Pronunciation : SAH-moo (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Samu:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Samu:
- Hungarian and Finnish diminutive of SAMUEL
Definition funny of Samu:
- I am in love with Samus!
- dood, samus is a babe
- Sheila is so samus!
- guy1: Man, at the end of Metroid Prime Trilogy when Samus took off her armor, I blew on my face! guy2: Find naked pictures of her on google, and you'll shoot across the entire room!!! guy2's girlfriend: What's this stuff on the wall? guy2: Hey, did you do something with your hair? It looks great!
- Guy 1:Rytas!!!! You queer, you banged Samus HOW many times?!?!? Guy 2:Ummmm..... I couldn't resist, she's so much fun! Guy 1:Dude, its a stuffed animal, go get a real chick!
- 1: yo that tall black dude is funny 2: yea he looks like samu
- Question: Samu why did you miss that note Answer: Samu
Songs about Samu:
- The Cannon Of Samus Feat. Kenyattah Black by Vast Aire from the Album OX 2010: A Street Odyssey
- Snoud (feat. Jay Nada) [Samu.l remix] by Rafael Murillo from the Album Snoud
- They Call Me Sin Loc (feat. Samu Beats) [Explicit] by Og Sin Loc Blackburn from the Album They Call Me Sin Loc [Explicit]
- Samus' Stardrive by Andy McKee from the Album Art of Motion
- Perfect Timing (feat. Samu & Nichi) by Yung Lb from the Album Perfect Timing (feat. Samu & Nichi)
- Samus by Irepress from the Album Samus Octology
- The Struggle Is Real (feat. Samu) by Jay Tee from the Album Vallejo Mentality [Explicit]
- Aaera Samu Timi by Harish Mathema from the Album Hiunda Barsat
- Abstrak Dream (Samu. l & Antony Remix) by M. Rodriguez & Alex Xs from the Album Electronic Music Department, Vol. 2
- Abstrak Dream (Samu. l & Antony Remix) by M. Rodriguez & Alex Xs from the Album Abstrak Dream
Books about Samu:
- Samu - Shamu: The Sonam Stories: Narratives of Childhood in Bhutan - Apr 16, 2015 by Suzie Sims-Fletcher MA
- Design Ideas for Home Decorating - Oct 1, 2006 by Heidi Tyline King and Mark Samu
- Color Saves the Day: The Power of the Perfect Color Palette (Home Decorating) (English and English Edition) - Mar 1, 2010 by Lucianna Samu and Home Decorating
- Children of the Great Reckoning, Book 2: Samu'el - Apr 29, 2013 by K.B. Nelson
- Can't Fail Room Makeovers - Aug 15, 2008 by Lucianna Samu and Mark Samu
- From Realism to the Silver Age: New Studies in Russian Artistic Culture (Studies of the Harriman Institute) - Jun 1, 2014 by Rosalind P. Blakesley and Margaret Samu
- Sexuality, Rurality, and Geography - Feb 26, 2015 by Andrew Gorman-Murray and Barbara Pini
- Father's Milk: Nourishment and Wisdom for the First-Time Father (Capital Ideas) - Aug 13, 2003 by Peter Samu and Andre Stein
- Paint Saves the Day (Home Decorating) - Sep 7, 2009 by Lucianna Samu and Mark Samu
- STEAM LION:A BIOGRAPHY OF SAMU - Oct 31, 2002 by John G. Langley
Movies about Samu:
- Samu & You: Exploring the World of Mammals1995 NR by Henryk Kluba and Michal Zolnierkiewicz
- Ludas Matyi / Region Free DVD / Has Origianl Hungarian sound, and Chinese sound / Subtitles: ENGLISH, HUNGARIAN...
Wiki information Samu:
- Samu Haber
- Pop Artist, Composer, Featured artist, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Person,
Samu Aleksi Haber is a Finnish singer, songwriter, television music competition judge, entrepreneur, and the lead vocalist of pop-rock band Sunrise Avenue. Haber established a band Sunrise in 1992 with his friend Jan Hohenthal. Hohenhthal left the...
- Samula Anoaʻi
- Wrestler, TV Actor, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Samula Anoaʻi is a Samoan American professional wrestler best known as one half of The Headshrinkers/Samoan Swat Team under the name Samu. His father is Afa Anoaʻi who trained Samula for his professional wrestling debut.
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
As Samu' or es-Samu' is a town in the Hebron Governorate of the West Bank, Palestinian territories, 12 kilometers south of the city of Hebron and 60 kilometers southwest of Jerusalem.
- Profession, System of nobility, Character Occupation, Noble title, Film subject, Literature Subject
Samurai were the military nobility of medieval and early-modern Japan. In Japanese, they are usually referred to as bushi or buke. According to translator William Scott Wilson: "In Chinese, the character 侍 was originally a verb meaning to wait upon...
- Samu Castillejo
- Soccer, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Samuel "Samu" Castillejo Azuaga is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Villarreal CF as a left winger.
Samu refers to physical work that is done with mindfulness as a simple, practical and spiritual practice. Samu might include activities such as cleaning, cooking, gardening, or chopping wood. Samu is a way to bring mindfulness into everyday life as...
- Samu Manoa
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Samu Manoa is an American rugby union player who currently plays second row or back row for the Northampton Saints. Manoa was described in 2014 by ESPNscrum as "perhaps the finest No.8 playing the game in the northern hemisphere."
- Samu Incident
- Military Conflict, Event
The Samu incident or Samua incident was a large cross-border assault on November 13, 1966 by Israeli military on the Jordanian-controlled West Bank village of Samu in response to an al-Fatah land mine incident two days earlier near the West Bank...
- Religious Leader, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Person, Literature Subject
Samuel, literally meaning "Name of God" in Hebrew, is a leader of ancient Israel in the Books of Samuel in the Hebrew Bible. He is also known as a prophet and is mentioned in the second chapter of the Qur'an, although not by name. His status, as...
- SAMU Social
- Homelessness Organization, Organization
A SAMU Social is a municipal humanitarian emergency service in several cities in France and worldwide whose purpose is to provide care and medical ambulatory aid and nursing to homeless people and people in social distress. This is partially...