Meaning : Victory, Boy's name of Chinese origin meaning 'victory'.,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (SHU-ung),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sheng:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Sheng:
- Woman: Damn that Sheng! why is he so hot! *pant pant*
- What the fuck did he say?? Don't worry about it- it's sheng!!
- Ngoso - a sheng word for English Kamu - sheng word for come developed out of the sound come
- "Look at Bill play that sheng!"
Songs about Sheng:
- Zhi Xiang Yi Sheng Gui Ni Zou by Jacky Cheung from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Chou Chou Sheng by Corvus Corax from the Album Seikilos
- Rong Yi Shou Sheng De Nu Ren by Faye Wong from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Melody: Yi Feng Qing Shu/ Xiao Cheng Gu Shi/ Man Bu Ren Sheng Lu by Orchid 18 from the Album Theresa Teng Memorial Songs
- Happy Birthday to You (sheng ri kuai le) by Groovi Pauli and Friends from the Album Celebrations in Chinese 4 Kids
- Man Bu Ren Sheng Lu (Album Version) by Teresa Teng from the Album Xiao Cheng Jing Dian
- Man Bu Ren Sheng Lu by Teresa Teng from the Album Lovers In Heaven (10th Anniversary Edition)
- Grassland Life (Cao Yuan Sheng Huo) by Hanggai Band from the Album Hanggai (Hang Gai)
- Lang Zi Xin Sheng (Dian Ying (Ban Jin Ba Liang) Ge Qu / Album Version) by Sam Hui from the Album Sam Hui 90' Dian Ying Jin Qu Jing Xuan (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Gerald Ko - "Wo De Ge Sheng Li (You Exist in My Song)" Cover by Gerald Ko from the Album Gerald Ko - "Wo De Ge Sheng Li (You Exist in My Song)" Cover
Books about Sheng:
- The Secret To Healing Cancer: A Chinese Psychiatrist And Family Doctor Presents His Amazing Method For Curing... - Sep 4, 2012 by Tien-Sheng Hsu and Rick Stack
- The Growth of all Things (Wan Wu Sheng Zhang) -- BookDNA Series of Chinese Modern Novels (Chinese Edition) - Nov 1, 2013 by Feng Tang
- Footprints in the Snow: The Autobiography of a Chinese Buddhist Monk - Oct 21, 2008 by Sheng Yen, Master Chan
- Hoofprint of the Ox: Principles of the Chan Buddhist Path as Taught by a Modern Chinese Master - Aug 8, 2002 by Master Sheng-yen and Dan Stevenson
- Getting the Buddha Mind: On the Practice of Chan Retreat - Mar 31, 2005 by Sheng Yen, Chan Master
- There Is No Suffering: A Commentary on the Heart Sutra - Jan 7, 2002 by Sheng Yen, Chan Master
- Subtle Wisdom: Understanding Suffering, Cultivating Compassion Through Ch'an Buddhism - Aug 17, 1999 by Sheng-yen
- The Silent Terror of Chu-Sheng - Aug 2, 2014 by Eugene Thomas and John Pelan
- Complete Enlightenment - Jan 26, 1999 by Master Sheng Yen
- Sheng (French Edition) - Feb 8, 2015 by Denys Patrinus Khêlonê
Movies about Sheng:
- The Descendant of Wing Chun1978 Unrated
- Super, Girls! (Chao Ji Nu Sheng)2008 NR
- We Are the... of Communism (Wo Men Shi Gong Chan Zhu Yi Sheng Lue)2006 NR
- Xiao Feng: Little Zephyr and the Lu Sheng (K-12/Public Library/Community Group)2009 NR
- Super, Girls! (Chao Ji Nu Sheng) (Institutional Use)2008 NR
- We Are the... of Communism (Wo Men Shi Gong Chan Zhu Yi Sheng Lue) (Institutional Use)2006 NR
- Raised From Dust (Chao Ji Nu Sheng) (Institutional Use)2008 NR
- Xiao Feng: Little Zephyr and the Lu Sheng (College/Institutional Use)2009 NR
- Xiao Feng: Little Zephyr and the Lu Sheng (Home Use)2009 NR
- Huo Chu Feng Sheng De Sheng Min
Wiki information Sheng:
- Musical instrument, Musical Performance Role
The sheng is a Chinese mouth-blown free reed instrument consisting of vertical pipes. It is one of the oldest Chinese instruments, with images depicting its kind dating back to 1100 BCE, and there are actual instruments from the Han era that have...
- Administrative Division, Location, Chinese province, Statistical region, Dated location
Shandong, is a coastal province of the People's Republic of China, and is part of the East China region. Shandong has played a major role in Chinese history from the beginning of Chinese civilization along the lower reaches of the Yellow River and...
- Dated location, Chinese province, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region
Jiangsu, earlier romanized as Kiangsu, is an eastern coastal province of the People's Republic of China, with its capital in Nanjing. Jiangsu is the second smallest, but the fifth most populous and the most densely populated of the 22 provinces of...
- Administrative Division, Dated location, Statistical region, Location, Chinese province
Fujian, formerly romanised as Foken or Fouken or Hokkien, is a province on the southeast coast of mainland China. Fujian is bordered by Zhejiang to the north, Jiangxi to the west, and Guangdong to the south. The name Fujian came from the combination...
- Chinese province, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Travel destination, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location
Henan is a province of the People's Republic of China, located in the central part of the country. Its one-character abbreviation is "豫", named after Yuzhou, a Han Dynasty state that included parts of Henan. Although the name of the province means...
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location, Newspaper circulation area, Chinese province, Dated location
Hebei is a province of China in the North China region. Its one-character abbreviation is "冀", named after Ji Province, a Han Dynasty province that included what is now southern Hebei. The name Hebei means "north of the river", referring to its...
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Literature Subject, Administrative Division, Chinese province
Hubei is a province of the People's Republic of China, located in the easternmost part of Central China. The name of the province means "north of the lake", referring to its position north of Dongting Lake. The provincial capital is Wuhan, a major...
- Chinese province, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Dated location, Location, Administrative Division
Shaanxi is a province of the People's Republic of China, officially part of the Northwest China region. It includes portions of the Loess Plateau on the middle reaches of the Yellow River in addition to the Qin Mountains across the southern part of...
- Chinese province, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Filming location
Shanxi is a province of the People's Republic of China, located in the North China region. Its one-character abbreviation is "晋", after the state of Jin that existed here during the Spring and Autumn Period. The name Shanxi means "West of the...
- Statistical region, Administrative Division, Dated location, Filming location, Location, Chinese province
Gansu is a province of the People's Republic of China, located in the northwest of the country. It lies between the Tibetan and Huangtu plateaus, and borders Mongolia, Inner Mongolia, and Ningxia to the north, Xinjiang and Qinghai to the west,...