Meaning : Precious, Red Gemstone, Refering to the gemstone which derives its name from the Latin 'ruber' meaning 'red'. The birthstone for children born in July.,
Pronunciation : ROO be, (ROO-bee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Rubi:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Rubi:
- Rubi is a spelling variation of Ruby, a feminine name taken from the English vocabulary. It is the name of a precious stone that has been adopted as a first name for girls. The rarity of the rock gives the name the meaning of ‘Precious’. The variant Rubi may have come about as a way of distinguishing the given name from the English noun.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Rubi is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Rubi is: Ruby. Precious stone.
- American Meaning: The name Rubi is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Rubi is: Ruby. Precious stone.
Definition funny of Rubi:
- Guy1: " Did you see the new girl in choir?!" Guy2:" Yea! She just transferd over to our school Jr. year! Guy1: " Shes goregeous! She must be the Rubi, that everyone is taling about!
- Baird: That Curve is off 3.5 microns. Steve: Microns?! You hack, that is off 24 Rubis! We only work to the tightest tolerance here! Get your shit together!
- "Why aren't you with your friend?" he says, "Because I'm not hanging out with Rubi. Duh."
- person 1"Damn That Chick has sexy Hair" person 2"Thats Rubi" person 1 " Daamnn let me get at her" Person 2 " Good luck, thats a Rubi"
- Shes so pretty she must be a Rubi
Expression information Rubi:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Rubi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Rubi:
Books about Rubi:
- Rubí / Ruby Red (Spanish Edition) - Oct 8, 2010 by Kerstin Gier
- Rubi - Feb 14, 2005 by Billie Rae Bates
- The Art of Hair: The Ultimate DIY Guide to Braids, Buns, Curls, and More - Jun 2, 2015 by Rubi Jones
- Standards of Ministry - Dec 30, 2014 by Jay Nembhard and Fred Rubi
- Le rubis de l'émir (French Edition) - Aug 3, 2015 by Delly
- Chasing Rubi: The Truth About Porfirio Rubirosa the Last Playboy - Aug 31, 2005 by Marty Wall and Isabella Wall
- Aliens vs. Predator #8: Hell-bent/Pursuit/Lefty's Revenge/Chained to Live & Death - Oct 7, 2015 by Brian McDonald and David Ross
- Aliens vs. Predator #9: Xenogenesis - Oct 7, 2015 by Andi Watson and Mark Lipka
- Angel: Long Night's Journey #1 - Oct 7, 2015 by Brett Matthews and Joss Whedon
- Angel: Long Night's Journey #2 - Oct 7, 2015 by Brett Matthews and Joss Whedon
Movies about Rubi:
- Rubi2015 NR
- Rubi2004 NR
- Pinocchio / Le Prince Aux Rubis2013 G
- Rouge rubis Unrated
- El Rubi Azul (P.Cushing) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2010) Annet; Paul Unrated
- Che Fai, Rubi?2010 G
- El Rubi Azul/Hayas Cobrizas (S.Holmes) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2006) Jeremy Brett; David Unrated
- La Maldicion Del Rubi
- RUBI Volume 1 R
- RUBI Volume 2 R
Wiki information Rubi:
- TV Soap Opera, Topic, TV Program
Rubí is a Mexican telenovela produced by José Alberto Castro for Televisa. It is based on a short story by Yolanda Vargas Dulché, published as a serial on the 1960s Mexican comic book Lágrimas, Risas y Amor. Bárbara Mori stars as a dual...
- Biological Family, Organism Classification
Rubiaceae is a family of flowering plants, commonly known as the coffee, madder, or bedstraw family. It consists of terrestrial trees, shrubs, lianas, or herbs that are recognizable by simple, opposite leaves with interpetiolar stipules. The family...
- Chemical Element, Drug ingredient
Rubidium is a chemical element with symbol Rb and atomic number 37. Rubidium is a soft, silvery-white metallic element of the alkali metal group, with an atomic mass of 85.4678. Elemental rubidium is highly reactive, with properties similar to those...
- River, Location, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature
The Rubicon is the name both of a shallow river in northeastern Italy just south of Ravenna, and the name historically given to a river that was famously crossed by Julius Caesar in 49 BC. While it has not been proven, historians generally agree that...
- Macrothylacia rubi
- Organism Classification
Macrothylacia rubi, the fox moth, is a lepidopteran belonging to the family Lasiocampidae. They are found from Western Europe to Central Asia. The wingspan of the male is 40–65 mm. They take flight from May to July, and live in open woodlands and...
- Rubí rebelde
- TV Program
Rubi Rebelde is a Venezuelan telenovela that was produced by and seen on Venezuela's Radio Caracas Televisión. It was written by Perla Farias, Perla Farias, María Antonieta Gómez, Boris Izaguirre, and Carlos Romero and directed by Renato Gutiérrez....
- Rubi D'Alma
- Actor, Topic, Person, Deceased Person, Film actor
Rubi D'Alma was an actress.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Rubia is a genus of flowering plants in the Rubiaceae family. It contains around 80 species of perennial scrambling or climbing herbs and subshrubs native to the Old World. The genus and its best-known species are commonly known as madder, e.g. Rubia...
- Rubik's Cube
- Ranked item, Video Game Subject, Literature Subject, Invention
Rubik's Cube is a 3-D combination puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Ernő Rubik. Originally called the Magic Cube, the puzzle was licensed by Rubik to be sold by Ideal Toy Corp. in 1980 via businessman Tibor...
Ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase, commonly known by the abbreviation RuBisCO, is an enzyme involved in the first major step of carbon fixation, a process by which atmospheric carbon dioxide is converted by plants to energy-rich...