:
- Hello Oskar (Album Version) by Our Lady Peace from the Album Clumsy
- Another Drum for Oskar (feat. Steve Erquiaga, Keith Jones, Kenneth Nash & William Kennedy) by Andy Narell from the Album Slow Motion
- Roadhouse Blues (feat. Lee Oskar) [Live] by Eric Burdon, Robby Krieger, Lee Oskar from the Album Live At the China Club, And More
- Oskar Barnack ? Oscar Grant [Explicit] by Blue Scholars from the Album Cinemetropolis [Explicit]
- Oskar's New Drum by Andy Narell from the Album Hidden Treasure
- Once Upon A Time (Oskar Remix) by Carl Kennedy & Oskar from the Album Once Upon a Time Part 3 (The Remixes)
- Oskar Bohme: Concerto In E Minor For Trumpet And Orchestra, Op. 18: Rondo Allegro Scherzando by George Vosburgh from the Album Trumpeter's Heritage - Classics For Trumpet And Orchestra
- Oskar by Uniform Motion from the Album Life
- Lost in Rio (Oskar Remix) by Carl Kennedy & Joel Edwards from the Album Lost in Rio
- Alfred Anderssons Vals Efter Oskar Larsson by Christer Wesström from the Album Så Det Låter!
Books about Oskar:
- Oskar and the Eight Blessings - Sep 8, 2015 by Tanya Simon and Richard Simon
- Oskar Schindler: The Untold Account of His Life, Wartime Activities, and the True Story Behind the List - Oct 26, 2004 by David M. Crowe
- Oskar & Klaus: The Search for Bigfoot (Oskar & Klaus Adventures) - Nov 1, 2014 by Mick Szydlowski and Travis Bossard
- Oskar Schindler: The Untold Account of His Life, Wartime Activites, and the True Story Behind the List - May 8, 2007 by David Crowe
- Oskar Schlemmer: Visions of a New World - Apr 15, 2015 by Staatsgalerie Stuttgart and Ina Conzen
- Oskar Kokoschka: Letters 1905-1976 - May 1992 by Olda Kokoschka
- On the Economic Theory of Socialism - Jan 1, 1964 by Oskar Lange and Fred M. Taylor
- The Soviets: The Russian Workers, Peasants, and Soldiers Councils, 1905-1921 - 1975 by Oskar Anweiler
- Renaissance Thought and the Arts: Collected Essays - Dec 21, 1980 by Paul Oskar Kristeller
- History-The Last Things Before the Last - Sep 7, 2013 by Siegfried Kracauer and Paul Oskar Kristeller
Movies about Oskar:
- Rico, Oskar und die Tieferschatten2014
- Zakhar Bron Teaches Oskar Rieding: Violin Concerto in B Minor, Op. 352005 G
- Oskar Schindler: True Story1997 NR by Oskar Schindler
- Dragnet: Collector's Edition - Vol.8 Big Family - Big Countetfeit - Vol.7 Big Oskar - Big Confession1952
- Oskar Fischinger: Ten Films1947
- Nunca La Olvidaré (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Irene Dunne; Barbara Bel Geddes; Oskar H1948 Unrated
- Bauhaus - Bühne und Tanz / Stage and Dance - Oskar Schlemmer2014
- Oskar and Josefine Unrated
- Zakhar Bron: Oskar Rieding Violin Concerto B Minor2011 Unrated
- Oskar Langenfeld. 12 Mal2001
Wiki information Oskar:
- Oskar Schindler
- Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Identity, Ranked item, Film subject, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Topic
Oskar Schindler was an ethnic German industrialist, spy, and member of the Nazi Party who is credited with saving the lives of 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust by employing them in his enamelware and ammunitions factories, which were located in...
- Oskar Kokoschka
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Exhibition subject, Author, Person, Librettist, Influence Node, Name source, Deceased Person
Oskar Kokoschka was an Austrian artist, poet and playwright best known for his intense expressionistic portraits and landscapes.
- Oskar Schlemmer
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Author, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person
Oskar Schlemmer was a German painter, sculptor, designer and choreographer associated with the Bauhaus school. In 1923 he was hired as Master of Form at the Bauhaus theatre workshop, after working some time at the workshop of sculpture. His most...
- Oskar Werner
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Musician, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Featured artist
Oskar Werner was an Austrian actor. He is known for his film performances in Jules and Jim, Ship of Fools, The Spy Who Came in from the Cold, Fahrenheit 451 and The Shoes of the Fisherman. Werner received an Academy Award nomination in 1966, two...
- Lee Oskar
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Topic, Film music contributor, Lyricist, Composer, TV Actor, Musician, Person
Lee Oskar is a Danish harmonica player, notable for his contributions to the sound of the rock-funk fusion group War, which he formed with Eric Burdon, his solo work, and as a harmonica manufacturer. He currently plays with 3 other original WAR band...
- Oskar Dirlewanger
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Dr. Oskar Paul Dirlewanger, a German military officer, was the founder and commander of the infamous Nazi SS penal unit "Dirlewanger" during World War II. Dirlewanger's name is closely linked to some of the worst crimes of the war. He also fought in...
- Oskar Lafontaine
- Politician, Author, Identity, Person, Topic, Organization founder
Oskar Lafontaine is a German politician who served in the government of Germany as Minister of Finance from 1998 to 1999. Previously he was Minister-President of the state of Saarland from 1985 to 1998, and he was also Chairman of the Social...
- Oskar Linnros
- Pop Artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Record Producer, Webpage, Featured artist, Musician, Person
Hans Oskar "Kihlen" Linnros is a Swedish musician. He was part of the alternative hip hop band Snook alongside Daniel Adams-Ray, before going solo and releasing his solo studio debut album Vilja bli that reached #2 in the Swedish Albums Chart. The...
- Oskar Homolka
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Award Winner, Person, Deceased Person
Oskar Homolka was an Austrian film and theatre actor.
- Oskar Sima
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Award Winner, Musical Artist
Oskar Sima was an Austrian actor who is best remembered for appearing in supporting roles in countless comedy films from the 1930s to the 1960s. Born in Hohenau an der March, Lower Austria, Sima attended high school in Vienna. After a brief tour in...