Meaning : Derived from the element 'safa' meaning 'pure', this is also the Hebrew word for 'language'., Pure,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : sah fah, (Sah-Fah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Safa:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Safa:
- Safa is a feminine name of Arabic origin and it is said to mean ‘Pure’. It is not often found in Britain but may be a popular name in Arabic speaking countries. Safa is the name given to a park in Dubai.
- Arabic Meaning: The name Safa is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Safa is: Innocent.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Safa is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Safa is: Clarity. Purity. Serenity.
Definition funny of Safa:
- the girl next door is safa
- P1- Dude, I love Safa. P2- Me too. Who doesn't? P1 - Stupid fuckers that's who.
- Did you see all those Safa's at the rugby?!
- that girl is a safa
- LAST NIGHT I FUCKED THIS THICK ASS SAFA IN THE CAR
- Safa chill avvu. annaana safa
- that bitch is a safa
Expression information Safa:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Safa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Safa:
- Safa Saphel' Isizwe by S'busiso Ngema from the Album Sarafina! The Sound Of Freedom (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Safa Diablo by Bobby Valentin from the Album In Motion
- Isizwe a.k.a. Safa Isizwe a.k.a. Safa Saphe'isizwe by Sarafina! Original Stage Show Cast from the Album Sarafina! (Original Stage Show Recording)
- Safa by Petit Pays Rabbi from the Album Best of Petit Pays, vol. 1
- Aaja Laga Ke Safa Chat by Uday Ghayal from the Album Baba Tiwari Ke Mal Ha
- Ahlo Safa, Pt. 1 by Saad Temsamani from the Album 7e festival Assila (Quran)
- Ahlo Safa, Pt. 2 by Saad Temsamani from the Album 7e festival Assila (Quran)
- Ahlu Al Safa by Abdelhak Guechati from the Album Ahlu Al Safa
- Ahlu Al Safa (Acapella) by Abdelhak Guechati from the Album Ahlu Al Safa
- Asisoze Safa by Kholenso Abafana Benkokhelo from the Album Ninabasembo
Books about Safa:
- INSIDE ISLAM - Jun 30, 1996 by Raza Safa
- The Animals' Lawsuit Against Humanity: An Illustrated 10th Century Iraqi Ecological Fable - Apr 1, 2005 by Ikhwan al-Safa and Rabbi Dan Bridge
- The Glory of Sonship (Redemption) - Feb 8, 2015 by Reza Safa
- Optoelectronics and Photonics: Principles and Practices - Feb 2, 2001 by Safa O. Kasap
- Safa -
- Saving Safa: Rescuing a Little Girl from FGM - Jul 2, 2015 by Waris Dirie
- The Sanctuary of Love: Collection of Poetry - Jun 30, 2015 by Abir Safa
- Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices - Mar 25, 2005 by Safa Kasap
- The Myth Of The Male Breadwinner: Women And Industrialization In The Caribbean (Conflict and Social Change Series) - May 23, 1995 by Helen I Safa
- Optoelectronics & Photonics: Principles & Practices (2nd Edition) - Oct 25, 2012 by Safa O. Kasap
Wiki information Safa:
- Al-Safa' SC
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Al-Safa' Beirut SC is a Lebanese sports club based in Wata El-Museitbeh, Beirut. In English the name Safa' الصفاء means clarity. The club receives its support primarily from the Druze community. It became one of the elite teams in Asia after making...
- Al-Safa and Al-Marwah
Al-Safa and Al-Marwah are two small hills now located in the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca, Saudi Arabia between which Muslims travel back and forth seven times during the ritual pilgrimages of Hajj and Umrah.
- Peyami Safa
- Novelist, Deceased Person, Author, Person, Film story contributor, Topic
Peyami Safa was a Turkish journalist, columnist and novelist.
- Operating System, Web browser, Software
Safari is a web browser included with the OS X and iOS operating systems and developed by Apple. First released as a public beta on January 7, 2003, it was officially released with Mac OS X Panther and has since become Apple's default browser on OS...
- Award Presenting Organization, Organization
SAFA is the professional body representing architects in Finland.
- Amusement Ride Theme, Literature Subject, Industry
A safari /səˈfɑri/ is an overland journey, usually a trip by tourists to Africa. In earlier years, the trip was a big-game hunt, but today, safari often refers to trips to observe and photograph wildlife—or hiking and sight-seeing.
- SAFA Second Division
- Employer, Sports Association, Organization
The SAFA Second Division, currently known as ABC Motsepe League for sponsorship reasons, and previously known as the Vodacom League between 1998-2012, was founded in 1998 as the current Second Division and the overall third tier of South African...
- Safa Park
Safa Park is a 64 hectare urban park located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is 10.53 km southwest of the traditional center of Dubai along Sheikh Zayed Road. The park is bordered by Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Wasl Road, Al Hadiqa Street, and 55th...
- Zabihollah Safa
- Writer, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Zabihollah Safa was a scholar and professor Emeritus of Iranian Studies at the University of Tehran. His main contribution to the field of Iranian studies is seen in his seminal and comprehensive works on the history of Persian literature. He was...
- Iskandar Safa
- Man, Person
Iskandar Safa and his brother Akram Safa are French businessmen of Lebanese origin who come from a Maronite Christian family. They became famous during the Lebanese hostage crisis in 1987–88 for suspected involvement in financial transactions...