Meaning : Diminutive Form Of Names Ending In -rina, Diminutive form of names ending in -rina,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rini:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Rini:
- Diminutive of MARINUS, MARINA or CATHARINA
Definition funny of Rini:
- As I was echanted by Rini's Indian-princess face, she explained to me what it means to be a peacock.
- I do not speak Japanese, but I know that rini means little bunny.
- I wish I could be like Rini, and get all the girls.
Songs about Rini:
- Kar Manjir Baje Rini (Original) (Original) by Shyamal Mitra from the Album Chayanika Volume 2
- 3 Preludes (arr. A. Galla-Rini) by Jorgen Sundeqvist from the Album In Concert behind Accordion
- Abydos Gate (feat. Nadj M'Rini Hendriks) by Aioia from the Album Ummo Uxa
- Artiola Toska - Shkoi Rinis by Super Sonic from the Album Kenge Popullore Te Shqiperise Se Mesme
- Baje Rini Jhini (Original) by Hemanta Mukherjee from the Album Shanai
- Brief Van Rini / Inzicht / Claudia by Hans Dorrestijn & Martin van Dijk from the Album Het Naakte Bestaan
- Caprice viennois, Op. 2 (arr. A. Galla-Rini) by Jorgen Sundeqvist from the Album In Concert behind Accordion
- The Caves of Bayan-Kara-Ula (feat. Nadj M'Rini Hendriks Stephane Sarrazin) by Aioia from the Album Ummo Uxa
- Churi Kin Kini Rini Rin Jhini by Rajesh Saha from the Album Sadh Jage
- Churi Kinkini Rini Rin Jhini by Chhanda Chakraborty from the Album Prothom Moner Mokul
Books about Rini:
- Sensational Salad Recipes: Easy & Delicious Salads and Dressings - May 8, 2012 by Carla Rini
- Danielle and the Strawberry Fairies - Sep 1, 2013 by Rini Ziegler
- Mathematics of the Securities Industry - Feb 21, 2003 by William Rini
- Scrum For Managers: Management Secrets To Building Agile & Results-Driven Organizations - Jan 9, 2015 by Rini van Solingen and Rob van Lanen
- Fundamentals of the Securities Industry - Jul 26, 2002 by William Rini
- The Art of Rini Templeton: Where There Is Life and Struggle/Spanish-English Edition (Spanish and English Edition) - Jul 1989 by Rini Templeton
- Drawn to Life: Sketchbooks of Rini Dhumal - Jun 30, 2015 by Ina Puri
- Bollywood and Globalization: Indian Popular Cinema, Nation, and Diaspora (Anthem South Asian Studies) - Jun 1, 2011 by Rini Bhattacharya Mehta and Rajeshwari V. Pandharipande
- 100 Questions & Answers About Kidney Cancer - Feb 25, 2015 by Steven C. Campbell and Brian I. Rini
- Comprehensive Textbook of Genitourinary Oncology - Jun 27, 2011 by Peter T. Scardino MD and W. Marston Linehan MD
Movies about Rini:
- Sailor Moon - The Trouble With Rini1995 Unrated
Wiki information Rini:
- Fictional Character, TV Character, Film character, Theater Character, Comic Book Character
Chibiusa is a fictional character in the Sailor Moon manga series created by Naoko Takeuchi. She is introduced in Chapter 14, "Conclusion and Commencement, Petite Étrangere", first published in Nakayoshi on February 3, 1993. She is a small child from...
- Rini Wulandari
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Rini Wulandari is an Indonesian pop singer. On 28 July 2007, she won the fourth season of the reality television Indonesian Idol, making her the second female winner. At 17, she is also the youngest winner in Indonesian Idol history.
- Rini Bell
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Person
Honorine Bell is an American actress. Bell was born in Rome, Italy and spent most of her childhood in Europe before her family relocated to the United States where she grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana. She attended Louise S. McGehee school. She is...
- Rini Wagtmans
- Professional Cyclist, Cyclist, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Marinus Wagtmans is a former Dutch professional road bicycle racer. He was the nephew of Wout Wagtmans, a former professional who had won the Tour de Romandie stage race in 1952. His father was a masseur while Tour de France stage winner Wim van Est...
- Pop Artist, TV Personality, Topic, Film actor, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Rini Fatimah Jaelani, also widely known as Syahrini, is an Indonesian TV personality and socialite. Syahrini spent her childhood in Sukabumi, and later earned bachelor law degree from Pakuan University in Bogor. Her first solo album, My Lovely,...
- Rini Soemarno
Rini Mariani Soemarno an Indonesian economist serving as the Minister of State-Owned Businesses in the Working Cabinet under President Joko Widodo. She graduated from Wellesley College, Massachusetts, in 1981. She served as the Minister of Industry...
- Rini Coolen
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Rini Coolen is a Dutch former football defender and manager.
- Rini Yulianti
- Actor, Person, Topic
Rini Yulianti is an Indonesian actress and model.
- Mutiara Rini
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Mutiara Rini is a new township in Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. It is owned by Mutiara Rini Sdn Bhd. a member of the Boustead Group. This township was launched in 1996. It is located within the western corridor of Johor Bahru which is 13km northwest...
- Rini Templeton
- Graphic Designer, Deceased Person, Person
Lucille Corinne Templeton, better known as "Rini" Templeton, was an American graphic artist, sculptor, and political activist. She was most active in Mexico and the Southwestern United States, although she also volunteered in Cuba and Nicaragua after...