If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Quim:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Quim:
- Short form of JOAQUIM
Definition funny of Quim:
- 1. Shirley's quim was soaking wet. 2. Go eat some quim you fucking quim.
- as in, "Her wet,quivering quim belied her apparent disinterest in me."
- Andrew- Fuckin Hell i'd love to get a peek of bethany's quim!
- HA! Thats a nice quim you got there!
- My wife has a beautiful quim.
- "She had a really nicely trimmed quim"
- The topiary on her quim was extraordinary!
Songs about Quim:
- Soulful Grooves (Continous Mix by Quim Campbell) by Quim Campbell from the Album Spain House Sounds, Vol. 1
- O Quim Barreiros e o Canário (Desgarrada) by Augusto Canário & Amigos from the Album Desgarradas, Concertinas e Piadas
- Quim Bon Bori by Richie Ray & Bobby Cruz from the Album Que Vuelva la Música
- Alive (Kemi J, Quims Remix) by The V-Cious from the Album Alive
- Beats Killer (Quims "Misterious Murder" Remix) by Jackie Mayden from the Album Liquid Funk EP
- Buscando a Quim, (Los Minutos Del Silencio) by Ignacio Moniche from the Album Música Para Cine
- Carta Al Quim by Jaume Arnella from the Album Les Cançons Del Pont De Les Formigues
- Carta Al Quim by Fum de Celtas from the Album Fum De Celtas
- Game Over (Latex Quim) by Beardyman from the Album I Done a Album [Explicit]
- Introducció de Quim Masferrer by Cobla Contemporània from the Album Sardaxou 6
Books about Quim:
- The Enormity of the Tragedy - Jul 1, 2007 by Quim Monzó and Peter Bush
- Se busca compañero de piso (Spanish Edition) - Sep 15, 2015 by Quim Alonso
- El porque de las cosas (Spanish Edition) - Mar 18, 2009 by Quim Monzo
- Tot es mentida (Biblioteca minima) (Catalan Edition) - 2000 by Quim Monzo
- La magnitud de la tragedia (Spanish Edition) - Mar 18, 2007 by Quim Monzo
- Catorce Ciudades Contando Brooklyn (Spanish Edition) - Mar 2004 by Quim Monzo
- Mil Cretins (Minima Minor) - by Quim Monzo
- Minimalist Interiors - Aug 23, 2005 by Quim Rossell
- Maid to Nurse (Breastfully Yours Book 9) - Mar 24, 2015 by Eva Quim
- A Thousand Morons - Dec 11, 2012 by Quim Monzó and Peter Bush
Movies about Quim:
- Pack Quim Gutiérrez: Primos + La Gran Familia Española + 3 Bodas De Más
- Una Hora Mas En Canarias (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2010) Angie Cepeda; Kiti Manver; Quim G2010 Unrated
Wiki information Quim:
- Soccer, Measured person, Person, Football player, Identity, Athlete
Joaquim Manuel Sampaio da Silva, OIH, known as Quim, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for C.D. Aves as a goalkeeper. He played in nearly 400 Primeira Liga games during his career, over twelve seasons with Braga and six with Benfica,...
- Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Joaquim Carvalho de Azevedo, commonly known as Quim, is a Portuguese retired footballer who played as a defensive midfielder.
- Quim Gutiérrez
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Award Winner, Topic, Film actor
Quim Gutiérrez is a Spanish actor. He won the 2006 Goya Award for Best New Actor for his performance in Azuloscurocasinegro. Quim was chosen by Givenchy Creative Director Riccardo Tisci to star in the brands Autumn/Winter 2013 Advertising Campaign
- Quim Monzó
- Writer, Public figure with medical condition, Person, Film writer, Author, Topic
Joaquim Monzó i Gómez, also known as Quim Monzó, is a contemporary Spanish writer of novels, short stories and discursive prose, mostly in Catalan. In the early 1970s, Monzó reported from Vietnam, Cambodia, Northern Ireland and East Africa for the...
- Quim Barreiros
- Heavy metal Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Quim Barreiros is a Portuguese pimba music writer and singer. "A Garagem da Vizinha" and "A Cabritinha" are among his biggest hits. He started his career before Emanuel, being one of the first, if not the actual first, documented case of pimba.
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division
Quimper is a commune and capital of the Finistère department of Brittany in northwestern France.
- Quim Costa
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Joaquim Costa Puig, also known as Quim Costa is a retired Spanish professional basketball player, and a current professional basketball coach.
- Alternative Artist, Musical Group, Film music contributor, Musical Artist
Quimby is an alternative rock band popular on the Hungarian music scene. Enjoying large crowds across the nation, they have had successes at music festivals such as the Sziget Festival. Together for over 15 years, the band has a large collection of...
- Quim Machado
- Athlete, Football team manager, Football player, Measured person, Person
Joaquim 'Quim' Machado Gonçalves, known as Machado, is a Portuguese retired footballer who played as a right back, and the current manager of Vitória de Setúbal.
- Singer, Musical Artist, Person