Meaning : God is gracious, Variation of the name 'Seanna', the girl's version of 'Sean'. Meaning 'God has given'. It is of Irish origin, borrowing of the Norman French, Jehan., God Is Gracious,
Pronunciation : (SHAW-nA), SHAW-nə ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Seanna:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Seanna:
- Feminine form of SEÁN
Definition funny of Seanna:
- See a Seanna if you need advice.
- Hey were you talking to Seanna last night? Yeah she was telling everyone what she thought of where she lives
- Hey. Hey, what's wrong? My pet died. You should talk to Seanna about it.
- Sam: Hey did you hear about Dillon? Lacey: No, what happened? Sam: His girlfriend pulled a Seanna Or Sam: It happened so fast Lacey: did Seanna teach you that? (STMT)
Books about Seanna:
- 365 Questions For Couples - Mar 1, 1998 by Michael J. Beck and Stanis Marusak Beck
- From Seanna - Apr 20, 2015 by Vashti Daise and Julie L. Casey
- What is the State of Your Union - Jul 1, 2007 by Maurice Taylor and Seanna McGee
- Dear God: Book 1: A Story from Hell to Hope (Volume 1) - Apr 25, 2013 by Seanna Smallwood and Olivia & Alexis Quade
- Heartbreak Guitar (Heartbreak Notes Book 1) - Jan 22, 2013 by Cindy Hargreaves and Kym Webster
- Assessing Service-Learning and Civic Engagement: Principles and Techniques - 2006 by Sherril B. Gelmon, Dr.P.H.; Barbara A. Holland, Ph.D.; Amy Driscoll, Ed.D.; Amy Spring, M.P.A.; Seanna Kerrigan, M.Ed.
- From Seanna Coloring Book - Jun 11, 2015 by Vashti Daise and Julie L. Casey
- Seanna - Jan 1, 1998 by Peadar O Laoghaire
- Led Astray: The Best of Kelley Armstrong - Sep 15, 2015 by Kelley Armstrong
- Seanna (With CD) (Irish Edition) - Sep 1, 1996 by O'Laoghaire, P
Wiki information Seanna:
- Seanna Mitchell
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Seanna Mitchell is a female swimmer from Canada, who mostly competes in the freestyle events. She claimed a silver medal at the 2007 Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Séanna Breathnach
- Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Military Person
Séanna Breathnach is an Irish republican and a former volunteer in the Provisional Irish Republican Army. Breathnach was born in the Short Strand area of East Belfast but for a time lived in Ravenhill Avenue until loyalists intimidated the Walsh...
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Seanna is an actress.
- Bree Seanna Wall
- Actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Topic, Person
- Seanna Chnoc
- Geographical Feature, Location, Island
Seanna Chnoc, also known as Seana Bheinn is an islet in outer Loch Ròg, Lewis, Scotland. It lies north west of Great Bernera and Bearasaigh. Stac nam Balg lies offshore to the north and there is a cave in the north west of the island. There is no...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Seanna is a fictional character from Three Days in Havana.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Seanna is a fictional character from the 1997 film Sunsplit.
- Seanna Ladd
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Seanna Ladd is an actress.
- Seanna McDonald
- Film actor, Person, Topic