If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pierl:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Books about Pierl:
- Lernwerkstatt China - Jul 1, 2006 by Ulrike Pierl
- Geschichte aktiv!: Ägypten - Dec 1, 2009 by Ulrike Pierl
Wiki information Pierl:
- Pierluigi Collina
- Referee, Person, Football Referee, Sports official, Identity
Pierluigi Collina is an Italian former football referee. He is widely considered the best referee of his generation, having been named FIFA's "Best Referee of the Year" six consecutive times. Collina is still involved in football as non-paid...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Pierlas is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France.
- Pierluigi Casiraghi
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Identity, Football team manager, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Pierluigi "Gigi" Casiraghi is an Italian former footballer who played as a striker. Since retirement he has become a football manager. Casiraghi was a centre-forward who was also capable of playing anywhere in the front line. Throughout his career,...
- Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina
- , Musician, Musical Artist, Dedicator, Name source, Deceased Person, Film music contributor, Composer, Influence Node, Person Or Being In Fiction
Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina was an Italian Renaissance composer of sacred music and the best-known 16th-century representative of the Roman School of musical composition. He had a lasting influence on the development of church music, and his...
- Pierluigi Martini
- Racing driver, Person
Pierluigi Martini is an Italian former racing driver. He participated in 124 Formula One Grands Prix between 1984 and 1995.
- Pedro Pierluisi
- U.S. Congressperson, Politician, Social network user, Person
Pedro Rafael Pierluisi Urrutia is a Puerto Rican lawyer and politician affiliated with the New Progressive Party and with the Democratic Party. Since 2009, he has served as Puerto Rico's resident commissioner to the United States Congress.
- An Pierlé
- Musical Artist, Lyricist, Film music contributor, Musician, Topic, Person,
An Pierlé is a Belgian pianist and singer-songwriter.
- Hubert Pierlot
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Hubert Marie Eugène Pierlot was a Belgian politician and 32nd Prime Minister of Belgium, serving between 1939 and 1945. Pierlot, a lawyer and jurist, served in World War I before entering politics in the 1920s. A member of the Catholic Party, Pierlot...
- Pierluigi Marzorati
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Basketball Player, Measured person, Person
Pierluigi Marzorati is an Italian former professional basketball player. Marzorati is considered one of the best points guards of all time in Europe, and was named the European Player of the Year, Mister Europa, in 1976. He was named one of FIBA's 50...
- Pierluigi Pizzaballa
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Pierluigi Pizzaballa is a retired Italian footballer who played as a goalkeeper.