Meaning : Merriment, Amour, Merriment, amour,
Origin : Indian (Sanskrit),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Raman:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Raman:
- Moses: whatcha eating? God: Ramen.
- "Ramen is the shit. Obviously."
- Jess, a college student, has ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She's lucky that ramen exists, because if it didn't, she'd be crying from starvation and drinking no more tears shampoo.
- Ramen is only 10 cents a package ^.^
- 1.) "This stuff may be cheap, but it's actually good. Beef and Pork ramen are my favorites flavors." 2.) "Kawaii desu!! Pork ramen!! Oh thank Kami-sama, since I don't have to import this from Japan, I can order another box of Cucumber and Teriyaki-flavor pocky! Uh-oh, Sailor Moon is about to start! Ikuhayo~~!! ^_^ LoLooLllLOlOloLo!o11!11!!"
- Welcome to RAA, Ramen Addicts Anonymous.
Songs about Raman:
- Exquisite Relaxation: Raga Bindumalini (feat. V.K. Raman) by Music for Deep Relaxation from the Album Splendid Beauty: Classical Indian Flute & Violin
- Jai Jai Radha Raman Hari Bol by Vandana Bhardwaj from the Album Jai Jai Radha Raman Hari Bol
- The Rise of Freedom: Bindumalini Song (feat. Raman & Srikanth) by Music for Deep Relaxation from the Album Splendid Beauty: Classical Indian Flute & Violin
- Jai Jai Radha Raman Hari Bol by Mridul Krishna Shastri from the Album Devotional Best of 2014
- Radha - Raman Kirtan by Vaiyasaki Das from the Album Kirtan Explosion - High Energy Kirtans
- Snimbe (aves Susheela Raman) by Tama from the Album Espace
- Radha Raman by Oliver Shanti & Friends from the Album Seven Times Seven
- Abheri: Tender Longing of Love, Classical Indian Flute and Violin With V.K. Raman and Mysore V. Srikanth by Music for Deep Relaxation from the Album Best of Relaxing Classical Indian Music
- Ah Benim Servi H?raman?m by Melihat Gülses from the Album Türk Müzi?inde Neoklasik Dönem
- Ah Eyledi?im Sev-i H?raman?n by Ayça Ye?im from the Album Yadigar ?ark?lar
Books about Raman:
- Practical Raman Spectroscopy: An Introduction - Sep 10, 2013 by Peter Vandenabeele
- Three Hundred Important Combinations - Jan 1, 2010 by B. V. Raman
- Raman Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis - Jun 30, 2000 by Richard L. McCreery
- Molecular Vibrations: The Theory of Infrared and Raman Vibrational Spectra (Dover Books on Chemistry) - Mar 1, 1980 by E. Bright Wilson Jr. and J.C. Decius
- How to Judge a Horoscope, Vol. 1 - Jan 21, 2009 by B.V. Raman
- How to Judge a Horoscope, Vol. 2 - Jun 1, 2010 by B.V. Raman
- Astrology For Beginners - Jan 1, 2002 by B. V. Raman
- Recipes for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet: The Grain-Free, Lactose-Free, Sugar-Free Solution to IBD, Celiac Disease... - Feb 1, 2008 by Raman Prasad
- Raman's New Millennium 50 Year Ephemeris (2001-2050 AD) - Jan 1, 2002 by B.V. Raman
- Raman, Infrared, and Near-Infrared Chemical Imaging - Sep 14, 2010 by Slobodan Sasic and Yukihiro Ozaki
Movies about Raman:
- The Adventures of Tenali Raman Volume 1[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2003 NR
- The Adventures of Tenali Raman Volume 4[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2003 NR
- The Adventures of Tenali Raman Volume 5[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2003 NR
- The Adventures of Tenali Raman Volume 2[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2003 NR
- The Adventures of Tenali Raman Volume 3[NON-US FORMAT, PAL]2003 NR
- Tenali Raman2007 Unrated
- Tenali Raman - 10 Animated Short Stories
- The Coming of Sin Special Collector's Edition By Jose Raman Larraz
- Ellam Inbamayam/japanil Kalyana Raman
- 3D TENALI RAMAN E/T2013 Unrated
Wiki information Raman:
- Raman spectroscopy
Raman spectroscopy is a spectroscopic technique used to observe vibrational, rotational, and other low-frequency modes in a system. Raman spectroscopy is commonly used in chemistry to provide a fingerprint by which molecules can be identified. It...
- Raman scattering
Raman scattering or the Raman effect /ˈrɑːmən/ is the inelastic scattering of a photon. It was discovered by C. V. Raman and K. S. Krishnan in liquids, and by G. Landsberg and L. I. Mandelstam in crystals. The effect had been predicted theoretically...
- C. V. Raman
- Physicist, Person, Organization founder, Name source, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Academic, Author, Award Winner
Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, FRS was an Indian physicist, born in the former Madras Province, whose ground breaking work in the field of light scattering earned him the 1930 Nobel Prize for Physics. He discovered that, when light traverses a...
- Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy
Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy or surface-enhanced Raman scattering is a surface-sensitive technique that enhances Raman scattering by molecules adsorbed on rough metal surfaces or by nanostructures such as plasmonic-magnetic silica nanotubes....
- Susheela Raman
- Blues Artist, Person, Film music contributor, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician, Social network user, Composer, Featured artist
Susheela Raman is an acclaimed British Indian musician. Raman has released five albums since 2001 and was nominated for the 2006 BBC World Music Awards. Raman's debut album Salt Rain was nominated for the Mercury Prize in 2001. Raman is known for...
- Vimala Raman
- Actor, Influence Node, Film actor, Topic, Person
Vimala Raman is a Indian film actress, model and a trained Bharatanatyam dancer. She made her acting debut in the 2006 Tamil film Poi and went on to appear primarily in South Indian cinema.
- Priya Raman
- Actor, Influence Node, Film producer, Topic, Film actor, Person
Priya Raman is a Malayalam actress and film producer. She has appeared in Tamil, Malayalam and one Kannada cinema and in television serials of both languages. Her first film was the Rajnikanth produced film Valli, in 1993. Her second film. Arthana,...
- Raman Lamba
- Cricket Player, Deceased Person, Measured person, Person, Cricket Bowler, Athlete
Raman Lamba was an Indian cricketer who played in four Tests and 32 One Day Internationals, mainly as a batsman. He also represented Ireland in unofficial One Day International matches. Lamba died after slipping into coma due to internal haemorrhage,...
- Mohan Raman
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Mohan Raman is an Indian film and television actor and management trainer. He is acclaimed for playing supportive or negative roles in Tamil television serials prominent ones being Marmadesam and Chidambara Rahasiyam directed by Tamil director Naga....
- Vidyullekha Raman
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist, Topic
Vidyullekha Ramann, also known as Vidyu Raman, is an Indian film actress and theatre performer. Daughter of actor Mohan Raman, and friends with Lakshmi Kumaraswami Vidyullekha made her debut in Gautham Menon's 2012 bilingual films Neethaane En...