Meaning : A variation of the name Stewart, meaning 'steward'. It is the name of one of the most powerful and regal clans of Scotland., Steward, Steward of the estate or castle, Steward Of The Estate Or Castle,
Pronunciation : (STUWerT), STOO-ərt, STYOO-ərt , STOO ert,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Stuart:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Stuart:
- Stuart comes from the French version of the surname 'Stewart', originally used for someone with the occupation of a steward, or someone who served in a royal manor. Name links include fictional mouse Stuart Little.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Stuart is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Stuart is: Steward.
- American Meaning: The name Stuart is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Stuart is: Steward.
- English Meaning: The name Stuart is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Stuart is: Bailiff.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Stuart is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Stuart is: Steward. Stuart and Stewart are clan names of the royal house of Scotland; Stuart is the family name of many kings of England. Surname.
- From an occupational surname originally belonging to a person who was a steward. It is ultimately derived from Old English stig "house" and weard "guard". As a given name, it arose in 19th-century Scotland in honour of the Stuart royal family, which produced several kings and queens of Scotland and Britain between the 14th and 18th centuries.
Definition funny of Stuart:
- Girl "Stuart why are you so cocky" Stu "I am not cocky I am just confident" Girl slides down Stuart’s pants Girl "Oh that’s why"
- A) That lad i've been seeing is such a stuart, boy am i happy. B) That John is such a stuart... you should have seen the moves he made.
- "Why don't you learn some table manners? You're behaving like a Stuart".
- girl one: OMG...he even had candles lit when I walked in the room. He's so romantic! girl two: Oh...what a stuart!
- aeiugdzlfirga;sdfi8lafsdzagfv What do i write here ? and it told me to include Stuart.
- Jeep full of drunken pricks: "FAGGOTS!" Pedestrians: "STUART!" Jeep full of drunken pricks: "?"
- "He's got another monster?" "He's a total Stuart"
Expression information Stuart:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Stuart:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Stuart:
- Stuart and the Avenue - Green Day
- Swing Low Stuart - Tompaulin
- Paparazzi (Stuart Price Remix) by Lady Gaga from the Album The Remix
- How Deep the Father's Love for Us (Introducing Stuart Townend Album Version) by Stuart Townend from the Album 50 Worship Anthems
- Stuart by The Dead Milkmen from the Album Beelzebubba
- Stuart by The Dead Milkmen from the Album Death Rides A Pale Cow
- Life's Railway To Heaven (Featuring Marty Stuart, Sheryl Crow And Carl Jackson) by Brad Paisley feat. Marty Stuart, Sheryl Crow and Carl Jackson from the Album This Is Country Music
- Cinderella - Original Cast Album: Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful (Stuart Damon, Lesley Ann Warren) by Stuart Damon;Lesley Ann Warren from the Album Cinderella
- Stu and Stuart Sleeping by Stu Jenks from the Album The Three Surrenders: Soundtracks For Photographs, Vol. One
- Cinderella - Original Cast Album: Ten Minutes Ago (Lesley Ann Warren, Stuart Damon) by Lesley Ann Warren;Stuart Damon from the Album Cinderella
Books about Stuart:
- Naked Greed (Stone Barrington) - Jul 14, 2015 by Stuart Woods
- Insatiable Appetites: A Stone Barrington Novel - Aug 25, 2015 by Stuart Woods
- Cut and Thrust: A Stone Barrington Novel - Mar 31, 2015 by Stuart Woods
- Hot Pursuit (Stone Barrington) - Apr 7, 2015 by Stuart Woods
- Paris Match: A Stone Barrington Novel - Jun 2, 2015 by Stuart Woods
- Stuart Little - Feb 1, 2005 by E. B. White and Garth Williams
- Every Day I Fight - Mar 10, 2015 by Stuart Scott and Larry Platt
- New York Dead (Stone Barrington) - Mar 31, 2009 by Stuart Woods
- Standup Guy: A Stone Barrington Novel - Oct 7, 2014 by Stuart Woods
- Doing Hard Time (Stone Barrington) - Apr 1, 2014 by Stuart Woods
Movies about Stuart:
- Stuart Little 22002 PG CC
- Stuart Little1999 PG CC
- Stuart Saves His Family1995 PG-13 CC
- Stuart Little 3: Call Of The Wild2006 G CC
- Stuart Little1999 PG
- Coach: Season 22000 Unrated
- Stuart Little 22002 PG
- Scarier than Death - Sex, God, Rock 'n Roll with Stuart Davis Episode 032010 NR
- Groping for God - Sex, God, Rock 'n Roll with Stuart Davis Episode 022010 NR
- Stuart Little 3 - Call of the Wild2006 G
Wiki information Stuart:
- House of Stuart
- Royal line, Literature Subject, Family
The House of Stuart is a European royal house. Founded by Robert II, the House of Stuart—also spelled Stewart in Scottish contexts—first became monarchs of the Kingdom of Scotland during the late 14th century before inheriting the kingdoms of England...
- M3 Stuart
The M3 Stuart, formally Light Tank M3, is an American light tank of World War II. It was supplied to British and Commonwealth forces under lend-lease prior to the entry of the U.S. into the war. Thereafter, it was used by U.S. and Allied forces until...
- J. E. B. Stuart
- Military officer, Military Person, Deceased Person, Person, Name source, Person Or Being In Fiction
James Ewell Brown "Jeb" Stuart was a United States Army officer from the U.S. state of Virginia who later became a Confederate States Army general during the American Civil War. He was known to his friends as "Jeb", from the initials of his given...
- City/Town/Village, Governmental Jurisdiction, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Travel destination, Capital of administrative division, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area
Stuart is a city in and county seat of Martin County, Florida. Located on Florida's Treasure Coast, Stuart is the largest of four incorporated municipalities in Martin County. The population was 15,593 in the 2010 census. It is part of the Port St....
- Charles Edward Stuart
- Military Commander, Family member, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Charles Edward Louis John Casimir Sylvester Severino Maria Stuart, commonly known in Britain during his lifetime as The Young Pretender and often known in retrospective accounts as Bonnie Prince Charlie, was the second Jacobite pretender to the...
- James Francis Edward Stuart
- Noble person, Deceased Person, Person, Family member
James Francis Edward, Prince of Wales, nicknamed the Old Pretender, was the son of the deposed James II of England and Ireland, VII of Scotland. As such, he claimed the English, Scottish and Irish thrones from the death of his father in 1701, when he...
- Organisation, Military Combatant
Jacobitism was a political movement in Great Britain and Ireland that aimed to restore the Roman Catholic Stuart King James II of England and his heirs to the thrones of England, Scotland and Ireland. The movement took its name from Jacobus, the...
- John Stuart Mill
- Philosopher, Author, Politician, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node
John Stuart Mill was a British philosopher, political economist and civil servant. He was an influential contributor to social theory, political theory and political economy. He has been called "the most influential English-speaking philosopher of...
- Mary, Queen of Scots
- Monarch, Composer, Lyricist, Deceased Person, , Name source, Family member, Politician, Person Or Being In Fiction, Noble person
Mary, Queen of Scots, also known as Mary Stuart or Mary I of Scotland, was Queen of Scotland from 14 December 1542 to 24 July 1567 and Queen consort of France from 10 July 1559 to 5 December 1560. Mary, the only surviving legitimate child of King...
- Stuart Scott
- Sportscaster, TV Personality, Award Winner, Public figure with medical condition, Film actor, TV program guest, Deceased Person, Person, Identity, TV Actor
Stuart Orlando Scott was an American sportscaster and anchor on ESPN, most notably on SportsCenter. Well known for his hip-hop style and use of catchphrases, Scott was also a regular for the network in its National Basketball Association and the...