Meaning : Italian food with ingredients on circular dough, Italian Food With Ingredients On Circular Dough,
Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pizza:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Pizza:
- Pizza is the perfect meal, man. A slice for lunch, a whole pie for dinner, and cold pizza for breakfast--hallalujah!
- I ordered a pizza! Go me!
- "Whomever ordered the pizza is the greatest person ever."
- I eat Pizza every day, nothing else will do
- The best pizza I know is Beggars pizza of Illinois.
- fuk thats tasty!
- Who's the idiot who ate the last slice of pizza?
Songs about Pizza:
- Soy Una Pizza by Charlotte Diamond from the Album Soy Una Pizza
- Pizza Party by Social Club from the Album Rejects
- Hot Sicilian Pizza Boy by Phoebe Legere from the Album Ooh La La Coq Tail
- Pizza Day by The Aquabats from the Album Myths, Legends and Other Amazing Adventures Vol. 2
- Pussy and Pizza [Explicit] by Murs from the Album Have a Nice Life [Explicit]
- Pizza Power by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the Album Coming Out of Our Shells
- Pizza Monster by Cherry Glazerr from the Album Papa Cremp
- On Top Of My Pizza (Silly Car Songs Album Version) by Treehouse Kids from the Album Silly Car Songs
- ...And a Pizza to Go by Original Cast Recording from the Album Freeway Dreams
- I Am A Pizza by Charlotte Diamond from the Album 10 Carrot Diamond
Books about Pizza:
- The Pizza Bible: The World's Favorite Pizza Styles, from Neapolitan, Deep-Dish, Wood-Fired, Sicilian, Calzones... - Oct 28, 2014 by Tony Gemignani
- Truly Madly Pizza: One Incredibly Easy Crust, Countless Inspired Combinations & Other Tidbits to Make Pizza a... - Apr 7, 2015 by Suzanne Lenzer and Mark Bittman
- Pizza, A Slice of American History: Sample Chapter - May 4, 2015 by Liz Barrett
- Pizza on the Grill: 100+ Feisty Fire-Roasted Recipes for Pizza & More - Apr 8, 2014 by Bob Blumer and Elizabeth Karmel
- Curious George and the Pizza Party with downloadable audio - Oct 8, 2013 by H. A. Rey and Margret Rey
- My Pizza: The Easy No-Knead Way to Make Spectacular Pizza at Home - Mar 20, 2012 by Jim Lahey and Rick Flaste
- Pete's a Pizza - Sep 5, 1998 by William Steig
- Italian Cookbook of Famous Pizza Restaurant Recipes: Over 31 of Their TOP SECRET Recipes for Sauces, Crusts, Appetizers... - Feb 19, 2015 by Nathan Isaac
- The Little Red Hen (Makes a Pizza) - Nov 11, 2002 by Philomen Sturges and Amy Walrod
- Flour Water Salt Yeast: The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza - Sep 18, 2012 by Ken Forkish
Movies about Pizza:
- Mystic Pizza1988 R CC
- Flip My Food with Chef Jeff: Flip the Pizza2014 Unrated CC
- Pizza Masters Season 12014 CC
- Mystic Pizza1988 R
- Pizza Masters Season 22015 CC
- Pizza (English Subtitled)2012 Unrated
- Pizza Man2009 NR
- Pizza2008 PG-13
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Original Series, Season 61987 Unrated
- Pizza Man2011 PG-13 CC
Wiki information Pizza:
- Italian Dish, Food, Dish, Literature Subject, List, Cuisine
Pizza is a flatbread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven. It is commonly topped with a selection of meats, vegetables and condiments. The term was first recorded in the 10th century, in a Latin manuscript from Gaeta in...
- Pizza Hut
- Fast food Business, Employer, Restaurant, Sponsor, Organization, Organization Location, Business Operation
Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise, known for pizza and side dishes. It is now corporately known as Pizza Hut, Inc. and is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., the world's largest restaurant company. In 2015, the...
- Pizza delivery
- Fictional job title, Literature Subject, Character Occupation, Accommodation feature, Job title
Pizza delivery is a service in which a pizzeria or pizza chain delivers a pizza to a customer. An order is typically made either by telephone or over the internet to the pizza chain, in which the customer can request pizza type, size and other...
- Domino's Pizza
- Fast food Restaurant, Sponsor, Employer, Restaurant, Consumer company, Ranked item, Fictional Character Creator, Issuer, Organization Location, Organization
Domino's Pizza, Inc. /ˌdɒmɨnoʊz/ is an American restaurant chain and international franchise pizza delivery corporation headquartered at the Domino Farms Office Park in Ann Arbor Charter Township, Michigan, United States, near Ann Arbor, Michigan....
- Award-Nominated Work, Topic, TV Program
Pizza was an Australian television series on the Australian television network SBS. The series has a spin-off feature length movie, Fat Pizza, released in 2003, and a best-of highlights video/DVD that featured previously unreleased footage and a...
- Pizza Pizza
- Fast food Business, Employer, Issuer, Restaurant, Organization Location, Business Operation, Organization
Pizza Pizza Limited is a franchised Canadian pizza fast-food restaurant, with its headquarters in Etobicoke, Toronto. Its restaurants are mainly located in the province of Ontario. Other locations operate in Quebec, Nova Scotia, and in western...
- Chicago-style pizza
Chicago-style pizza refers to several different styles of pizza developed in Chicago. Arguably the most famous of these is known as deep-dish pizza. The pan in which it is baked gives the pizza its characteristically high edge and a deep surface for...
- Horror Film, Film, Topic
Pizza is an Indian Hindi supernatural thriller film directed by Akshay Akkineni. The film stars Akshay Oberoi, Parvathy Omanakuttan and Dipannita Sharma in the lead roles, while Arunoday Singh, Rajesh Sharma, Omkar Das Manikpuri and Sonali Sachdev...
- Papa John's Pizza
- Fast food Restaurant, Organization, Consumer company, Employer, Business Operation, Sponsor, Organization Location, Issuer, Restaurant
Papa John's Pizza is an American restaurant company. It runs the third largest take-out and pizza delivery restaurant chain in the world, with headquarters in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, a suburb of Louisville.
- Boston Pizza
- Delicatessen, Organization, Business Operation, Employer, Restaurant, Organization Location, Sponsor
Boston Pizza is a Canadian-based restaurant chain that owns and franchises locations in Canada, the United States and Mexico.