If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pugu:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Pugu:
- Perspectives in Resource Use Conflicts: Management challenges for Pugu and Kazimzumbwi Coastal Forests Reserves... - Aug 1, 2012 by Isaac Malugu
- Lonely Planet Tanzania (Travel Guide) - Jun 1, 2012 by Lonely Planet and Mary Fitzpatrick
- Ilongot Headhunting, 1883-1974: A Study in Society and History - Jun 1, 1980 by Renato Rosaldo
- Wielding the Ax: State Forestry and Social Conflict in Tanzania, 1820-2000 (Ecology & History) - Mar 31, 2009 by Thaddeus Sunseri
- Knowledge and Passion (Cambridge Studies in Cultural Systems) - Mar 31, 1980 by Michelle Zimbalist Rosaldo
- Kien Abibi Onde Fa Pugu: Nembe (Ijo) Numerals - 1967 by Alagoa, Ebiegberi Joe, compiler
- The climatology and hydrology of Pugu and Kazimzumbwi coastal forests (Research report) - 1994 by J Ngana
- Collected Short Stories: of Percival Christopher Wren (Volume 5) - Sep 5, 2012 by P. C. Wren and John L. Espley
- Zanzibar & Pemba (Footprint Focus) - Oct 4, 2011 by Lizzie Williams and Sue Watt
- Kilimanjaro & Northern Tanzania (Footprint Focus) - Sep 13, 2011 by Lizzie Williams
Wiki information Pugu:
The Yukaghir god of the sun and of justice. He is revered as the defender of the oppressed and the punisher of evil deeds. He kills evil demons with his sun-flail in hopes of bringing peace to his land. This section of text was devised from the...
- Pugu, Tanzania
Pugu is a Tanzanian village close to Kisarawi, about 20 km south-west of Dar es Salaam. It is formally an administrative ward of the Ilala District, in the Dar es Salaam Region. At the 2002 census, the ward had a total population of 14,652. Pugu is...
- Pugu Secondary School
- Location, Organization, School, Employer, Educational Institution
Pugu Secondary School former st. Francis is located in Pugu area on the outskirts of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The secondary school located at Pugu initiated the name of the former president of Tanganyika, "Mwl." Julius Nyerere. The name Mwalimu came...
- Pugu Hills Forest Reserve
- Location, Protected Site
The Pugu Forest Reserve is a forest reserve in Pwani Region, Tanzania. It is located in the Pugu Hills area, near Dar es Salaam, adjacent to the Kazimzumbwi Forest Reserve. Together with Kazimzumbwi, the Pugu Forest is part of what is considered to...
- Pugu Huai'en
- Person, Deceased Person
Pugu Huai'en, formally the Prince of Da'ning, was a general of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty, of Tiele ancestry. He was instrumental in the final suppression of the Anshi Rebellion, but rebelled against Emperor Daizong in fear that he was being...
Pugong was a Manchu prince of the Qing dynasty. He was the son of Zaixun and a cousin of Puyi, the Last Emperor of China. He married Huang Yongni, an ethnic Hui Beijing opera actress who is better known by her stage name "Xueyanqin". Their marriage...
- Pugung Raharjo
Pugung Raharjo is the name of an archaeological site located in the regency of South Lampung, Lampung Province, Sumatra Indonesia. The site is situated approximately 50 km from the provincial capital, Bandar Lampung. The site boasts substantial...
- Puguntha Veedu
- TV Program
Puguntha Veedu is an Tamil soap opera that airs on Zee Tamil. It airs Monday through Friday at 8pm. Its story is based on the novel "Naan Ramasheshan Vandhirukkiren". The programs run ended on 4 July 2014 with 566 episodes.
- Double Xposure
- Crime Fiction Film, Film, Topic
Double Xposure is a 2012 Chinese psychological thriller film directed by Li Yu starring Fan Bingbing and Feng Shaofeng. Upon release, Double Xposure became a commercial success, earning over ¥100 million in mainland China, and that made Li Yu the...
- Bulbophyllum puguahaanense
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Bulbophyllum puguahaanense is a species of orchid in the genus Bulbophyllum.