Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : OT-so ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Otso:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Otso:
- Means "bear" in Finnish.
Definition funny of Otso:
- "Oh my god! This cake is such an otso!" "He/she is otso worthy"
Songs about Otso:
- Otso-Otso by Bayani Agbayani Feat. Asngelika Jones from the Album Mag Otso-Otso Tayo Bayan
- Christmas Medley(Totoy Bibbo.Pamela,Sayaw Kikay,Otso Otso) by Totoy Bibbo, Pamela, Sayaw Kikay, Otso Otso from the Album Hataw Na! Pasko Na
- Otso Otso Pasko by Bayani Agbayani Feat. Gogirls from the Album Mag Otso-Otso Tayo Bayan
- Desi Otso Ka Na by Milyo Naryo from the Album Nanginit Na (Visayan Hits)
- Etxean Uso Kalean Otso [Explicit] by Kauta from the Album Izan Zaitez Zu [Explicit]
- Hiru Otso Beltz by Oskorri from the Album Marijane Kanta Zan
- Hiru Otso Maldan Gora by Pello Ramirez from the Album Haize Oihalak
- Honningspiseren Otso by Christer Borg from the Album Trikolor - 3x16: Lover Bra, Kjør På & Heilt Seriøst
- Otso [Explicit] by Surfin Kaos from the Album Bizzionbizzi [Explicit]
- Otso Ardi Larruz by Etsaiak from the Album Apurtu arte
Books about Otso:
- Otsos - 2001 by Houm S.
- Otso-herra postin kantajana. - 1979 by Kuratomi Ch.
- Otsos. . Seriia: Al'ternativa. - 2003 by Khoum S.
- Sciorrfhocail: SC Alta Agus Rsc Al (Irish Edition) - Nov 1, 2009 by Panu Petteri Höglund and Otso Höglund
- ADI, OTSO HANDI BADATOR ! -
- Helsinki. Helsingford 62 - 1957 by Otso Pietinen
- Leino-tunnelmia Kuvina - 1946 by Otso Pietinen
- EXTINCTION DEBT AT EXTINCTION THRESHOLD - 2002 by Hanski, Ilkk & Ovaskainen, Otso
- The Kalevala: Epic of the Finnish People - Sep 8, 1989 by Eino Friberg and Elias Lönnrot
- Otsos - 2004 by Styuart Khoum
Movies about Otso:
- Otso Otso pamela-mela wan - Philippines Filipino Tagalog DVD Movie2013 PG
- Otso Otso Pamela Mela Wan
Wiki information Otso:
Otso is a Finnish state-owned icebreaker. Built by Wärtsilä Helsinki shipyard in 1986 to replace the aging Karhu-class icebreakers, she was the first Finnish post-war icebreaker to be built without bow propellers. Otso has an identical sister ship,...
In Finnish mythology Otso, Ohto, Kontio, metsän kuningas, and mesikämmen are some of the many rarely uttered circumlocutory epithets for the spirit that was never directly named. Generally, the spirit of the bear was referred to as friend, brother,...
- Otso otso
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Otso-Otso Pamela-Mela-Wan
- Comedy Film, Topic, Film, Netflix Title
Otso Otso Pamela-mela Wan is a 2004 comedy film written by Mel Mendoza-Del Rosario and directed by Jerry Lopez Sineneng.
- Otso Virtanen
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Otso Virtanen is a Finnish football player who plays as a goalkeeper for Finnish Veikkausliiga side IFK Mariehamn. Virtanen started his professional career in 2011 at TPS, appearing primarily for their reserve team ÅIFK. Before the 2013 season, he...
- Otso Rantakari
- Ice Hockey Defenceman, Person
Otso Rantakari is a Finnish ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing with Espoo Blues in the Finnish Liiga. Rantakari made his Liiga debut playing with Espoo Blues during the 2014–15 Liiga season.
- Otso Raisanen
- Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person
Otso Raisanen is an athlete.
- Topic, Film
- Otso Karhu
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Otso Karhu is a fictional character in the Finnish TV series Uusi päivä played by Aimo Räsänen.
- Otso Linnalaakso
- Production designer, Film production designer, Topic, Person
Otso Linnalaakso is a production designer.