Meaning : High Up, Sumayyah is a spelling variation of the name Sumaya. It means 'high above'.,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : (SUWM-ay-ah), suh MAH yah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sumayyah:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Sumayyah:
- Sumayyah is a feminine name of Arabic origin and is popular with Muslim parents. It was the name of the first Islamic martyr. The meaning of the name is said to be ‘High Up’. Sumayyah was the name of the mother of an important figure in early Islamic history.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Sumayyah is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Sumayyah is: Proper Name.
Definition funny of Sumayyah:
- Everyone wants to be like Sumayyah. Sumayyah is so awesome.
Expression information Sumayyah:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Sumayyah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Books about Sumayyah:
- Little Wisdom - Aug 17, 2013 by Sumayyah
- The Book of Knowledge: v.1 - Sep 9, 2010 by Mohammed Saalih al-'Uthaymeen and Sumayyah Scott
- Little Muslimah - Aug 18, 2015 by Umm Sumayyah and Hillary Scott
- Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul - Jan 14, 2012 by DJ Gaskin and Amy Blondell
- Liberated Muse Volume II: Betrayal Wears a Pretty Face (Volume 2) - May 17, 2012 by Khadijah Zakia Ali-Coleman and Turtel Onli
- Tolerance In Islam - 2014 by Abdullah Al Luhaidan and Sumayyah B. Ahmad
- The Ten Granted Paradise - May 21, 2014 by Sayed Ammar Nakshawani
- Great Women in Islam - Jun 25, 2013 by Dr Tareq Al-Suwaidan
- Hearts We Lost - Apr 3, 2011 by Umm Zakiyyah
- Wa Sumayyah Takhrij min al-Bahar - 2012
Wiki information Sumayyah:
- Sumayyah bint Khayyat
- Woman, Person, Deceased Person
Sumayyah bint Khayyat is known in the Islamic traditions as the first person in history to be martyred for having adopted the faith of Islam, in pre-Hijra Mecca. Sumayyah was the wife of Yasir ibn Amir and the mother of Ammar ibn Yasir, both...
- Sumayyah Ramaḍān
- Author, Person
- Sumayyah bint Muhammad al Uthaymeen
- Woman, Person
Sumayyah bint Muhammad al Uthaymeen is the daughter of Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen.
- Abu Hudhaifah ibn al-Mughirah
- Man, Person
Abu Hudhaifah ibn al-Mughirah was a sahaba of Muhammad. Master of Yasir ibn Amir, Sumayyah bint Khabbab and their son Ammar ibn Yasir.