Meaning : From Peola's village, From Peola's Village,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pelham:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Pelham:
- English Meaning: The name Pelham is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Pelham is: Derived from a British place name.
Definition funny of Pelham:
- I'm so sick of living in Pelham
- While everyone in Westchester claims to be 10 minutes outside the Bronx, this is literally true for Pelham.
- Yea we ran out of beer at our party in Pelham Manor so I had to go grab my car and drive to Imperial in the bronx. Yea we lost to Pelham in hockey, all their fans were either preppy assholes, or guido assholes, I think they were all drunk.
- Pelham = a town in southern westchester.
- Pelham is a cool name for a town
- Dude 1: "What's Pelham?" Dude 2: "A town stupid." Dude 1: "Never heard of it." Dude 2: "You know, it's the one with all the pizzerias?" Dude 1: "Oh!!!"
- Person 1: You're from Pelham? I'm surprised you don't seem like a stupid rich bastard. Person 2: I'm not from Pelham Manor. Person 1: What? Person 2: I'm from regular Pelham. You know, the place with Hutch elementary school, too many good pizza places like Luigi's, general stores like Roman's Discount and Paper Chase, TD Bank, and other stuff? Person 1: ... that's Pelham? I thought that was in Mount Vernon near the border!
Expression information Pelham:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Pelham:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Pelham:
- We Took Pelham by Deadly Avenger from the Album Deep Red
- We Took Pelham by Deadly Avenger from the Album We Took Pelham
- Pelham Island Road by Oneohtrix Point Never from the Album Returnal
- The Taking Of Pelham 123 (Main Title) by Czech Philharmonic Chamber Orchestra from the Album The Taking Of Pelham 123 (Main Title) - Single
- Hanson Escapes From Pelham House (From the original motion picture soundtrack to "The Satanic Rites of Dracula") by John Cacavas from the Album The Satanic Rites Of Dracula - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- We Took Pelham (Original Version) by Deadly Avenger from the Album The Illicit EP
- Escape From Pelham House (From the original motion picture soundtrack to "The Satanic Rites of Dracula") by John Cacavas from the Album The Satanic Rites Of Dracula - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Champion (feat. Justin Pelham) by Humble Tip from the Album Attractive Aggression
- Crown of Pelham [Explicit] by Coke Dick Motorcycle Awesome from the Album Fog City [Explicit]
- Goodbye Pelham Road by Marty Bartolomeo from the Album Keys To Survival
Books about Pelham:
- Pelham - Complete - May 16, 2012 by Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton
- Sam's Sandwich - Aug 4, 2015 by David Pelham
- Trail: Paper Poetry Pop-Up - Oct 2, 2007 by David Pelham
- A Is for Animals: 10th Anniversary Edition (Pop Up) - Nov 1, 2001 by David Pelham
- Stuff and Nonsense: A Touch-and-Feel Book with a Pop-Up Surprise! - Feb 24, 2009 by David Pelham
- The Facts of Life: Revised Edition (Pop-Up Gift Book) - Nov 1, 1995 by Jonathan Miller and David Pelham
- The Man with Two Left Feet And Other Stories (Jeeves and Wooster) - May 17, 2012 by P. G. (Pelham Grenville) Wodehouse
- The Frog Princess of Pelham - Apr 1997 by Ellen Conford
- Sam's Snack - Sep 1, 1994 by David Pelham
- A History of the Middle East: Fourth Edition - Aug 27, 2013 by Peter Mansfield and Nicolas Pelham
Movies about Pelham:
- The Taking Of Pelham 1 2 32009 R CC
- The Taking of Pelham One Two Three1974 R CC
- The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 Featurette: Making of Pelham2009 NR CC
- The Taking of Pelham 1 2 32009 R
- The Taking of Pelham One Two Three1974 R
- The Devil in a Blue Dress / Glory / Philadelphia / Taking of Pelham 1 2 32013 R
- Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 / Runaway Train1985 R
- Equalizer, the / Taking of Pelham 1 2 3, the (2009) - Set2015 R
- The Taking of Pelham 123 / The Hillside Stranglers - 2 DVD Set2008
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents Volume 1 NR
Wiki information Pelham:
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Pelham is a city and suburb of Birmingham in Shelby County, Alabama, United States. At the 2000 census the population was 14,369, but has grown to 21,352 recorded by the 2010 census. It was named for famed Confederate American Civil War officer John...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Pelham is an inner-ring suburban town in Westchester County, New York, approximately 14 miles northeast of Midtown Manhattan. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 12,396. Historically, Pelham was composed of five villages and became known as...
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Pelham is a town in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 12,897 at the 2010 census.
- Statistical region, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Pelham is a city in Mitchell County, Georgia, in the United States. The population was 3,898 at the 2010 census. Pelham is on the crossroads of US 19 and State Route 93 and is about 38 miles south of Albany and about 26 miles north of Thomasville.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Sports Team Location
The Town of Pelham is located in the centre of Niagara Region in Ontario, Canada. The town's southern boundary is formed by the Welland River, a meandering waterway that flows into the Niagara River. To the west is the township of West Lincoln, to...
- Statistical region, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD County Place
The Village of Pelham is a village in Westchester County, New York, United States. The population was 6,910 at the 2010 census. It is located in the Town of Pelham, which is colloquially referred to as Pelham.
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Pelham is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,321 at the 2010 census. It shares the same ZIP code as Amherst. Pelham is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Thomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle
- Politician, Deceased Person, Political Appointer, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Author
Thomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle upon Tyne and 1st Duke of Newcastle-under-Lyne, KG, PC was a British Whig statesman, whose official life extended throughout the Whig supremacy of the 18th century. He is commonly known as the Duke of...
- The Taking of Pelham 123
- Action/Adventure Film, Film, Topic, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title
The Taking of Pelham 123 is a 2009 American thriller film directed by Tony Scott, and starring Denzel Washington and John Travolta. It is a film adaptation of the novel by Morton Freedgood, and is a remake of the original 1974 film adaptation, which...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Pelham is an unincorporated community in northwest Caswell County, North Carolina at the North Carolina/Virginia border. It is often considered a suburb of nearby Danville, Virginia. Pelham is located along Pelham Loop Road near the eastern terminus...