Meaning : One who watches the Stars, One Who Watches The Stars,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Stargazer:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Stargazer:
- 100% TRUE STORY: After trying repeatedly to semi-successfully engage in conversation with Frances Fisher (former lover of Clint Eastwood) at Whole Foods Market in Hollywood, a stargazer knew her label ... when Ms. Fisher said loudly, winking, to the cashier as the "stargazer" followed her in line: "What kind of lily is that (pointing to a bunch of lilies for sale at the register)?" The cashier loudly said in reply, winking back Ms. Fisher, while looking at the "stargazer" gawker ... "It's a Stargazer." She knew then, that she had overstepped her boundaries with the celebrity, and was a true Stargazer.
- I love Remus and Sirius together, I'm a complete stargazer.
- (Reiley) Aye Bill, she be real star-gazer, eh? (Mortemer) Aye, that she is Joe, that she is...
- i met this awesome stargazer at the mountain this week
Songs about Stargazer:
- Stargazer by De/Vision from the Album Rockets & Swords
- Stargazer by David Starfire from the Album Bombay Beatz
- Ronnie Rising Medley (Includes A Light In The Black, Tarot Woman, Stargazer & Kill The King) by Metallica from the Album Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life
- Stargazer by Mother Love Bone from the Album Mother Love Bone
- Stargazer by Island from the Album Girl
- Stargazer by Rainbow from the Album Rising (Remastered)
- Stargazer (Bonus Track) by Tyr from the Album The Lay Of Thrym
- The Stargazer's Journey by Jonn Serrie from the Album The Stargazer's Journey
- Stargazer by Blood Stain Child from the Album Epsilon
- Stargazer by Neil Diamond from the Album Beautiful Noise
Books about Stargazer:
- Stargazer (Land of Elyon) - Sep 1, 2008 by Patrick Carman
- Stargazer (Evernight) - Feb 9, 2010 by Claudia Gray
- Stargazer (Shayne's Supernaturals Book 5) - Mar 22, 2012 by Maggie Shayne
- Stargazers - Mar 1, 1999 by Gail Gibbons
- The Stargazer - Jan 7, 2014 by Michele Jaffe
- The Stargazer's Guide to the Night Sky - Nov 5, 2014 by Dr. Jason Lisle
- Fancy Nancy: Stellar Stargazer! - May 24, 2011 by Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser
- Stargazers and Gravediggers: Memoirs to Worlds in Collision - Mar 1983 by Immanuel Velikovsky
- Galileo and the Stargazers: Including Archimedes and the Golden Crown (Galileo and the Stargazers) - Nov 1, 1999 by Jim Weiss
- Secrets from a Stargazer's Notebook: Making Astrology Work for You - Jun 1999 by Debbi Kempton Smith
Movies about Stargazer:
- The Stargazer2015 NR
- Rainbow - Stargazers DVD/Book2012 NR
- KIDOSENSHI GUNDAM SEED C.E.73 -STARGAZER- Unrated
- Stargazers - 100 Years of the Lowell Observatory1994 NR by Ned Judge and Patrick Stewart
- Stargazer Lily - Young Professionals CD Release Concert2005
Wiki information Stargazer:
- Biological Family, Organism Classification
The stargazers are a family, Uranoscopidae, of perciform fish that have eyes on top of their heads. The family includes about 51 species in eight genera, all marine and found worldwide in shallow and deep saltwaters. In addition to the top-mounted...
"Stargazer" is the fifth track from Rainbow's 1976 album Rising. An epic song narrating the story of a wizard whose attempt to fly by constructing a tower to the stars led to the enslavement of vast numbers of people, it is notable for its musical...
- Aircraft, Asset
Stargazer, registration number N140SC, is a modified Lockheed L-1011 TriStar aircraft used by Orbital ATK as a mother ship launch pad for Pegasus rockets. As of June 2012, 35 rockets have been launched from it, using the Pegasus-H and Pegasus-XL...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording, Cataloged instance
- Atlantic stargazer
- Organism Classification
Atlantic stargazer is a marine, subtropical fish of family Uranoscopidae. Its body is suited for living on the sea floor, and is one of few fish capable of bioelectrogenesis, or the ability to generate an electric charge.
- Lilium 'Stargazer'
Lilium 'Stargazer' is a hybrid lily of the Oriental group. Oriental lilies are known for their fragrant perfume, blooming mid-to-late summer. Stargazers are easy to grow and do best in full sunlight. They have a fast growth rate and should be planted...
- Young Adult Book, Book, Written Work
Stargazer is a fantasy novel by Claudia Gray released in 2009. It is the second part of the Evernight series, following Evernight. It is followed by the third book in the series, Hourglass.
- Fantasy Book, Book, Written Work
Stargazer is the fifth book in the 'Land of Elyon' series by Patrick Carman, taking place shortly after book 4 "Into the Mist"
- Sand stargazer
- Biological Family, Organism Classification
Sand stargazers are blennioids; perciform marine fish of the family Dactyloscopidae. Found in temperate to tropical waters of North and South America; some may also inhabit brackish environments. The giant sand stargazer is the largest at 15 cm in...
- Death metal Artist, Musical Group, Social network user, Musical Artist