Meaning : The Germanic meaning of Rhodri is 'famously powerful'. It is also taken from the words 'rhod' and 'rhi' which means 'wheel' and 'king' respectively., Wheel ruler, Wheel Ruler,
Pronunciation : (RHOH-dray),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rhodri:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Rhodri:
- Derived from the Welsh elements rhod "wheel" and rhi "king". This name was borne by a 9th-century Welsh king.
Definition funny of Rhodri:
- Nah dude... that guy right there, that's Rhodri. But they are easily confused
- Man, you Rhodri'd all over my chest of draws last night!
Songs about Rhodri:
- Breaking (feat. Rhodri Viney) by Underpass featuring Rhodri Viney from the Album Apophenia
- Rhodri Davies, harp by Rhodri Davies from the Album Music + One
- Sweetest Lies (feat. Rhodri) [Explicit] by Taylor Jamie Rose from the Album Sweetest Lies (feat. Rhodri) [Explicit]
- A Cage of Stars (feat. Rhodri Davies) by Phill Niblock from the Album Touch Five
Books about Rhodri:
- Sons of Rhodri Trilogy: Medieval Romance - Oct 26, 2014 by Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright (Sons of Rhodri series Book 2) - Apr 4, 2012 by Anna Markland
- Defiant Passion (Sons of Rhodri series Book 1) - Mar 30, 2012 by Anna Markland
- The Winds of the Heavens (Sons of Rhodri series Book 3) - Apr 26, 2012 by Anna Markland
- The CIA And American Democracy. - 1989 by Rhodri. JEFFREYS-JONES
- The FBI: A History - Jul 28, 2008 by Rhodri Jeffreys-Jones
- Crap Dates: Disastrous Encounters from Single Life - Sep 10, 2013 by Rhodri Marsden
- Changing Differences: Women and the Shaping of American Foreign Policy, 1917-1994 - Mar 1, 1997 by Rhodri Jeffreys-Jones
- Applied Surgical Sciences and Critical Care for MRCS OSCE - May 1, 2011 by Miss. Lenka Barreto and Miss. Helen Staley
- The CIA and American Democracy: Third Edition - Feb 8, 2003 by Rhodri Jeffreys-Jones
Wiki information Rhodri:
- Rhodri the Great
- Noble person, Family member, Deceased Person, Person
Rhodri ap Merfyn, later known as Rhodri the Great, succeeded his father, Merfyn Frych, as King of Gwynedd in 844. Rhodri annexed Powys c. 856 and Seisyllwg c. 871. He is called "King of the Britons" by the Annals of Ulster. In some later histories,...
- Rhodri Morgan
- Politician, Identity, Person
Hywel Rhodri Morgan is a Welsh Labour politician who was the First Minister of Wales and the Leader of Welsh Labour from 2000 to 2009. He was also the Assembly Member for Cardiff West from 1999 to 2011 and the Member of Parliament for Cardiff West...
- Steffan Rhodri
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person
Steffan Rhodri is a Welsh film actor, best known for portraying Dave Coaches on Gavin & Stacey and as Reg Cattermole in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I.
- Rhodri Davies
- Percussionist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Rhodri Davies is a harp player working within the field of free improvisation. He was one of the most prominent members of the London reductionist school of improvised music that was active in the late 1990s and early 2000s and which has been...
- Rhodri Owen
- Presenter, Person, TV Actor, Topic, TV Personality
Rhodri Owen is a Welsh born and Welsh speaking radio and television presenter.
- Rhodri Meilir
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor
Rhodri Meilir is a Welsh actor.
- Rhodri Jones
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Rhodri Jones is a Wales international rugby union player. Jones was born in Aberystwyth, and is a Welsh-speaker. He currently plays for the Scarlets, having previously played for Llanelli. His position is tighthead prop. He has had 15 appearances for...
- Rhodri Williams
- TV Host, Topic, TV Personality, Person, Film actor
Rhodri Williams appeared in 2011 film Dragon Crusaders.
- Rhodri Marsden
- Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Rhodri Marsden is a London-based writer and musician.
- Rhodri Giggs
- Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player