If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Qizilbash:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Qizilbash:
- The UC employee database listed one qizilbash in the phenotype directory
Songs about Qizilbash:
- Deep Love (feat. Asad Qizilbash) by Manuel Hermia from the Album Le Murmure de l'Orient, Vol. 2
- Why Should the Children Suffer? (feat. Hassan Bokhari & Asad Qizilbash) by Nandita Dias from the Album Let Us Lose Track of Time
Books about Qizilbash:
- The Capability Approach: Concepts, Measures and Applications - Apr 24, 2008 by Flavio Comim and Mozaffar Qizilbash
- Fascinating Discourses of Fourteen Infallibles (A.S) - 2001 by Mohammadi Ishtihardi and Jawed Iqbal Qizilbash
- Evidence based Dementia Practice - Jun 15, 2001 by Nawab Qizilbash and Lon S. Schneider
- Impurity, Authenticity, Humanity 3.1 - Jul 23, 1998 by Mozaffar Qizilbash
- Youth and Spouse Selection - 1995 by Ali Akber Mazaheri and Jawed Iqbal Qizilbash
- Head and Neck (Guides to Clinical Aspiration Biopsy) - Sep 1988 by Ali H. Qizilbash and J. Edward M. Young
- Conceptual Foundations of Antitrust - Dec 12, 2005 by Oliver Black
- Global Interactions in the Early Modern Age, 1400-1800 (Cambridge Essential Histories) - Nov 11, 2010 by Charles H. Parker
- Return of a King: The Battle for Afghanistan, 1839-42 - Jan 14, 2014 by William Dalrymple
- The Emergence of Modern Shi'ism: Islamic Reform in Iraq and Iran - Jul 14, 2015 by Zackery M. Heern
Wiki information Qizilbash:
- Shahtaj Qizilbash
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person
Shahtaj Qizilbash was a women's right advocate in Pakistan. Shahtaj Qizilbash was founder member of Women's Action Forum. Shahtaj Qizilbash belonged to noble Qizilbash family of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. She got her early education from Convent of...
- Mahjabin Qizilbash
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist
Mahjabin Qizilbash is a Pashto singer from Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. She is of Turko-Persian Qizilbash origins. She has two sons and one daughter.
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic, Deceased Person
Agha Ali Abbas Qizilbash also known as Agha Talish was a leading character actor of the Pakistani cinema. Talish's real name was Agha Ali Abbas Qizilbash, he was born in Ludhiana, India. On January 5, 1962 Shaheed was released, his biggest hit. A...
- Asad Qizilbash
- Hindustani classical Artist, Person, Musical Artist
Asad Qizilbash is a Pakistani sarod player.
- Muzaffar Ali Khan Qizilbash
- Politician, Person
Nawab Muzaffar Ali Khan Qizilbash was a politician from the Punjab and a minister in the governments of the Punjab, West Pakistan and Pakistan. Muzaffar Qizilbash started his legislative career as a Unionist, later joining the Muslim League and...
- Javanshir Qizilbash
Jawanshir Qizilbash is an Azeri tribe and a part of Afshar, adherent of Twelver Shī'ism. They belong to Qizilbash people of Afghanistan. In Afghanistan, the clan is known to have originally migrated into the country with Nader Shah Afshar. This tribe...
- Khorasani Turks
Khorasani Turkic people; or Qizilbash are Khorasani Turkic-speaking people inhabiting part of northeastern Iran, and in the neighboring regions of Turkmenistan up to beyond the Amu Darya River; and speak the Khorasani Turkic, and live in the North...
- Div Sultan Rumlu
- Politician, Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Div Sultan Rumlu was a Turkoman military commander andand politician from the Rumlu clan, one of the seven chief Qizilbash tribes which provided crack troops for Safavid guard. From 1524 to 1527, he was a powerful regent to Shah Tahmasp I, who was...
The Ansarlu or Ansaroğlu are Turks adherent of Twelver Shī‘ism.This tribe belongs to a branch of Kangarlu, belonging to the Qizilbash people of Afghanistan. In Afghanistan the clan is known to have who originally migrated into the country with Nader...
- Beylik of Dulkadir
The Anatolian beylik of Dulkadir, was one of the frontier principalities established by the Oghuz, Qizilbash clans Bayat, Afshar and Begdili after the decline of Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm.