Meaning : Noble, Patrycja is a Polish girl name. The meaning of the name is `Noble`.,
Pronunciation : PAT re cha, paht-RITS-yah , (paht-RITS-yah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Patrycja:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Patrycja:
- Patrycja is the Polish equivalent of the feminine name Patricia which is of Latin origin and is said to mean ‘Noble’. This variation is obviously more popular in Poland than in Britain, and Patrycja Mikula is a Polish actress.
- Polish feminine form of Patricius (see PATRICK).
Definition funny of Patrycja:
- ayyyy look it's mah patrycja!
Songs about Patrycja:
- Din kaerlighed (Danish Version) (feat. Patrycja Wiselka) by Isabelle Abildtrup from the Album Your Love - Din Kaerligned
- Doe (Patrycja S. Remix) by R.B. from the Album Doe
- Emotional Killer (feat. Patrycja Nowicka) by Pejot from the Album Emotional Killer (feat. Patrycja Nowicka)
- Gdy Wigilia Jest (feat. Patrycja Kosiarkiewicz) by Feel from the Album Pocztówka Do ?wi?tego Miko?aja 2008
- Get That Drum (Patrycja S. Remix) by Liam Smith from the Album Get That Drum
- The Groove (Patrycja S. Remix) by Marco P & Nordd Sounds from the Album The Groove
- I Can See Patrycja S. Remix by Moe.ritz from the Album Big Raw [Explicit]
- Incredible (Patrycja S.) by Marco P from the Album Incredible Remix Contest
- Patrycja by Frank Rubel from the Album Wy?ej, Do Gwiazd
- Patrycja by Romuald i Roman from the Album Z Archiwum Polskiego Radia, vol. 5
Books about Patrycja:
- Hack Your Brain: Secrets of an Elite Manhattan Tutor - Apr 17, 2014 by Elie Venezky and Patrycja Slawuta
- Gia and the Girls: "A Lesson in Trust" - Sep 21, 2013 by Angelo J Peduto and Patrycja Johansen
- Demuth: The Journey of a Medieval Woman and Her Dog - Dec 8, 2014 by Edward Bristol and Ingun Patrycja Ignaczak.
- YEARS OF TURMOIL - Sep 14, 2011 by Patrycja Bukalska and Stanislaw Aronson
- Criminal Responsibility for the Crime of Aggression (Routledge Research in International Law) - Nov 8, 2013 by Patrycja Grzebyk
- Learning Styles and Second Language Education - Feb 1, 2014 by Patrycja Marta Kaminska
- Nawrócona wiedzma - 2013 by Hurlak Patrycja
- Auf eine wie dich habe ich lange gewartet (German Edition) - Jul 13, 2015 by Patrycja Spychalski
- The European Union's Fight Against Corruption: The Evolving Policy Towards Member States and Candidate Countries... - Apr 30, 2010 by Patrycja Szarek-Mason
- Criminal Responsibility for the Crime of Aggression - Jul 1, 2015 by Patrycja Grzebyk
Wiki information Patrycja:
- Patrycja Markowska
- Pop rock Artist, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Musician, TV Personality, Person
Patrycja Markowska is a Polish pop rock singer.
- Patrycja Mikula
- Model, Person, Measured person
Patrycja Mikula also known as Patricia Mikula is a Polish model and Playboy Cybergirl. Patrycja was the Cybergirl for the week of April 2, 2007 – her first time posing for Playboy; the same pictures were also featured in the February 2007 issue under...
- Patrycja Soliman
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Patrycja Soliman is an Egyptian-born Polish film and stage actress.
- Patrycja Maliszewska
- Short Track Speed Skater, Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Patrycja Maliszewska is a Polish short-track speed-skater. Maliszewska competed at the 2010 Winter Olympics for Poland. She finished fourth in the first round of the 500 metres and sixth in the first round of the 1500 metres, failing to advance. She...
- Patrycja Wyciszkiewicz
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Patrycja Wyciszkiewicz is a Polish sprinter specialising in the 400 metres. She competed in the 4 × 400 m relay event at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Patrycja Kosiarkiewicz
- Singer, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Film character, Fictional Character
Patrycja is a fictional character from 2009 film My Flesh My Blood.
- Patrycja Durska
Patrycja Durska-Mruk is a Polish actress. She appeared in the comedy television series Bao-Bab, czyli zielono mi in 2003.
- Patrycja Kulwińska
Patrycja Kulwińska is a Polish handball player. She plays for the club Vistal Gdynia, the Polish national team and represented Poland at the 2013 World Women's Handball Championship in Serbia.
- Patrycja Hojnisz
- Biathlete, Person
Patrycja Hojnisz is a Polish biathlete.