If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sulak:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Sulak:
- Kyle: What's an atom? Teacher: Kyle, get lost. Pack up your stuff and go to ISI. Yifan: ISI, KYLE. YOU GOT SULAK'D.
- that guy flew around the world for free because he bought his benz on his amex, hes a total sulak
Books about Sulak:
- Seeds of Peace: A Buddhist Vision for Renewing Society - May 1, 1992 by Sulak Sivaraksa and Thich Nhat Hanh
- Decency - Aug 15, 2015 by Marcela Malek Sulak
- Conflict, Culture, Change: Engaged Buddhism in a Globalizing World - Apr 15, 2005 by Sulak Sivaraksa and Donald Swearer
- Should I Fire My Doctor?: Eleven Essential Elements to Living Well Aware - Jun 1, 2014 by Patricia Sulak M.D.
- The Path of Compassion: Writing on Socially Engaged Buddhism - Jul 1988 by Kenneth Kraft and Maha Ghosananda
- Serving Gifted Students within an RtI Framework: A Practical Guide - Feb 1, 2012 by Susan Johnsen Ph.D. and Tracey Sulak
- The Wisdom of Sustainability: Buddhist Economics for the 21st Century - May 15, 2009 by Sulak Sivaraksa
- Liberating Faith: Religious Voices for Justice, Peace, and Ecological Wisdom - Nov 14, 2003 by Roger S. Gottlieb and Diane Ackerman
- Sulak - Aug 22, 2013 by Philippe Jaenada
- May - Nov 15, 2005 by Karel Hynek Macha and Jindrich Styrsky
Wiki information Sulak:
- Sulak Sivaraksa
- Peace activist, Author, Person
Sulak Sivaraksa is the founder and director of the Thai NGO “Sathirakoses-Nagapradeepa Foundation”, named after two authorities on Thai culture, Sathirakoses and Nagapradeepa. Besides being the initiator of a number of social, humanitarian,...
- Sulak River
- Body Of Water, River, Geographical Feature, Location
The Sulak River drains most of the mountainous interior of Dagestan northeast into the Caspian Sea. It and most of its branches flow in canyons. Its main tributaries are, from north to southeast: •The Andi Koysu flows north-northeast and joins the...
- Website Owner, Video Game Developer, Social network user, Venture Funded Company, Business Operation, Employer, Organization
Sulake is an online entertainment company focused on virtual worlds and social networking. Sulake’s long-term strategic aim is to be a leader in community based entertainment with a portfolio of properties addressing a wide range of target audiences....
- Stryker Sulak
- Athlete, Person, American football player, Measured person
Stryker Sulak is a former American football linebacker with the Green Bay Packers. He was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the sixth round of the 2009 NFL Draft but was waived before he signed a contract. He played college football at Missouri.
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Film costumer designer
Sulakshana is an Indian actress who has performed in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films. After a 12 year-break from the film industry, Sulakshana reentered the industry with the teleserial "Sahana".
- Novy Sulak
Novy Sulak is an urban locality under the administrative jurisdiction of the Town of Kizilyurt in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia. As of the 2010 Census, its population was 3,423.
- Sulakshana Pandit
- Actor, Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Musical Artist
Sulakshana Pratap Narain Pandit is a Filmfare Award winning playback singer and actor. Her brothers are the composing duo Jatin Lalit and her younger sister is Vijeta Pandit who achieved fame with her debut movie Love Story. Her uncle is the...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Sulakyurt is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. At the 2000 Turkish census, the population of the district was 16,480, of whom 6,344 lived in the town of Sulakyurt.
- Sulak, Khuzestan
- Statistical region, Location
Sulak is a village in Seydun-e Shomali Rural District, Seydun District, Bagh-e Malek County, Khuzestan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 32, in 6 families.
- Tang-e Sulak
- Location, Statistical region
Tang-e Sulak is a village in Bahmai-ye Garmsiri-ye Jonubi Rural District, in the Central District of Bahmai County, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its existence was noted, but its population was not reported.