If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Pyrgos:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Pyrgos:
- Guy A: Dude that guy is so awesome, he's like a glorious tower of fire.I wish I was like him. Guy B: Yeah he's a bit of a pyrgos.
Songs about Pyrgos:
- O Pyrgos by Dimitris Lampos from the Album Mi Se Fovisei I Ageli
- O Theos Einai Pyrgos Mou by Lytromenoi from the Album Panorama 1
- O Theos Einai Pyrgos Mou Afigisi by Lytromenoi from the Album Panorama 1
- Sto Lefko Pyrgo by Giorgos Zampetas from the Album Ntokoumenta
- Sto Lefko Pyrgo by Giorgos Zampetas from the Album Ta Glentia Tou Zampeta
- Ston apano pyrgo, solo klarino by Nikos Karakostas from the Album Propolemika Dimotika, No. 2
Books about Pyrgos:
- The Adventures of Pyrgos: Volume 1: Santorini Greece - Sep 28, 2011 by Nick Noto and Larissa Noto
- Majdal Yaba Timeline (1) - Jun 13, 2008 by Khaled Essale
- pyrgos / πύργος - 2006 by collective
- Yearly Records of Pyrgo Park, Havering-Atte-Bower, in the County of Essex, From 946 to 1888 ... Extracted and... - May 3, 2010 by Alexander Montagu. Browne
- Travels in the Northern Peloponnese: Elis and Achaea (Annotated and Illustrated) (Travels in Greece Book 7) - Nov 10, 2013 by John Tomkinson
- to archontopoulo pou egine pyrgos - 2012 by mantouvalou sofia / μαντουβάλου σοφία
- Il Profumo di Cipro. Dalle officine dell'età del Bronzo di Pyrgos a François Coty il segreto di un fascino millenario. - 2014 by M. Rosaria. Belgiorno
- Aphonide Et Pyrgos: Tragedie En Trois Actes Et En Vers (Litterature) (French Edition) - Jul 14, 2013 by Grenier-E
- A Cretan Landscape through Time : Priniatikos Pyrgos and Environs (British Archaeological Reports International... - May 31, 2014 by Barry Molloy and Chloe Duckworth
- Cipro All'inizio dell'età del Bronzo (Cyprus in the Early Bronze Age): Realtà sconosciute della communità industriale... - Apr 15, 2010 by Maria Rosaria Belgiorno and Alfredo Carannante
Wiki information Pyrgos:
- Location, Dated location, Travel destination, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village
Pyrgos is the capital of the Elis regional unit in Greece. The city is located in the western part of the Peloponnese, in the middle of a plain, 4 kilometres from the Ionian Sea. The river Alfeios flows into sea about 7 km south of Pyrgos. The...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Pyrgos is a mountain village located in Corinthia, Greece. It is part of the municipality of Xylokastro-Evrostina.
- Henry Pyrgos
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Henry Benjamin Pyrgos is a Scottish International rugby union player. His regular playing position is scrum-half. He plays for Glasgow Warriors in the PRO12. He has also represented both Scotland A and Scotland Under 20. On 24 October 2012 he was...
- Pyrgos, Cyprus
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Pyrgos is officially composed of two villages, the larger Kato Pyrgos and the smaller Pano Pyrgos. Together they have around 3000 inhabitants. Pyrgos is the only Cypriot town located on the Morphou Bay controlled by the Republic of Cyprus. Due to its...
- Pyrgos Kallistis
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Pyrgos Kallistis or simply Pyrgos is a picturesque village on the Aegean island of Santorini, Greece, in the Cyclades archipelago with a population of approx. 732 according to the 2001 census. Pyrgos is part of the Municipality of Thira and is...
- Myrtos Pyrgos
Pyrgos is an archaeological site of the Minoan civilization near Myrtos in the municipality of Ierapetra on the south coast of Crete.
- Pyrgos Dirou
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Pyrgos Dirou is a town in Mani, Laconia, Greece. It is part of the municipal unit of Oitylo. It is around 26 kilometres from Areopoli.
- Pyrgos, Limassol
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Pyrgos is a village east of the town of Limassol, Cyprus. The town has an exit on the A6 Paphos-Larnaca motorway.
- Leonidas Pyrgos
- Person, Measured person, Deceased Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Leonidas Pyrgos was a Greek fencer.
- Priniatikos Pyrgos
Priniatikos Pyrgos is an archaeological site near Istron River, in the eastern Cretan regional unit of Lasithi,. The nearest big town is Agios Nikolaos, Crete. The site is on a coastal promontory. It appears to have been first settled in the Final...