If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Piddington:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Piddington:
- I have a people carrier, I am a bit of a Piddington. I like kippers, I am a bit of a piddington.
- 1. That piddington is going 12mph in a 50 and I can't see around its fat ass to tell whether or not I can pass it. 2. This place is clogged with piddingtons; must be a Michael Buble' concert in town tonight.
Books about Piddington:
- Changing patterns in domestic energy use - Oct 7, 2015 by Helen Garrett and Justine Piddington
- Piddington's Secrets - Jan 5, 2015 by Martin T Hart
- Revelations of the Impossible Piddingtons: A Kyame Piddington Adventure in Second Sight (Adventures in Second... - Sep 18, 2012 by Barry H. Wiley
- Shadow of the Tiger: A Kyame Piddington Mesmeric Thriller (Adventures in Second Sight Book 2) - Jul 10, 2014 by Barry H. Wiley
- Rumble Seat: A Victorian Childhood Remembered - Oct 13, 2010 by Helen Piddington
- By Helen Piddington The Inlet: Memoir of a Modern Pioneer (1st Frist Edition) [Hardcover] - Oct 25, 2001
- The Inlet: Memoir of a Modern Pioneer - Nov 9, 2001 by Helen Piddington
- Piddington: Webster's Timeline History, 1732 - 2006 - Aug 17, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Isaac's Storm: A Man, a Time, and the Deadliest Hurricane in History - Jul 11, 2000 by Erik Larson
- Religion and Social Organization in Central Polynesia - Nov 14, 2013 by Robert W. Williamson and Ralph Piddington
Wiki information Piddington:
- Piddington, Oxfordshire
Piddington is a village and civil parish about 4.5 miles southeast of Bicester in Oxfordshire, England. It lies close to the border with Buckinghamshire. Its toponym has been attributed to the Old English Pyda's tun. The 2011 Census recorded the...
- Piddington, Northamptonshire
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Piddington is a village in the south of the English shire county of Northamptonshire in the district of South Northamptonshire and just north of Buckinghamshire. It is 6 miles south of Northampton town centre, in a cul-de-sac off the main road near...
- Bill Tarmey
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Person, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Musician
Bill Tarmey was an English actor, singer and author, best known for playing Jack Duckworth in the soap opera Coronation Street. First appearing in the role in November 1979, he played it continuously from 1981 to 2010.
- Albert Piddington
- Politician, Deceased Person, Judge, Person, Author
Albert Bathurst Piddington was the shortest serving Justice of the High Court of Australia, never actually sitting at the bench. Appointed on 6 March 1913, he resigned on 5 April after opponents questioned his independence.
- Mount Piddington
- Mountain, Location, Geographical Feature
Mount Piddington, a mountain in the Explorer Range of the Blue Mountains region, is located south of the village of Mount Victoria in New South Wales, Australia. The mountain has a lookout, restrooms and a picnic area at its summit, surrounded by a...
- Piddington, Buckinghamshire
Piddington is a hamlet in the parish of Piddington and Wheeler End in Buckinghamshire, England. It is located on the main A40 between Stokenchurch and West Wycombe. Piddington originally comprised a number of scattered farmsteads, a workhouse and...
- Andrew Piddington
- Scriptwriter, Film director, Award Nominee, Film writer, Person, Topic
Andrew J. Piddington is an English film and television director, screenwriter, and producer.
- Piddington Roman Villa
- Location, Structure, Building, Project focus
Piddington Roman Villa is the remains of a large Roman villa at Piddington, Northamptonshire, about 6 miles south-east of Northampton.
- Henry Piddington
- Scientist, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Henry Piddington was an English scientist and merchant captain in East India and China who coined the name cyclone in 1848 for tropical storms, referring to a storm that blew a freighter in circles in Mauritius in February 1845. Piddington also wrote...
- William Piddington
- Person, Deceased Person
William Richman Piddington was an Australian bookseller and politician. He was a member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly between 1856 and 1877 and a member of the New South Wales Legislative Council from 1879 until his death. He served two...