If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sedat:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Sedat:
- AM/FM (Sedat the T.A. Remix) by Strip Steve & Sedat the T.A. from the Album Delta Disco Remixes
- Aqualian Tropic (Sedat the T.A. Dub Remix) by Gentle Fred from the Album Summer Tastes 2010, Pt. 1
- Better Than a BMX (Sedat the Turkish Avenger Remix) by Hervé from the Album Better Than a BMX - EP
- Friday Night (Sedat The Turkish Avenger's Friday Night Remix) by K Jewel DJ Rhythm from the Album Friday Night
- Greedy Eyes (Separately Together) Feat. Neve (Sedat Altinok Epic Mix) by Eastman from the Album Greedy Eyes (Separately Together) With Neve - Remixes Vol 1
- Kalokeri Stin Kardia Feat Sedat by Ivi Adamou feat. Sedat from the Album Kalokeri Stin Kardia
- Love Can Wait (Sedat Altinok Can't Wait Remix) by Dirty Culture & Ciprian Robu feat. Alisa from the Album Stripped - Bare Electronic Essentials by Mode2
- Make It Right (Sedat Altinok Remix) by Naommon from the Album Make It Right - Remix EP
- Nared Sedat by Svetlyo Zhilev from the Album Wild Stories
- Pastel Prism (Sedat The Turkish Avenger Remix) by Vince Fierro from the Album Pastel Prism EP
Books about Sedat:
- Milet Mini Picture Dictionary: English-Vietnamese - Sep 1, 2003 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
- Milet Picture Dictionary: English-Urdu - Apr 1, 2003 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
- Milet Mini Picture Dictionary: English-Russian - May 1, 2005 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
- James Baldwin in Turkey: Bearing Witness from Another Place - Oct 9, 2012 by Sedat Pakay and Charles Johnson
- Milet Mini Picture Dictionary: English-Italian - Sep 1, 2003 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
- An Introduction to Computational Fluid Mechanics by Example - Apr 12, 2011 by Sedat Biringen and Chuen-Yen Chow
- Milet Mini Picture Dictionary: English-Portuguese - May 1, 2005 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
- Milet Mini Picture Dictionary (EnglishArabic) - Sep 1, 2003 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
- Milet Mini Picture Dictionary: English-Chinese - Sep 1, 2003 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
- Milet Picture Dictionary: English-Vietnamese - Apr 1, 2003 by Sedat Turhan and Sally Hagin
Wiki information Sedat:
- Sedat Peker
- Man, Person
Sedat Peker is a convicted Turkish criminal leader whose crimes were mostly against drug dealers. He is also known with his political views that is based on Pan-Turkism.
- Drug class, Medical Treatment
A sedative or tranquilizer is a substance that induces sedation by reducing irritability or excitement. At higher doses it may result in slurred speech, staggering gait, poor judgment, and slow, uncertain reflexes. Doses of sedatives such as...
- Sedat Bucak
Sedat Edip Bucak is the leader of the Bucak tribe in Siverek, Şanlıurfa Province, and a Turkish politician elected to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey in 1991, 1995 and 1999. He survived the 1996 Susurluk car crash which led to the Susurluk...
Sedation is the reduction of irritability or agitation by administration of sedative drugs, generally to facilitate a medical procedure or diagnostic procedure. Drugs which can be used for sedation include propofol, etomidate, ketamine, fentanyl, and...
- Sedat Laçiner
- Author, Organization leader, Person
Sedat Laçiner, academic, columnist and author, is a Turkish academic specialist on the Middle East and International Relations, with particular reference to Turkish foreign policy and rector of the Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University.
- Sedat Simavi
- Journalist, Deceased Person, Person
Sedat Simavi was a Turkish journalist, writer and film director. He co-founded the Turkish Journalists' Association in 1946, and the Hürriyet newspaper in 1948. He was also a political cartoonist, and as well as plays and screenplays he also wrote a...
- Sedat Alp
- Scientist, Deceased Person, Person
Professor Sedat Alp was the first archaeologist in Turkey with a specialization in Hittitology, and is among the foremost names in the field. Sedat Alp was born in Karaferye, present-day Veroia in Greece. His family moved to Turkey as a result of the...
- Sedat Bayrak
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Person, Measured person, Football player
Sedat Bayrak is a Turkish professional footballer who plays as a center back.
- Sedat Celasun
- Deceased Person, Person
Sedat Celasun was a Turkish general. He was General Commander of the Gendarmerie of Turkey from 1978 to 1983. He was one of the five leaders of the 1980 military coup, and after the coup he was a member of the Presidential Council.
SEDAT provides access to near-original satellite data on the space environment in order to perform analyses and queries needed for evaluation of space environment hazards.