Meaning : From the island in the swift river, From The Island In The Swift River,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : RAHD-nee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rodney:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Rodney:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Rodney is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Rodney is: Famous.
- American Meaning: The name Rodney is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Rodney is: Famous.
- English Meaning: The name Rodney is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Rodney is: Island of reeds. A place name in Somerset.
- From a surname, originally derived from a place name, which meant "Hroda's island" in Old English (where Hroda is a Germanic given name meaning "fame"). It was first used as a given name in honour of the British admiral Lord Rodney (1719-1792).
Definition funny of Rodney:
- Damn, did you see Rodney at the party? hes a fuckin playa.
- I had a rodney while driving to work the other day.
- stuart has a rodney shawn got a rodney looking at morgan and stuart make out
- Mike has a rodney. That thing is like a snake.
- Q:' Who's that guy?' A: 'It's Rodney, of course'
- That's a lovely pair of rodneys!
- "Look at this cool kid! He's a bit of a Rodney." Or/and "Look at that rat. He's all rodnied."
Expression information Rodney:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Rodney:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Rodney:
- Rappin' Rodney - Rodney Dangerfield
- Rodney King (Song for Lenny Bruce) - The Boo Radleys
- The Saga Of Rodney Toady - Giles, Giles & Fripp
- Right (feat. Rodney Atkins) [Explicit] by Bubba Sparxxx from the Album Pain Management [Explicit]
- Hit U From The Back (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Rodney] [Explicit] by Rick Ross from the Album Port Of Miami (Explicit Version)
- Jesus Is Real (feat. Uncle Reece & Rodney) by Tdogg954 from the Album Street Medication
- Are You Ready for the Sex Girls (Original Hit Version, First Released 1981 Rodney on the Roq Vol 2) by Gleaming Spires from the Album The Best of Rodney on the ROQ [Explicit]
- Get Lost (feat. B. James, Monk Kaza & Rodney Gant) [Explicit] by Scarface, B. James, Monk Kaza, Rodney Gant from the Album Dopeman Music [Explicit]
- Rodney Visits Church, Shops For Caskets & Goes To Heaven by Rodney Carrington from the Album Hangin' With Rodney (Explicit Version)
- Rodney Yates by David Holmes from the Album Let's Get Killed
Books about Rodney:
- Sociology, 10th Edition - Feb 24, 2006 by Rodney Stark
- Wizard Cadet (Intergalactic Wizard Scout Chronicles Book 2) - Sep 7, 2015 by Rodney Hartman
- Rodney Stone - May 11, 2012 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Rise of Christianity: How the Obscure, Marginal Jesus Movement Became the Dominant Religious Force in the... - May 9, 1997 by Rodney Stark
- By Rodney Stark: Sociology Tenth (10th) Edition - Jan 24, 2006 by -Author-
- Sleeping Dogs Lie (From the Tales of Dan Coast Book 1) - Dec 2, 2012 by Rodney Riesel
- Sports Economics (3rd Edition) - Aug 13, 2010 by Rodney D Fort
- Rodney Saulsberry's Tongue Twisters and Vocal Warm-Ups: With Other Vocal-Care Tips - Apr 16, 2015 by Rodney Saulsberry
- How Europe Underdeveloped Africa - Oct 1, 2011 by Walter Rodney
- Coasts of Christmas Past: From the Tales of Dan Coast - Apr 12, 2014 by Rodney Riesel
Movies about Rodney:
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee A.M. Yoga for Your Week2008 CC
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee Yoga for Beginners2009 CC
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee A.M./P.M. Yoga for Beginners Season 12012 CC
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee Ultimate Power Yoga [HD]2010 CC
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee Yoga Conditioning for Athletes2003 CC
- Rodney Yee's Yoga for Beginners2009 NR
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee Yoga for Your Week2013 CC
- Rodney Yee's Complete Yoga for Beginner's2014 NR
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee Complete Yoga for Beginners2014 CC
- Gaiam: Rodney Yee Power Up Yoga2013 CC
Wiki information Rodney:
- George Brydges Rodney, 1st Baron Rodney
- Military Person, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
George Brydges Rodney, 1st Baron Rodney, KB was a British naval officer. He is best known for his commands in the American War of Independence, particularly his victory over the French at the Battle of the Saintes in 1782. It is often claimed that he...
- Rodney King
- Construction worker, Film actor, Literature Subject, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Identity, Topic, Person
Rodney Glen King III was an American taxi driver who became nationally known after being beaten by Los Angeles Police Department officers following a high-speed car chase on March 3, 1991. A local witness, George Holliday, videotaped much of it from...
- Wrestler, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Film actor
Rodney Agatupu Anoaʻi was a Samoan American professional wrestler. He was best known for his time with the World Wrestling Federation where he wrestled under the ring name Yokozuna. The term yokozuna refers to the highest rank in professional sumo...
- Rodney Jerkins
- Record Producer, Person, Award Nominee, Film music contributor, Identity, Social network user, Musician, Film actor, Topic, Lyricist
Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins is an American record producer, songwriter and musician. He has collaborated with a very broad range of popular artists, including Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston,...
- Rodney Dangerfield
- Comedian, Film actor, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Award Nominee, , Musician, Film writer, Author, Influence Node
Rodney Dangerfield was an American comedian and actor, known for the catchphrase "I don't get no respect!" and his monologues on that theme. He is also remembered for his 1980s film roles, especially in Easy Money, Caddyshack, and Back to School.
- 1992 Los Angeles riots
- Event, Literature Subject
The 1992 Los Angeles riots, also known as the Rodney King riots, the South Central riots, the 1992 Los Angeles civil disturbance, 1992 Los Angeles civil unrest, and the Los Angeles uprising, were a series of riots, lootings, arsons, and civil...
- Rodney Bingenheimer
- Radio personality, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Identity, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Film actor
Rodney Bingenheimer is an American radio disc jockey on the long-running Los Angeles rock station KROQ who is notable for helping numerous iconic bands become successful in the American market. His contribution to the music business has been...
- Rodney Crowell
- Country Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Film actor, TV Actor, Broadcast Artist, Identity, Person, Featured artist
Rodney Crowell is an American musician, known primarily for his work as a singer and songwriter in country music. Crowell has had five number one singles on Hot Country Songs, all from his 1988 album Diamonds & Dirt. He has also written songs and...
- Rodney Mullen
- Skateboarder, Organization founder, Athlete, Film actor, Measured person, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Author, Topic, Sponsored Recipient
John Rodney Mullen is a professional skateboarder, entrepreneur, inventor, and public speaker who practices freestyle and street skateboarding. Mullen is credited with inventing numerous skateboarding tricks, including the flatground ollie, kickflip,...
- Rodney Carrington
- Comedian, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Social network user, TV Actor, , Composer, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film
Rodney Scott Carrington is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and country music artist. He has released six major-label studio albums and a greatest-hits package, on Mercury Records and Capitol Records. His comedy act typically combines stand-up...