Meaning : The male version of the name Ralphina. Used predominately in the English language, meaning 'wise' and 'strong'., Wolf counsel, Wolf Counsel,
Pronunciation : ralf, RALF (English), RAYF (English), RAHLF (German) , (RAELF),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ralph:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Ralph:
- Ralph comes from the Norman French name 'Raulf', borrowed from the German name 'Radulf'. Notable bearers include Ralph Lauren, acclaimed fashion designer, Ralph Schumacher, racing driver and brother of Michael, and Ralph Wiggum, character from 'The Simpsons'.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Ralph is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Ralph is: Strong.
- American Meaning: The name Ralph is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Ralph is: Strong.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Ralph is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Ralph is: King Henry IV, Part 2' Ralph Mouldy, a country soldier.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Ralph is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Ralph is: Wolf counsel.
- English Meaning: The name Ralph is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ralph is: Wolf counsel; red wolf.
- Contracted form of the Old Norse name RÁÐÚLFR (or its Norman form Radulf). Scandinavian settlers introduced it to England before the Norman conquest, though afterwards it was bolstered by Norman influence. In the Middle Ages it was usually spelled Ralf, but by the 17th century it was most commonly Rafe, reflecting the normal pronunciation. The Ralph spelling appeared in the 18th century. A famous bearer of the name was Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882), an American poet and author who wrote on transcendentalism.
Definition funny of Ralph:
- Ralph (Dashing) (masculine) (charming) (sentimental)
- Watching the professional eater on The Daily Show tonight made me want to ralph!
- "Who's that cutie?!" "That's Ralph!"
- Man, that guys a Ralph for real.
- Person 1: Ralph is my not only my boyfriend, he's my best friend. Person 2: Lucky! I wish i had someone like that! --------------------------------------------------------------- Person 1: Wow have you seen Ralph?! Person 2: Yep he's all mine ;)
- it was the lobster bisque, heavy with sweet cream and brandy. I ralphed for seventeen minutes straight, surrendered to the God of kaopectate, too
- I had a one night stand with a girl, only it ended when she ralphed on me
Expression information Ralph:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Ralph:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Ralph:
- Ralph Wiggum - The Bloodhound Gang
- BoJack's Theme (feat. Ralph Carney) by Patrick Carney from the Album BoJack's Theme (feat. Ralph Carney)
- Old Thing Back (feat. Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant) [Explicit] by Matoma & The Notorious B.I.G from the Album Old Thing Back (feat. Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant) [Explicit]
- All Creatures of Our God & King (arr. Ralph Vaughan Williams and John C. Martin) by Gymel from the Album Ren & Now
- Want That Old Thing Back [Featuring Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant] (Amended Album Version) by The Notorious B.I.G. from the Album Greatest Hits [Clean]
- Coca Cola Cowboy (Ralph Emery's Country Legends Homecoming Vol 2 album version) by Mel Tillis from the Album Ralph Emery's Country Legends Series: Volume 2
- Shut Up and Drive (From "Wreck-It Ralph") by Soundtrack Sounds Band from the Album Pop Songs from Kids Flicks
- Ralph and Monty (Dressing Room Piano) by Micheal Gore from the Album Fame: The Original Soundtrack from the Motion Picture
- Old Thing Back (feat. Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant) [Club Edit] [Explicit] by Matoma & The Notorious B.I.G from the Album Old Thing Back (feat. Ja Rule and Ralph Tresvant) [Explicit]
- Wreck-It Ralph by Henry Jackman from the Album Wreck-It Ralph
Books about Ralph:
- Ralph Tells a Story - Sep 18, 2012 by Abby Hanlon
- Journey into Gold Country: Memories of a Forty-Niner - Nov 22, 2013 by Ralph Buckingham and Annie Pearson
- Ralph Compton Brother's Keeper (Ralph Compton Western Series) - Sep 1, 2015 by Ralph Compton and David Robbins
- The Ralph Mouse Collection (The Mouse and the Motorcycle / Runaway Ralph / Ralph S. Mouse) - Aug 15, 2006 by Beverly Cleary and Paul O. Zelinsky
- Invisible Man - Mar 14, 1995 by Ralph Ellison
- Self-Reliance and Other Essays (Dover Thrift Editions) - Oct 13, 1993 by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: Complete Collection of Works with analysis and historical background (Annotated and Illustrated... - Feb 15, 2014 by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- New World Order - Jan 1, 1990 by A. Ralph Epperson
- Murder at Clattern Bridge (The Ralph Chalmers Mysteries Book 14) - Aug 15, 2015 by P.J. Thurbin
- A Writer's Notebook: Unlocking the Writer Within You - Jul 29, 2003 by Ralph Fletcher
Wiki information Ralph:
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Clothing Business, Award Winner, Business Operation, Employer, Identity, Ranked item, Consumer company, Issuer, Organization
Ralph Lauren Corporation is an American, publicly traded holding company headquartered in New York City. The company, through its subsidiaries, designs, markets and sells men's, women's and children's apparel, accessories, fragrances and home...
- Ralph Lauren
- Organisation leader, Topic, Identity, Name source, Military Person, Influence Node, TV Personality, Shareholder, Person, Collector
Ralph Lauren is an American fashion designer, philanthropist, and business executive, best known for the Ralph Lauren Corporation clothing company, a global multi-billion-dollar enterprise. He has also become well known for his collection of rare...
- Ralph Nader
- Politician, Film actor, Topic, Author, TV Personality, Literature Subject, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Identity
Ralph Nader is an American political activist, as well as an author, lecturer, and attorney. Areas of particular concern to Nader include consumer protection, humanitarianism, environmentalism, and democratic government. Nader came to prominence in...
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Animation Film, Award-Winning Work, Topic, Film, Award-Nominated Work
Wreck-It Ralph is a 2012 American 3D computer-animated fantasy-comedy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 52nd animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series. The film was...
- Ralph Stanley
- Bluegrass Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, Composer, Featured artist, Topic, Identity, Person
Ralph Edmund Stanley, also known as Dr. Ralph Stanley, is an American bluegrass artist, known for his distinctive singing and banjo playing. Stanley has been playing music since 1946, originally with his brother Carter as part of the "Stanley...
- Ralph Fiennes
- Actor, Celebrity, Measured person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Identity, Film director, Topic, TV Actor, Person
Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, is an English actor. A noted Shakespeare interpreter, he first achieved success onstage at the Royal National Theatre. Fiennes' portrayal of Nazi war criminal Amon Goeth in Schindler's List earned him...
- Ralph Bunche
- Diplomat, Author, Person, Award Winner, Organization founder, Identity, Name source, Deceased Person
Ralph Johnson Bunche was an American political scientist, academic, and diplomat who received the 1950 Nobel Peace Prize for his late 1940s mediation in Israel. He was the first African American and person of color to be so honored in the history of...
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Philosopher, Author, Literature Subject, Public speaker, Name source, Influence Node, Lyricist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person,
Ralph Waldo Emerson was an American essayist, lecturer, and poet who led the Transcendentalist movement of the mid-19th century. He was seen as a champion of individualism and a prescient critic of the countervailing pressures of society, and he...
- Ralph Abernathy
- Minister of religion, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person, Identity, Deceased Person
Ralph David Abernathy, Sr. was a leader of the African-American Civil Rights Movement, a minister, and Martin Luther King Jr.'s closest friend. In 1955, he collaborated with King to create the Montgomery Improvement Association, which would lead to...
- Ralph Macchio
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Identity, Film writer, TV Personality, Person, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Film producer
Ralph George Macchio, Jr. is an American actor, best known for his roles as Daniel LaRusso in the Karate Kid series, Eugene Martone in Crossroads, Bill Gambini in My Cousin Vinny, and Johnny Cade in The Outsiders. He is also known to American...