If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Searcaigh:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Searcaigh:
- Reborn (Paragon Book 1) - Jun 2, 2015 by Theresa Searcaigh
- Homecoming: Selected Poems: An Bealach 'na Bhaile - Dec 31, 1997 by Cathal O Searcaigh
- Out in the Open - Sep 29, 1998 by Cathal O Searcaigh
- Pianó Mhín na bPreachán (Irish Edition) - Jul 1, 2011 by Ó Searcaigh, Cathal
- Ag Tnuth Leis an Tsolas (Irish Edition) - Jan 1, 2000 by Cathal O Searcaigh
- Light on Distant Hills: A Memoir - 2008 by Cathal O'Searcaigh
- Caiseal na gCorr - Jul 2, 2003 by Cathal O Searcaigh
- Vladimir Vysotsky in new translations. International poetic project - Dec 7, 2014 by Marlena Zimna
- The quarrel with ourselves.("On the Side of Light": Critical Essays on the Poetry of Cathal O Searcaigh)(Book... - Jul 31, 2005 by Jose Lanters
- Aimsir Arsa - Aug 29, 2013 by Cathal O. Searcaigh and Ian Joyce
Wiki information Searcaigh:
- Cathal Ó Searcaigh
- Writer, Person, Influence Node, Author
Cathal Ó Searcaigh is an Irish poet, playwright and prose writer who writes in the Irish language. Ó Searcaigh was born in Gortahork, a town in the Gaeltacht region of Donegal, and lives at the foot of Mount Errigal.
- Irish Pages
- Literary Magazine, Periodical, Magazine
Irish Pages: A Journal of Contemporary Writing is a literary magazine published in Belfast and edited by Chris Agee and Cathal Ó Searcaigh. It was launched in 2002 and appears biannually. The journal regularly publishes articles related to Belfast...
- Fairytale of Kathmandu
- Documentary Film, Film, Topic
Fairytale of Kathmandu is a 2007 documentary by Neasa Ní Chianáin. The documentary focused on visits by the poet Cathal Ó Searcaigh to Nepal during which he had close relationships with many young boys of 16 years old or older. The documentary...