Meaning : Very Blue, Sapphire Blue, Very blue, sapphire blue,
Origin : Indian (Sanskrit),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Sunila:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Sunila:
- Hindi-- Ye sara jaha hai kitna suneela (sunila) or suneel (sunil) English transl-- This world is so sunila or sunil (both means blue)
Songs about Sunila:
- Santha Sunila Ambare by Vincent De Paul from the Album The Eternal Music of Vincent De Paul
- Sunila Hamri Pukar by Abhilasha from the Album Chadhalba Jawani
- Sunila Ki Bholebaba by Romi Niraj from the Album Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai "Kashi"
- Sunila Varalasa Mudanni by C.T. Fernando from the Album Evergreen Hits, Vol. 2
- Sunila Waralasa by Priyantha Fernando from the Album Mee Amba Vanaye
- Sunila Waralasa Mudanni by Priyantha Fernando from the Album Sigiri Sukumaliye
Books about Sunila:
- Practical Machine Learning - Nov 5, 2015 by Sunila Gollapudi
- Electrifying India: Regional Political Economies of Development - Apr 9, 2014 by Sunila Kale
- Sins of the Past: Historical Tales of the Macabre - Sep 26, 2014 by Chasity Nicole and Debbie Manber Kupfer
- Alvar Aalto Architect (Vol. 7) Sunila 1936-1954 - Aug 1, 2007 by Pekka Kaorvanmaa
- PICTURE ATLAS AND DISSECTION GUIDE OF CALOTES VERSICOLOR (Garden lizard) - May 17, 2012 by Y, Dr Sunila Kumari
- BEA WebLogic Workshop 8.1 Kick Start: Simplifying Java Web Applications and J2EE - Mar 15, 2004 by Albert J. Saganich and Tom Hardy
- Girls of India: A Harappan Adventure - May 20, 2013 by Sunila Gupte
- Getting Started with Greenplum for Big Data Analytics - Oct 23, 2013 by Sunila Gollapudi
- Methods In Experimental Physiology - Apr 9, 2012 by Dr Padmavathi Godavarthy and Kumari,Y, Dr Sunila
- Performance Comparison of Dedhuwa, Mara and Pothi with Carp: In Carp-prawn Polyculture Ponds in Chitwan, Nepal - Dec 2, 2012 by Mahesh Chand Gupta and Sunila Rai
Wiki information Sunila:
- Juho Sunila
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Johan Emil Sunila was a Finnish politician from the Agrarian League, the managing director of the agrarian finance board, and Prime Minister of Finland in two cabinets. After Santeri Alkio had withdrawn from the Parliament of Finland in 1922, Sunila...
- Sunila Abeysekera
- Person, Deceased Person
Sunila Abeysekera was a Sri Lankan award-winning human rights campaigner. She worked on women's rights and human rights issues in Sri Lanka and in the South Asia region for over 20 years as an activist and scholar. UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan...
- Silent Sunila
- Indian film, Film
Silent Sunila is an upcoming Indian Kannada language film based on the non-fiction book Thottikkutale Ide Nettaru written by Agni Shridhar, and directed by Duniya Soori. It stars real life gangster Sunil Kumar aka Silent Sunila who plays himself in...
- Sunila Karambelkar
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Sunila Karambelkar is an actor.
- Sunila Devi
SUNILA DEVI Sunila Devi was born on 1 May 1963 at village Olipur in Lakhisarai district of Bihar. She is undergraduate and she had been a social activist and political worker. She is executive member of an NGO called People's Association for Research...
- Sunila Pradhan
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Sunila Pradhan is an actress.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Sunila is a fictional character from the 1974 film Trimurti.
- Sunila Apte
Sunila Apte is a female badminton player from India.
- Sunila II Cabinet
Juho Sunila's second cabinet was the 19th government of Republic of Finland. Cabinet's time period was from March 21, 1931–December 14, 1932. It was Majority government.
- Outi Sunila
- Film writer, Film director, Film production designer, Film editor, Film crewmember, Person, Film producer
Outi Sunila is a film director.