Meaning : Admirable, Derived from 'Seaghdha', Shaye meaning 'admirable' and is popular for both girls and boys., Hawk,
Pronunciation : (SH-ay), shay, SHAY ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Shaye:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Shaye:
- Shaye is a unisex name suitable for baby boys and baby girls. It is a variant of the Gaelic name Shea, which means 'admirable'.
- Irish Meaning: The name Shaye is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Shaye is: Courteous.
- Feminine variant of SHEA
Definition funny of Shaye:
- Bob: How 'bout that Shaye girl? Me: What about her? Bob: Shes awesome! Me: Yeah, I know!!!!
- Kamille- Shaye's ALWAYS staring at guys and listening to her iPod. Madison- I know! I do that too!
- she shayed herself on urban dictionary
- Guy 1: Dude, you're telling me your girlfriend is Shaye and you haven't screwed her yet? Guy 2: Working on it!
- Shaye: what do i do now?
- Shaye: The light bulb is out what should I do? Shaye: I think I should fix it. Other person: Replace the bulb or just not use the light. Shaye: Your wrong I think I should just replace the bulb.
- bro, i did a shaye just then!
Expression information Shaye:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Shaye:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Shaye:
- 1948-12-29 - Dorothy Shaye by Ed Gardner from the Album Duffy's Tavern - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. One
- All of This (feat. Shaye Jennings) by Daniel Turley from the Album All of This
- Am I Wrong (feat. Lauren Shaye) [Explicit] by Vander from the Album The Day After Yesterday [Explicit]
- Awe Ine Shaye by Annointed Praise Team from the Album Muninyamure
- Baby Shaye by Jonny Taylor from the Album Insights
- Chasing Days (feat. Shaye Bianchi) by Demolition from the Album Faith in the Frequencies [Explicit]
- Elah Kol Shay'e by Assi El Helani from the Album Adâyat
- Faith in the Frequencies (feat. Shaye Bianchi) by Demolition from the Album Faith in the Frequencies [Explicit]
- The Flyest (feat. Eddi Projex, Stevie Joe, Ali Shaye) [Explicit] by Pablo Fetti feat. Eddi Projex, Stevie Joe, Ali Shaye from the Album The Big Payback [Explicit]
- Go (written by: Shaye Smith and Jim Collins) by Katy Kiefer from the Album Kaleidoscope
Books about Shaye:
- The Elliott Homestead: From Scratch: Traditional, whole-foods dishes for easy, everyday meals - Jul 2, 2013 by Shaye Marie Elliott
- From the Maccabees to the Mishnah, Third Edition - Nov 12, 2014 by Shaye Cohen
- From the Maccabees to the Mishnah, Second Edition - Jun 6, 2006 by Shaye J. D. Cohen
- The Beginnings of Jewishness: Boundaries, Varieties, Uncertainties (Hellenistic Culture and Society) - Jan 17, 2001 by Shaye J. D. Cohen
- Malevolent (Shaye Archer Series) (Volume 1) - Jul 7, 2015 by Jana DeLeon
- Ancient Israel - Jan 1, 2011 by Joseph Calloway and Shaye J. D. Cohen
- Two Cabins, One Lake: An Alaskan Romance - Jun 13, 2015 by Shaye Marlow
- Destroyed (Chronicles of the Seven Sons Book 1) - Oct 31, 2014 by Aimee Shaye and Kimberly Robin
- Why Aren't Jewish Women Circumcised?: Gender and Covenant in Judaism - Sep 6, 2005 by Shaye J. D. Cohen
- Diasporas in Antiquity - Jan 1, 1993 by Shaye J. D. Cohen and Ernest S. Frerichs
Movies about Shaye:
- Shaye Saint John: The Triggers Compilation2005 R
- Shaye Saint John2008
- Wes Craven's New Nightmare Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, Miko Hughes, David Newsom, Tracy Middendorf, Fran...
- Shaye Min El Azab (Arabic DVD) #1191970 PG-13
- Shaye Saint John2008 NR
Wiki information Shaye:
- Lin Shaye
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Award Winner, Film crewmember, Person
Linda "Lin" Shaye is an American film, theatre and television actress.
- Musical Group, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist
Shaye was a Canadian pop group, consisting of singer-songwriters Kim Stockwood, Damhnait Doyle and Tara MacLean. MacLean left the group in 2007 and the band folded by 2009.
- Skyler Shaye
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Influence Node, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor
Skyler Anna Shaye is an American actress. She is known for her role as Cloe in Bratz: The Movie and as Kylie in Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2.
- Keely Shaye Smith
- Actor, TV Actor, Person, Influence Node
Keely Shaye Smith, also known as Keely Shaye Brosnan, is an American journalist, author, and television host/correspondent who is married to Pierce Brosnan.
- Robert Shaye
- Organisation leader, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person, Award Winner, Film director, Film producer, Organization founder, Person or entity appearing in film
Robert Kenneth Shaye, often referred to as Bob Shaye, is an American businessman, film producer, director and actor. He is the founder of New Line Cinema.
- Shaye Ali Sharahili
- Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Shaye Ali Sharahili is a football player, who plays as a defensive midfielder for Al-Nassr, in Saudi Arabia.
- Shaye Cogan
- Deceased Person, Person
Shaye Cogan was an American singer and film actress who appeared in several popular movies in the early 1950s. She was born Shaye Coggins, and started her professional career as a performer in vaudeville with her brothers, Mike and Charlie Coggins,...
- Erika-Shaye Gair
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, TV Actor
Erika-Shaye Gair is an actress.
- Abdulelah Haider Shaye
- Journalist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person
Abdulelah Haider Shaye or Abd al-Ilah Haydar Al-Sha’i is a prominent Yemeni journalist who has gained notoriety for his reporting of the December 17, 2009 al-Majalah bombing in Yemen, his interviews with al-Qaeda leaders, and the controversial nature...
- Shaye, Iran
- Statistical region, Location
Shaye is a village in Tabadkan Rural District, in the Central District of Mashhad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 577, in 158 families.