Meaning : Meaning 'saintly' or 'holy' , refering specifically to Saint James. - Iago being an obsolete Spainish form of James. Santiago is also the Capital city of Chile., Of St. James, Saint James,
Pronunciation : (SAENTiyAAGow), san tee AH go, sahn-TYAH-go (Spanish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Santiago:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Santiago:
- Santiago is a boy’s name which comes from a combination of Saint and Diego. Saint Diego is the patron saint of Spain, and Santiago owes its popularity there to this fact. It is a very unusual name in Britain but popular in Europe. Santiago Calatrava is a renowned Spanish architect.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Santiago is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Santiago is: Named for Saint James.
- American Meaning: The name Santiago is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Santiago is: Named for Saint James.
- Means "Saint James", derived from Spanish santo "saint" combined with Yago, an old Spanish form of JAMES, the patron saint of Spain. Cities in Chile and Spain bear this name.
Definition funny of Santiago:
- oh Santiago! oh Santiago! Oh Santiago!
- santiago is hispanic.
- That boy Santiago is the shit. Dude's hilarious!!
- Santiago de Chile is a modern city
- "Dad? I love you and all but.. I want to grow up to be Santiago." "Madam. The nurse and i had to saw off our hands after handling the baby. He is truly Santiago."
- It wasn't very good...he wasn't Santiago. I can't stop thinking about Santiago. I wish I could give up sex with Santiago, but I just can't, it's too good.
- O shit thats yur man Santiago burn mi name in rubber bitch im gone!
Expression information Santiago:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Santiago:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Santiago:
- El Swing (feat. Adalberto Santiago) by Johnny Cruz from the Album Back to the Classics: Special Edition
- Santiago by Loreena McKennitt from the Album The Mask And Mirror
- Santiago by Armik from the Album Besos
- Santiago's Revenge [Explicit] by Fashawn from the Album Grizzly City 3 [Explicit]
- Conduction (Santiago & Bushido's Remix) by Johnny Fiasco from the Album Conduction Remixes
- Santiago (Live In Germany/2012) by Loreena McKennitt from the Album The Journey So Far - The Best Of Loreena McKennitt (Deluxe Edition)
- Santiago De Compostela by Tyler Bates from the Album The Way
- In Santiago Chile by Desi Arnaz from the Album The Best Vintage Tunes. Nuggets & Rarities Vol. 18
- Santiago (Album Version) by Acoustic Alchemy from the Album Early Alchemy
- Santiago Papasquiaro by Montez De Durango from the Album 500 Novillos
Books about Santiago:
- A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino de Santiago: St. Jean Roncesvalles Santiago (Camino Guides) - Mar 10, 2015 by John Brierley
- Santiago Rough Guides Snapshot Chile (includes the Cajón del Maipo, Monumento Nacional El Morado and the Parque... - Dec 6, 2012 by Anna Kaminski and Shafik Meghji
- Discover the Secret Soul of Chile: Valparaiso and Santiago...4 magical days at the beginning or end of your South... - Nov 19, 2012 by Susan M. White
- On the Run: The Baddest Chick 5 - Sep 22, 2015 by Nisa Santiago
- Santiago el soñador entre las estrellas (Spanish Edition) - Nov 12, 2013 by Ricky Martin and Patricia Castelao
- When I Was Puerto Rican: A Memoir (A Merloyd Lawrence Book) - Feb 28, 2006 by Esmeralda Santiago
- Camino de Santiago: Camino Frances 2015 - Apr 20, 2015 by Leslie Gilmour
- Santiago: A Myth of the Far Future - Jul 2, 2014 by Mike Resnick
- Fodor's Chile: with Easter Island & Patagonia (Travel Guide) - Jun 9, 2015 by Fodor's
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Chile & Easter Island - Jul 1, 2013 by Dorling Kindersley
Movies about Santiago:
- Pilgrimages of Europe: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA, Spain1981 NR CC
- Global Treasures CATHEDRAL OF SANTIAGO OF COMPOSTELA Spain2009 NR CC
- Walking The Camino: Six Ways To Santiago2014 NR CC
- Wayfaring - A Jaunt along the Camino de Santiago2014 NR
- Touring the World's Capital Cities Santiago: The Capital of Chile2014 NR CC
- Camino The Journey to Santiago2013 NR
- Spain's Pilgrim Trail: Leon to Santiago, by Fran West2015 NR
- Vista Point Santiago de Chile2012 NR CC
- Santiago de Compostela: Lecture 2 of 4. The Discovery.2013 NR
- Santiago de Compostela: Lecture 1 of 4. Christianity vs Islam.2013 NR
Wiki information Santiago:
- Organization scope, Dated location, Location, Travel destination, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Place with neighborhoods, Filming location, City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area
Santiago, also Santiago de Chile, is the capital and largest city of Chile. It is also the center of its largest conurbation. Santiago is located in the country's central valley, at an elevation of 520 m above mean sea level. Founded in 1541,...
- Camino de Santiago
- World Heritage Site, Location, Road, Listed Site
The Camino de Santiago, also known by the English names Way of St. James, St. James's Way, St. James's Path, St. James's Trail, Route of Santiago de Compostela, and Road to Santiago, is the name of any of the pilgrimage routes to the shrine of the...
- Santiago de Compostela
- Capital of administrative division, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Statistical region, Location, Listed Site, City/Town/Village, Travel destination
Santiago de Compostela, commonly known as Santiago, is the capital of the autonomous community of Galicia in northwestern Spain. The city has its origin in the shrine of Saint James the Great, now the city's cathedral, as destination of the Way of...
- Santiago Metropolitan Region
- Location, Administrative Division, Political District, Dated location, Statistical region
Santiago Metropolitan Region or simply Metropolitan Region is one of Chile's 15 first-order administrative divisions. It is the country's only landlocked administrative region and contains the nation's capital, Santiago. Most commercial and...
- Santiago de Cuba
- Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Location, Listed Site, Statistical region, Identity
Santiago de Cuba is the second largest city of Cuba and capital city of Santiago de Cuba Province in the south-eastern area of the island, some 540 miles south-east of the Cuban capital of Havana. The municipality extends over 1,023.8 square...
- Santiago Province
- Dated location, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region
Santiago is a province of the Dominican Republic, in the north of the country. Santiago is an intellectual, educational, and cultural center. It is also a major industrial center with rum, textile, cigarette and cigar industries based there. Shoe...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
The Commune of Santiago is the central commune of the Santiago Province, located at the center of the Santiago Metropolitan Region in Chile's Central Zone. Locally, Santiago is usually abbreviated Stgo. It is also called as "Santiago Centro" in order...
- Order of Santiago
- Military order, Organization, Namesake, Order of Chivalry
The Order of Santiago was founded in the 12th century, and owes its name to the national patron of Galicia and Spain, Santiago. Its initial objective was to protect the pilgrim of St. James' Way and to defend Christendom. After the death of the Grand...
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Football Pitch, Structure, Venue, Building, Sports Facility, Location, Project focus
The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is an all-seater football stadium in Madrid, Spain. It was inaugurated on 14 December 1947 and is owned by Real Madrid Club de Fútbol. It has a current capacity of 85,454 spectators. El Bernabéu, renamed in honour of...
- Santiago Metro
- Transit Stop, Mass Transportation System, Location
The Santiago Metro is the underground railway network serving the city of Santiago, Chile. This network is one of the most modern in Latin America, being the second largest following the Mexico City Metro, and it is 7th in frequency worldwide. It...