Meaning : Agnes reversed, Agnes Reversed,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Senga:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Senga:
- Scottish Meaning: The name Senga is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Senga is: Backward spelling of Agnes: pure; chaste.
- Sometimes explained as an anagram of AGNES, but more likely derived from Gaelic seang "slender".
Definition funny of Senga:
- Andy's sister is turning into a right wee senga.
- 'at wee senga called us a tim so I kicked 'ur in tha cunt.
- Did you hear that the Britain's Sexiest Woman award ceremony has been cancelled this year 'cos Senga was the only nomination AGAIN!!!!
- Ahm gonnae cunt that wee senga bastard.
- For an example of a Senga, head to Farmfoods or Iceland.
- We wanted to call her Senga, but in the end decided on Morag
- see above.
Expression information Senga:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Senga:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Senga:
- Senga by Manu Dibango from the Album Manu Safari
- Chata Ba Senga by Zigar Safi from the Album Afghan Hits 008
- Den gamle senga by Bjarne Øverbø from the Album Bjarne-kvad og Knute-slåttar
- Electric Africa And Senga Abele (Medley) by Manu Dibango from the Album Papa Groove (Live 96)
- En Jævel Oppi Senga by Terje Tysland from the Album Ein Runde Te'...
- Faqat Senga by Ravshan Sobirov from the Album Sevar edim
- Faqatgina Senga by Ravshan Sobirov from the Album Nega aytgin
- Frokost på senga by Laila Yrvum from the Album Langs veien
- Guar em Senga by Pepper & Salt from the Album Guad Em Senga (Mundartacapella)
- I Søvne I Senga Sengana by Per Frydenlund Med Frender from the Album Tristeza Og Happy Hour
Books about Senga:
- Edible Landscaping: Urban Food Gardens That Look Great - Jun 15, 2012 by Senga Lindsay
- Senga Of The Club Hibou - Sep 5, 2015 by R. T. M. Scott
- Senga Nengudi - Alt. Inside the White Cube - Nov 28, 2014 by Kellie Jones
- Conditioned - Jun 24, 2015 by Daniel Senga
- Senga: Webster's Timeline History, 1849 - 2007 - May 28, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Senga Handbook a Short Introduction to the Senga Dialect, As Spoken on the Lower Luangwa North-Eastern Rhodesia... - Jul 9, 2012 by Arthur Cornwallis Madan
- Senga handbook: A short introduction to the Senga dialect as spoken on the lower Luangwa, north-eastern Rhodesia - Jan 1, 1905 by A. C. Madan
- Senga Handbook: A Short Introduction to the Senga Dialect as Spoken on the ... 1905 [Hardcover] - 2015 by Arthur Cornwallis Madan
- Senga Handbook: A Short Introduction to the Senga Dialect as Spoken on the Lower Luangwa, North-Eastern Rhodesia... - 2010 by By (author) Arthur Cornwallis Madan
- Ördögi kör (Hungarian Edition) - Aug 21, 2014 by Sengá Sengá
Wiki information Senga:
- Tatsuhito Senga
- Measured person, Athlete, Person
Tatsuhito Senga is a Japanese professional wrestler. He currently wrestles as a freelancer in the Japanese independent circuit and as a regular in Michinoku Pro Wrestling.
- Senga Nengudi
- Artist, Visual Artist, Person
Senga Nengudi is an African-American visual artist best known for her abstract sculptures that combine found objects and choreographed performance.
- Kratika Sengar
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, Award Nominee, Topic
Kratika Sengar is an Indian television actress. Her first role was as P2 in Kasautii Zindagii Kay in 2007. She played Rani Lakshmibai in Jhansi Ki Rani and Aarti in Punar Vivah on Zee TV.
- Canonical Version, Cataloged instance, Musical Recording
- Kodai Senga
- Measured person, Athlete, Person, Baseball Player
Kodai Senga is a professional Japanese baseball player.
- Kento Senga
- Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, TV Personality, Topic
Kento Senga is a Japanese actor, idol and talent.
- Senga people
The Senga are an ethnic tribe of Zambia, distinct from the Nsenga. The Senga are a tribe who migrated from the southern part of present day Congo DRC. They re-settled in the Luangwa valley amongst the Tumbuka speaking people. The language they speak...
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Painting Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Author, Visual Artist
Sengai Gibon was a Japanese monk of the Rinzai school. He was known for his controversial teachings and writings, as well as for his lighthearted sumi-e paintings. After spending half of his life in Nagata near Yokohama, he secluded himself in...
- Senga Falls
- Location, Waterfall, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water
Senga Falls is a waterfall in northern Kōfu, Yamanashi Prefecture Japan, on the Arakawa River, an upper tributary of the Fuji River. It is located in the Shōsenkyō canyon, which is recognized by the national government as one of the protected Special...