If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Oyibo:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Oyibo:
- Means "white" in Urhobo.
Definition funny of Oyibo:
- Person 1: Oyibo got money-o! Person 2: Oyibo are crazy!
- 1. Mom: Ochuko, look at that Oyibo man's cigar (cigarette) Son: Mummy, that is my boss 2. Chei!, the sun is really disturbing that Oyibo (albino), look at how he is squinting his eyes. 3. Forget your oyibo formings, who are you acting up for?
Songs about Oyibo:
- Akara Oyibo by Niniola from the Album Akara Oyibo
- Alusi Nne Nnam Na Oyibo Ka by Ogene Anuka from the Album Oganiru Age Grade Umuowele Agulu
- Ego Oyibo, Pt. 1 by De-Apinjo from the Album Ego Oyibo
- Ego Oyibo, Pt. 2 by De-Apinjo from the Album Ego Oyibo
- Njita N'anu Oyibo by Cultural Music Masters from the Album Cultural Music Masters Part 1
- Nobi Oyibo (feat. Kiki) by Sunny Neji from the Album Timeless
- Onye Olu Oyibo by Atumma Ugonano from the Album Onwu Zik
- Oyibo (feat. Malcoholic) by Flavor from the Album The Playlist
- Oyibo Mentality by Bright Chimezie (Okoro Junior) from the Album Oyibo Mentality
- Ubo Ndi Oyibo by Nwankwo Aghadinagu from the Album Ugbo Ndi Oyibo
Books about Oyibo:
- Crazy Oyibo - Apr 27, 2013 by Ana Hogas and Ionut (John) Florea
- Grand Unified Theorem: Discovery of the Theory of Everything and the Fundamental Building Block of Quantum Theory - Aug 1, 2004 by Gabriel A. Oyibo
- unfortunate oyibo: IN POEMS - Sep 11, 2015 by Kabolobari Benakole and Nsisong Effiong
- Oyibos - Aug 22, 2011 by Gus Udo
- Oyibos: Memoirs of Culture Shock - Nov 18, 2011 by Gus Udo
- Highlights of the Grand Unified Theorem: Formulation of the Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything - Mar 2002 by Gabriel A. Oyibo
- Advances in Mathematics Research - Mar 30, 2005 by Gabriel Oyibo
- Oyibo!!! Wei Er Sohn Eines Schwarzen Vaters (German Edition) - Jul 25, 2011 by Anatol Egbuna
- Grand Unified Theorem - Nov 1, 1999 by Gabriel A. Oyibo and G. A. Oyibo
- Advances in Mathematical Research - Dec 2002 by Gabriel Oyibo
Wiki information Oyibo:
Oyibo or Oyinbo is a Nigerian word of Yoruba origin used to refer to a white person. In Nigeria, it is generally used to refer to an European or a person of European descent. The word is commonly pronounced "Oyinbo" /ˌoʊˈ ˌjiːŋ boʊ/ in Yoruba...
- Oyibo ugbo
Oyibo Ugbo is one of the villages that make up ugbo town in awgu local government area of Enugu State, Nigeria. Oyibo is bounded by their Ngene Ugbo and Ugbo Okpala kins, Obeagu, Ogwugwu, and Mmaku all in awgu local government. Although still not...
- Gabriel Oyibo
- Man, Person
- Dr. Oyibo
- Musical Artist
- David Oyibo Ogbe
- Author, Person
- Employer, Organization
Akátá is a word believed to be derived from the Yoruba people of Nigeria in West Africa. The term is used among Nigerians and other West Africans in the United States to refer to African Americans, similar to the term oyibo used for whites.