Meaning : The name Rong means 'flourish, harmonious, martial'. It is used as both a boys or a girls name., Martial,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (r-AW-ng ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rong:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Rong:
- Yuo are so very rong
- I told you that's wrong! R-O-N-G, rong!
- Guy: Eurgh... Girl: What? Guy: You're RONG.
- 1) Guy: "Sarah Jessica Parker is soooo rong, dude; her face looks like a foot." 2) Guy: "Dude, you should put some rims on that car, it looks so rong right now." 3) Guy: "Why would you hit on that fat girl? She is such a rong!"
- dude! that double backflip was rong!
Songs about Rong:
- Rong Yi Shou Sheng De Nu Ren by Faye Wong from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Rong [Explicit] by Röyksopp from the Album The Inevitable End [Explicit]
- Rong Yi Shou Shang Di Nu Ren (Album Version) by Faye Wong from the Album Guo Yu Zhen Jing Dian
- Jue Wang De Xiao Rong by Andy Lau from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Jue Wang De Xiao Rong (Album Version) by Andy Lau from the Album Shi Ting Zhi Wang
- For Reasons Unseen - Rong Hua by Hanneke Cassel from the Album For Reasons Unseen
- Feng Chui Bu San De Xiao Rong (Album Version) by Candy Lo from the Album Flower Talk
- 05. Tinh Co Ganh Hang Rong (Vinh Su) - Bang Tam by Tong hop nghe sy from the Album Mot mai em di va tinh khuc top hit asia
- Aaj Sabar Ronge Rong by Kanan Debi from the Album Chhutir Banshi Baajlo
- Aaj Sobaar Ronge Rong Meshate by Kumar Sanu from the Album Amaar Ae Path
Books about Rong:
- Wolf Totem: A Novel - Mar 31, 2009 by Jiang Rong and Howard Goldblatt
- A-Plus Notes for Beginning Algebra: Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1 - Jun 20, 2013 by Rong Yang
- Educating Immigrant Students in the 21st Century: What Educators Need to Know - Sep 26, 2008 by Xue Lan Rong and Judith Preissle
- A-Plus Notes for Algebra - May 20, 2013 by Rong Yang
- A-Plus Notes for SAT Math - Feb 1, 2012 by Rong Yang
- By Rong Yang - A-Plus Notes for Beginning Algebra: Pre-Algebra and Algebra I: Simple and Easy to Study and Review... - Nov 15, 2002 by Rong Yang
- Rong Rong And Inri: Tui-Transformation - Mar 15, 2005 by Wu Hung and Rong Rong & Inri
- Ireland Calls My Name - Jun 21, 2015 by Ryter Rong
- Rong-san - Dec 7, 2013 by MW Long
- Landscape Section,Painted By Lai shaoqi---Iconography Of Rong baozhai 208 (Chinese Edition) - Jan 4, 2012 by Lai Shao Qi
Movies about Rong:
- Discover Vietnam 12: Lan Su Rong Hang Anh Duong Don Xuan2001
- Cai Luong: Tam Su Loai Rong Bien2001 NR
- Cai Luong: Nuoc Lon Nuoc Rong2001 NR
- Yi Bu Rong Qing Aka Looking Back In Anger - TVB Drama - 1 to 30 End1989
- THE QUEEN BEE (DVD) HK movie Legendary Collection (English subtitled) Wang Rong, Miao Tian1973 R
- Date under the Banyan tree - Chinese Love songs / Xiang yue rong shu xia
- Kung=fu narez (Lin shi rong (Magnificent Butcher)) Unrated
- Lin Shi Rong1998 PG-13 by Sammo Kam-Bo Hung and Tak-Hing Kwan
Wiki information Rong:
Xirong or Rong were various ancient people who inhabited primarily in and around the extremities of ancient Huaxia known as early as the Shang dynasty 1765-1122 BCE, they were typically to the west of the later Zhou state from the Zhou Dynasty...
- Koh Rong
- Location, Geographical Feature, Island
Koh Rong, is the second largest island of Cambodia. The word Rong might refer to an old term for cave or tunnel, although some islanders say Rong refers to a historical person's name. It can also be referred to the old Khmer word for shelter, e.g....
- Huang Rong
- TV Character, Film character, Book Character, Fictional Character
Huang Rong is a fictional character in the wuxia novel The Legend of the Condor Heroes by Jin Yong. She also appears as a supporting character in the sequel, The Return of the Condor Heroes.
- Su Rong
- Politician, Person
Su Rong is a former senior regional official and politician in China. He began his career in his native Jilin, and successively served as Communist Party Secretary of Qinghai, Gansu, and Jiangxi provinces. In March 2013, he became one of the...
- Wang Rong
- Person, Deceased Person
Wang Rong, was a warlord late in the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty who later became the only ruler of the state of Zhao during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period. Late in Tang, he initially tried to chart an independent course between the more...
- Zou Rong
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Zou Rong was a Chinese nationalist, racialist and revolutionary martyr of the anti-Qing movement. He was born in Chongqing, Sichuan Province, his ancestors having moved there from Meizhou, Guangdong area. Zou was sent to Japan at an early age, where...
- Wat Rong Khun
- Buddhist Place of Worship, Building, Tourist attraction, Place of worship, Project focus, Location, Structure
Wat Rong Khun, perhaps better known to foreigners as the White Temple, is a contemporary, unconventional, privately owned, art exhibit in the style of a Buddhist temple in Chiang Rai Province, Thailand. It is owned by Chalermchai Kositpipat, who...
- Chai Rong
- Person, Deceased Person
Chai Rong or Guo Rong, also known by his temple name Shizong, was the second emperor of imperial China's short-lived Later Zhou during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period, reigning from 954 until his death. He succeeded his uncle-in-law Guo...
- Hua Rong
- Fictional Character, Book Character
Hua Rong is a fictional character in Water Margin, one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature. He ranks 9th of the 36 Heavenly Spirits of the 108 Liangshan heroes and is nicknamed "Little Li Guang".
- Rong Yiren
- Politician, Person, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Rong Yiren was the Vice President of the People's Republic of China from 1993 to 1998 and was heavily involved with the opening of the Chinese economy to western investment. Rong is known both in China and in the West as "the Red Capitalist" because...