Meaning : Prophet, Seer,
Pronunciation : RAM lah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ramla:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Ramla:
- Ramla is a name that is found used for both boys and girls. It is used across several African languages so its exact origin is unclear. However it generally translates to the same meaning, that is ‘Seer’, as in a person who has the gift to see into the future.
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Ramla is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Ramla is: Prophetess.
- Variant transcription of RAMLAH
Definition funny of Ramla:
- Damn... did you see her? She is such a Ramla. Dude the other day I met a girl named Ramla, and I can't stop thinking about her.
Expression information Ramla:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Ramla:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Ramla:
- Du Ska Ramla Och Trilla by Kajsa Grytt from the Album Du Ska Ramla Och Trilla
- Du Ska Ramla Och Trilla by Kajsa Grytt from the Album En Kvinna Under Påverkan
- Foug-E-Ramla by Houari Benchenet from the Album Rai Rebels
- Foug-e-ramla by Houari Benchenet from the Album Raï Rebels
- Når E Ramla For De by Mix from the Album Kom & Dans
- Pappa ramla ned trappa by Mari Sandvær Kreken (Spele-Anna) from the Album Lillepri. Sangene fra TV-serien
- Pappa ramla ned trappa - instrumental by Instrumental from the Album Lillepri. Sangene fra TV-serien
- Ramla by Musicians Of The Nile from the Album Charcoal Gypsies
- Ramla Kaolewa by Makame Faki from the Album Kidumbaki Asilia
- Ramla Mara Bhai by Uday Thakor, Ramsinh Thakor , Gagan Thakor from the Album Ambe Maa No Monito Morlo
Books about Ramla:
- Chocolate Modeling Cake Toppers: 101 Tasty Ideas for Candy Clay, Modeling Chocolate, and Other Fondant Alternatives - Apr 1, 2015 by Ramla Kahn
- Ramla - Aug 12, 2014 by Michelle Lioliadis
- Fairy Tale Baking: More Than 50 Enchanting Cakes, Bakes and Decorations - Oct 29, 2015 by Ramla Kahn
- Fairy Tale Baking: More Than 50 Enchanting Cakes, Bakes, and Decorations - Nov 10, 2015 by Ramla Khan
- Chocolate Modelling Cake Toppers: 101 Tasty Ideas for Candy Clay, Modelling Chocolate and Other Fondant Alternatives - Mar 19, 2015 by Ramla Khan and Davinder Kaur Gill
- Exchange of Letters Paris-Ramla - Jun 15, 2015 by Amit Hayo
- Black Star: African American Activism in the International Political Economy - Aug 22, 2008 by Ramla M. Bandele
- The Island of the Care-a-Beans - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #1: Personalized for Ramla (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney
- Jellyfish Jam - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #2: Personalized for Ramla (Girl) - Feb 19, 2008 by Cindy Kenney and Doug Peterson
- Astro Nuts - VeggieTales Mission Possible Adventure Series #3: Personalized for Ramla (Girl) - Feb 19, 2009 by Doug Peterson
Wiki information Ramla:
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division
Ramla is a city in central Israel. The city is predominantly Jewish with a significant Arab minority. Ramla was founded circa 705–715 CE by the Umayyad governor and future caliph Sulayman ibn Abd al-Malik. Ramla lies along the route of the Via Maris,...
- Ramla Bay
- Body Of Water, Location, Geographical Feature
Ramla Bay is located at the bottom of a rich and fertile valley on the northern side of the island of Gozo. Gozo is one of the Maltese islands. The village of Xagħra, located on one of the hills of Gozo, overlooks this valley. It is about a...
- Elitzur Ramla
- Sports Team, Organization, Basketball Team
Elitzur Ramla is a women's basketball team from Ramla, Israel.
- Lordship of Ramla
The Lordship of Ramla was one of the vassal states of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It was part of the County of Jaffa and Ascalon.
- White Mosque, Ramla
- Islamic Place of Worship, Location, Structure, Building, Project focus, Place of worship
The White Mosque is an ancient Ummayad mosque in the city of Ramla, Israel. Only the minaret is still standing. According to local Islamic tradition, the northwest section of the mosque contained the shrine of a famous Islamic saint, Nabi Salih.
- Ramla Railway Station
- Location, Transit Stop, Structure
Ramla Railway Station is a railway station in Ramla, Israel, on the Tel Aviv – Jerusalem line. The station is located in the east of Ramla. The station is also on a section shared with the Be'er Sheva - Tel Aviv line, which branches out in a...
- Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla F.C.
- Football team, Employer, Sports Team, Organization
Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla F.C. is an Israeli football club which representing Tel Aviv and Ramla. They are currently in Liga Leumit, the second level of Israeli football. Home matches are played at the Ramla Municipal Stadium.
- Ramla bint Abi Sufyan
- Person, Deceased Person
Ramla bint Abi Sufyan also known as Umm Habiba was a wife of Muhammad and therefore a Mother of the Believers.
- Maccabi Ramla F.C.
- Sports Team
Maccabi Ramla was an Israeli football club based in Ramla. The club played two seasons in Liga Alef, then the second tier of Israeli football league system.
- Treaty of Ramla
The Treaty of Ramla was signed by Saladin and Richard the Lionheart in June 1192 after the Battle of Arsuf of September 1191. Under the terms of the agreement, Jerusalem would remain under Muslim control. However, the city would be open to Christian...