If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pracheta:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Books about Pracheta:
- Effect of Lead nitrate on Vigna unguiculata: Screening of Vigna unguiculata for Lead detoxification - Jan 6, 2015 by Pracheta Janmeda and VINAY SHARMA
- Sunno Kham - 2008 by PRACHETA GUPTA
- DERI HOYE GACHHE - 2010 by PRACHETA GUPTA
- Ranipurer Kapurush (Novel) - 2014 by Pracheta Gupta
- Rama's Last Act (Clay Sanskrit Library) - Nov 1, 2007 by Bhavabhuti and Sheldon Pollock
- A Study of the Bhagavata Purana or Esoteric Hinduism - Feb 28, 2013 by Purnendu Narayana Sinha M.A.
- Rajkanya - 2010 by PRACHETA GUPTA
- Rupor Khancha - 2006 by PRACHETA GUPTA
- Rethinking Agency: Developmentalism, Gender and Rights - Jun 18, 2013 by Sumi Madhok
- A study of the Bhagavata Purana: or Esoteric Hinduism - Jul 16, 2015 by Purnendu Narayana Sinha
Wiki information Pracheta:
- Pracheta Gupta
- Screenwriter, Film writer, Person, Film story contributor, Topic
Pracheta Gupta born 14 October 1962 is a Bengali writer and journalist. In 2007, his work Chander Bari has been adapted into a Bengali film by director Tarun Majumdar. In 2011, director Sekhar Das made film on Gupta's story Chor-er bou, the film was...
Prachetas primarily refers to the pre-eminently intelligent one, it means observant and intelligent. It is also another name for Varuna, one of the ten Prajapatis one of whom was the father of Valmiki who was also known as Prāchetas, the son of...
- Chander Bari
- World cinema Film, Topic, Film
Chander Bari is a 2007 Bengali film directed by Tarun Majumdar. The film centers on a middle class joint family. The film is based on a Bengali story written by Pracheta Gupta. Majumdar used some Rabindra Sangeets in this film.