Meaning : River is an English name that means 'flowing body of water'., River,
Pronunciation : (RIH-ver), RIV-ər , RIH vuh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information River:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information River:
- River is a name borne out of the 'hippy' era in the 1960s.
- From the English word that denotes a flowing body of water. The word is ultimately derived (via Old French) from Latin ripa "riverbank".
Definition funny of River:
- Girl#1: Man that Rivers's so hot. Girl#2: I totally agree.
- Shelly: "That boy is so cute but very stubborn, he reminds me of a River
- "I'm dating Rivers" "Really?! You're so lucky!"
- Jill: Hey, what's wrong with Michael? Is he having a bad day? John: Naw, he's just being River. It's a natural thing..
- Brad Pitt is such a river!
- I went to the river with a maniac who raised pre-flop with T3o.
- "dang you see that boy over there?" "yeah" "he just rivered me" *cries*
Songs about River:
- The River by Jordan Feliz from the Album The River
- Hold Back The River by James Bay from the Album Chaos And The Calm
- Going Down To The River by Saffire-The Uppity Blues Women from the Album Havin' The Last Word
- Down To The River To Pray by Alison Krauss from the Album A Hundred Miles Or More: A Collection
- Down To The River To Pray (O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack) by Alison Krauss from the Album O Brother, Where Art Thou? (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)
- Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake from the Album Justified
- Bottom of the River by The Harvard Callbacks from the Album Bottom of the River
- Rivers And Roads by The Head and the Heart from the Album The Head And The Heart
- River Flows in You by Yiruma from the Album The Best - Reminiscent 10th Anniversary
- Hard River to Row by Delta Generators from the Album Hard River to Row
Books about River:
- The River - Mar 13, 2012 by Gary Paulsen
- The River - Sep 2, 2014 by Beverly Lewis
- The River - Mar 4, 2014 by Alessandro Sanna
- The River: A Short Story of Time Travel - Mar 4, 2015 by Jennifer Ellis
- Peace Like a River - Aug 20, 2002 by Leif Enger
- River (Rockstar Romance) (Deadly Intent Series) - Sep 27, 2015 by Marie York
- The River - Nov 4, 2014 by Jez Butterworth
- The River - Sep 17, 2012 by Michael Neale
- A River Ran Wild: An Environmental History - Apr 1, 2002 by Lynne Cherry
- Two Rivers (The Peacemaker Series Book 1) - Jul 7, 2013 by Zoe Saadia
Movies about River:
- Three Rivers Season 12009 CC
- River's End2012 NR CC
- Ireland's Wild River2014 NR CC
- Red River (1948)1948 NR CC
- Cold River1982 PG CC
- Mugshots: Gary Ridgeway - The Green River Killer2013 NR CC
- River of Darkness2011 NR CC
- Down the River (English Subtitled)2008 NR
- River Monsters Season 72015 CC
- 42nd Street: River To River2012 NR CC
Wiki information River:
- Art Subject, Literature Subject, Type/domain equivalent topic, Geographical feature category, Glacier terminus
A river is a natural flowing watercourse, usually freshwater, flowing towards an ocean, sea, lake or another river. In some cases a river flows into the ground and becomes dry at the end of its course without reaching another body of water. Small...
- Mississippi River
- Literature Subject, Travel destination, Geographical Feature, River, Location, Body Of Water
The Mississippi River is the chief river of the largest drainage system on the North American continent. Flowing entirely in the United States, it rises in northern Minnesota and meanders slowly southwards for 2,320 miles to the Mississippi River...
- Body Of Water, Travel destination, River, Literature Subject, Geographical Feature, Location
The Danube is Europe's second-longest river, located in Central and Eastern Europe. The Danube was once a long-standing frontier of the Roman Empire, and today flows through 10 nations. Originating in Germany, the Danube flows southeast for 2,860 km,...
- Location, River, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water
The Yangtze River, known in China as the Chang Jiang or the Yangzi, is the longest river in Asia and the third-longest in the world. It flows for 6,300 kilometers from the glaciers on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau in Qinghai eastward across southwest,...
- River, Geographical Feature, Filming location, Body Of Water, Location, Name source
The Rhine is a European river that begins in the Swiss canton of Graubünden in the southeastern Swiss Alps, forms part of the Swiss-Austrian, Swiss- Liechtenstein border, Swiss-German and then the Franco-German border, then flows through the...
- Hudson River
- Literature Subject, Art Subject, Location, River, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Namesake
The Hudson River is a 315-mile river that flows from north to south primarily through eastern New York in the United States. The river originates in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York, flows through the Hudson Valley, and eventually drains...
- Geographical Feature, River, Literature Subject, Travel destination, Location, Body Of Water
The Nile is a major north-flowing river in northeastern Africa, generally regarded as the longest river in the world. It is 6,853 km long. The Nile is an "international" river as its water resources are shared by eleven countries, namely, Tanzania,...
- Indus River
- River, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Location
The Indus River, also called the Sindhū River, or Abāsīn in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is one of the longest rivers in Asia. It flows through Pakistan, the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir and western Tibet. Originating in the Tibetan Plateau in the...
- Literature Subject, Geographical Feature, Travel destination, Location, Body Of Water, River
The Mekong is a trans-boundary river in Southeast Asia. It is the world's 12th-longest river and the 7th-longest in Asia. Its estimated length is 4,350 km, and it drains an area of 795,000 km², discharging 457 km³ of water annually. From the Tibetan...
- Geographical Feature, Name source, Literature Subject, Body Of Water, Tourist attraction, River, Place of interment, Location
The Ganges, also Ganga, is a trans-boundary river of Asia which flows through the nations of India and Bangladesh. The 2,525 km river rises in the western Himalayas in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, and flows south and east through the Gangetic...