If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Podwal:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Podwal:
- A Passover Haggadah: As Commented Upon by Elie Wiesel and Illustrated by Mark Podwal - Mar 1, 1993 by Elie Wiesel and Mark Podwal
- A Book of Hebrew Letters - Oct 1, 1992 by Mark H. Podwal
- The Golem - Sep 1983 by Elie Wiesel and Mark Podwal
- The Captive Soul of the Messiah: New Tales About Reb Nachman - Oct 31, 1988 by Howard Schwartz and Mark Podwal
- King Solomon and His Magic Ring - Aug 26, 1999 by Mark Podwal
- You Never Know: A Legend of the Lamed-vavniks - May 29, 1998 by Francine Prose and Mark Podwal
- The Angel's Mistake: Stories of Chelm - Apr 1997 by Francine Prose and Mark H. Podwal
- Jerusalem Sky: Stars, Crosses and Crescents - Aug 23, 2005 by Mark Podwal
- Built by Angels: The Story of the Old-New Synagogue - Apr 6, 2009 by Mark Podwal MD
- The Book Of Tens - Aug 19, 1994 by Mark Podwal
Wiki information Podwal:
- Mark Podwal
- Author, Person, Award Winner, Influence Node, Visual Artist
Mark Podwal is an artist, author and physician. He may be best known for his drawings on The New York Times OP-ED page. In addition, he is the author and illustrator of books for children as well as for adults. Most of these works — Podwal's own as...
- Murray Podwal
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Murray Podwal is a film actor.
- Mark Podwal
- Podwale, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Podwale is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pacanów, within Busko County, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres south-west of Pacanów, 25 km south-east of Busko-Zdrój, and 66 km...
- Steve Summers
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
- Church of the Holy Trinity, Podwale
- Classical Structure, Location, Structure
The Church of the Holy Trinity in Podwale is the oldest historic Orthodox church in Warsaw, located in a building at 5 Podwale Street. Currently, the church parish is part of the Warsaw deanery in the Warsaw-Bielsko diocese of the Polish Orthodox...