Meaning : Refering to cloth of a deep red color, from the word 'scarlatum'., Red, Scarlett,
Pronunciation : SKAHR-lət , (SKAHR-leht), SCAR let,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Scarlett:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Scarlett:
- Scarlett Scarlett is a name of English origins. The meaning of Scarlett is red. Common spelling variations include Scarlet and Scarlette. Scarlett is a popular name and was girl name #42 in 2013 per the Social Security Administration. In addition, the variation Scarlet was #370 and Scarlette was #874. When combined with the spelling variation Scarlet, Scarlett was #9 among WikiName.net user lists in 2014. The WikiName.net user lists predicts popularity about 3-5 years ahead. Famous actress Scarlett Johnsson may be a reason for the popularity boom of this name. In the 1930?s, another Scarlett likely affected naming trends: Scarlett O?Hara from Gone With the Wind. There is also a character named Scarlettt O?Connor on the American t.v. show, Nashville. The alternative spelling Scarlet tends to be associated with sur names such as the character Miss Scarlet in the game of Clue and Will Scarlet from Robin Hood. It is also in the name of two very famous books: The Scarlet Letter and The Scarlet Pimpernel. WikiName.net users who like the name Scarlett tend to also like trendy names with a Latin flare.
- Scarlett is a colour; a bright shade of red. Popularized by the central character of Gone With the Wind, Scarlett originates for the name of a dyer/seller of bright fabrics. Scarlett Johansson (actress) is a famous namesake.
- English Meaning: The name Scarlett is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Scarlett is: Red. One who wears or sells scarlet cloth. Famous Bearers: Margaret Mitchell's heroine (Scarlett O'Hara) in 'Gone With the Wind'.
- American Meaning: The name Scarlett is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Scarlett is: Red. One who wears or sells scarlet cloth. Famous Bearers: Margaret Mitchell's heroine (Scarlett O'Hara) in 'Gone With the Wind'.
- From a surname which denoted a person who sold or made clothes made of scarlet (a kind of cloth, ultimately derived from Persian سقرلاط (saghrilat)). Margaret Mitchell used this name for Scarlett O'Hara, the main character in her novel 'Gone with the Wind' (1936). Scarlett's name came from her grandmother's maiden name.
Definition funny of Scarlett:
- damn i saw scarlett today im a lucky guy
- Ugly/fat chick: Ugh, why did you invite Jenny? She always scarletts all the guys. Now I have no one to hook up with!
- Today the name Scarlett is raising in popularity due to such actress' as Scarlett Johansson bearing the name.
- Boy 1: Damn, have you seen Scarlett tonight? Boy 2: No... Boy 1: I thought so, otherwise you would have fainted by now. 2: That girl is the most beautiful girl in the world. She must be Scarlett.
- I want to paint my room Scarlett. I wish I had Scarlett's confidence. I am so lucky to have Scarlett as a friend. She sticks up for me. Every time I see Scarlett, she is smiling.
- Ugh, why did you invite her? She always scarletts all the guys! Now I have no one to hook up with!
- Person 1: Who is that Scarlett girl? Person 2: That 'Scarlett girl' is perfection. I love her.
Expression information Scarlett:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Scarlett:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Scarlett:
- When Scarlett Smiles by Michael McDonald from the Album Golden Slumbers: A Father's Love
- Before My Time (Feat. Scarlett Johansson & Joshua Bell) by J. Ralph from the Album Chasing Ice Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [+digital booklet]
- Scarlett O'hara by Lawrence Welk from the Album The Essential Hits, Vol. 2
- Scarlett Ribbons by Eddy Arnold from the Album Sing Alongs of the 50s Vol. 1
- Scarlett's Story by Bryan Lubeck from the Album Tuscan Sky
- Scarlett Groove (feat. Saint Saviour) by Maribou State from the Album Scarlett Groove
- Scarlett Ribbons by Jim Reeves from the Album On My Way
- Scarlett (Tokyo) by William Beckett from the Album Winds Will Change EP
- Scarlett Ribbons (For Her Hair) by The Browns from the Album The Browns, Vol. 2
- Shades Of Scarlett Conquering by Joni Mitchell from the Album The Hissing Of Summer Lawns
Books about Scarlett:
- Scarlett: The Sequel to Margaret Mitchell's "Gone With the Wind" - Sep 26, 2007 by Alexandra Ripley and Stephens Mitchell
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, Book 2) (The Lunar Chronicles) - Feb 4, 2014 by Marissa Meyer
- Scarlett: The Sequel to Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind - 1991 by Alexandra Ripley
- Scarlett - Jun 3, 2013 by Tiece D Mickens and Tina Nance
- Scarlett 2 - Aug 20, 2013 by Tiece and Tina Nance
- Blood Tree: Part Two - Sep 15, 2015 by Scarlett Dawn
- Scarlett Hoo? - Jun 4, 2014 by Amy Vertucci
- Scarlett Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story (In the Shadows, Book 2) - Sep 23, 2014 by P.T. Michelle
- Unbearable Passion - Never Say Never: Billionaire Erotic Romance (Unbearable Passion series Book 1) - Oct 16, 2014 by Scarlett Avery
- SCARLETT 4: A Hood Romance Novel - Dec 1, 2014 by Tiece
Movies about Scarlett:
- Scarlett1994 CC
- Under the Skin : With Scarlett Johansson Featurette [HD]2014 R CC
- Captain Scarlett - Color - 19532012 NR CC
- Captain Scarlett1953 PG CC
- Sylvia Scarlett1935 PG CC
- The Mentalist: Season 12008 NR
- 50 Shades Of Scarlett2014 Unrated
- Katharine Hepburn Collection2007 NR
- Scarlett2010 Unrated
- Gone With the Wind2010 G
Wiki information Scarlett:
- Scarlett Johansson
- Actor, Celebrity, TV program guest, Film actor, Topic, Film director, Measured person, Ranked item, Theater Actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Scarlett Johansson is an American actress, model, and singer. She made her film debut in North. Johansson subsequently starred in Manny & Lo in 1996, and garnered further acclaim and prominence with roles in The Horse Whisperer and Ghost World. She...
- Scarlett O'Hara
- Film character, Book Character, Fictional Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Theater Character
Scarlett O'Hara is the central character in Margaret Mitchell's 1936 novel Gone with the Wind and in the later film of the same name. She also is the main character in the 1970 musical Scarlett and the 1991 book Scarlett, a sequel to Gone with the...
- Fictional Character, Film character, TV Character, Video Game Character, Person Or Being In Fiction
Scarlett is a fictional character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic book and cartoon series. She is one of the original members of the G.I. Joe Team, and is a major character in the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero comic book...
- TV Miniseries, TV Program, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Film, Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Adaptation
Scarlett is a 1994 six hour miniseries loosely based on a book of the same name, written in 1991 by Alexandra Ripley as a sequel to Margaret Mitchell's popular 1936 novel, Gone with the Wind. The series was filmed at 53 locations in the United States...
- Scarlett Pomers
- Actor, Celebrity, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Film actor, Social network user
Scarlett Noel Pomers is an American actress and singer-songwriter who works in television, film, theatre, and music. Her most recognizable roles have been as Naomi Wildman on Star Trek: Voyager and Kyra Hart on the television series Reba. Her debut...
- Alternative hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, , Organization founder, Composer, Film story contributor, Musician, Record Producer, Identity
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones, better known as Nas /ˈnɑːz/, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and actor. The son of jazz musician Olu Dara, Nas has released eight consecutive platinum and multi-platinum albums and sold over 25 million...
- Historical Fiction Book, Book, Work of Fiction, Written Work
Scarlett is a novel written in 1991 by Alexandra Ripley as a sequel to Margaret Mitchell's Gone with the Wind. The book debuted on The New York Times bestsellers list, but both critics and fans of the original novel found Ripley's version to be...
- Scarlett Byrne
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic
Scarlett Hannah Byrne is an English actress. She is best known for her roles as Pansy Parkinson in the Harry Potter series and as Lexi in the TV series Falling Skies.
- Cat, Deceased Organism, Organism
Scarlett was a former stray cat from Brooklyn, New York, whose efforts to save her kittens from a fire attracted worldwide media attention, and have been described in a number of non-fiction books. She has also become a featured animal in the...
- Sylvia Scarlett
- Romantic comedy Film, Film, Topic, Adaptation, Netflix Title, Ranked item
Sylvia Scarlett is a 1935 romantic comedy film starring Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant, based on The Early Life and Adventures of Sylvia Scarlett, a novel by Compton MacKenzie. Directed by George Cukor, it was notorious as one of the most famous...