If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ozanian:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Ozanian:
- The Battle of Holy Apostles' Monastery - Feb 2009 by General Antranig Ozanian and L.G. Louledgian
- The Silent Generation - Jul 30, 2009 by Haig Sarajian
- National Basketball Association Strategies: Business Expansions, Relocations, and Mergers (SpringerBriefs in Economics) - Oct 8, 2014 by Frank P. Jozsa Jr.
- The Fall of the House of Forbes: The Inside Story of the Collapse of a Media Empire - Sep 27, 2011 by Stewart Pinkerton
- Relocating Teams and Expanding Leagues in Professional Sports: How the Major Leagues Respond to Market Conditions - Aug 30, 1999 by Frank P. Jozsa and John J. Guthrie Jr.
- American Sports Empire: How the Leagues Breed Success - Jan 30, 2003 by Frank P. Jozsa
- Sports Law and Regulation - Dec 1999 by Joseph Gordon Hylton and Paul M. Anderson
- Secret Faces, Secret Places - Jul 14, 2010 by Barbara J. Davis
Wiki information Ozanian:
- Andranik Ozanian
- Military Commander, Military Person, Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Andranik Ozanian, commonly known as Andranik was an Armenian military commander and statesman, the best known fedayi and a key figure of the Armenian national liberation movement. He became active in an armed struggle against the Ottoman government...
- Andranik Toros Ozanian
- Image, Content
- Antranik SC
Antranik SC is a Lebanese-Armenian multi-sports club most known for its professional basketball program. It is located in Antelias, Matn District, Lebanon. Named after the Armenian national figure Antranik Ozanian, it is the sports programme of the...
- Battle of Holy Apostles Monastery
- Battle, Military Conflict, Event
The Battle of Holy Apostles Monastery was an armed conflict between Ottoman Empire's forces and the Armenian militia in Holy Apostles Monastery near Mush, Ottoman Empire in November 1901. Andranik Ozanian's intentions were to attract the attention of...