Meaning : Corn Tassel, Corn tassel,
Origin : Native American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Takala:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Takala:
- Native American Meaning: The name Takala is a Native American baby name. In Native American the meaning of the name Takala is: Corn tassel.
Expression information Takala:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Takala:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Takala:
- Embongi takala nomo by Esole Eka Likote Benoît Quersin from the Album Anthologie de la musique congolaise, vol. 10 : Musique de l'Ubangi (Musée Royal de l'Afrique centrale)
- La Takala by Hits Variété Pop from the Album Hits Variété Pop Vol. 1 (Top Radios & Clubs)
- La Takala by Best Of Hits from the Album Best Of Hits Vol. 79
- Mahnun Takala Futya by Kavita Shinde from the Album Maza Navra Nahi Kamacha
- Mbilu Yanga Yo Takala-nda Pembela (Live) by Worship House from the Album Project 10: Live in Limpopo - RSA
- Ndi Dzula Ndo Takala (Live) by Worship House from the Album Project 9: Live in Soweto
- Ndo Takala Hani by Colbert "Harley" Mukwevho from the Album Lion & Son O' Lion Live in Johannesburg [Explicit]
- Takala by The Kyle Asche Organ Trio from the Album The Hook Up
- Takala Ee by Shishishi Ziara Tsongo from the Album Shishishi Ziara Tsongo, Vol. 1b
- Takala Kisse by Yaya el Bangou from the Album Wo koberato
Books about Takala:
- Pilvi Takala - Aug 30, 2012 by Silke Opitz and Pilvi Takala
- The Search for a Socialist El Dorado: Finnish Immigration to Soviet Karelia from the United States and Canada... - Apr 1, 2014 by Alexey Golubev and Irina Takala
- Handbook of Signal Processing Systems - Sep 1, 2010 by Shuvra S. Bhattacharyya and Ed F. Deprettere
- Product Concept Design: A Review of the Conceptual Design of Products in Industry - Oct 18, 2010 by Turkka Kalervo Keinonen and Roope Takala
- Kuvataidekäsityön julistus (Finnish Edition) - Aug 19, 2015 by Tero Takala
- Scratching the Surface of Bioethics (Value Inquiry Book Series) - Jul 2003 by Tuija Takala
- Cutting Through the Surface: Philosophical Approaches to Bioethics (Values in Bioethics) - Sep 28, 2009 by Tuija Takala and Peter Herissone-Kelly
- Handbook of Signal Processing Systems - Jun 20, 2013 by Shuvra S. Bhattacharyya and Ed F. Deprettere
- Cure, Care, or Control: Alcoholism Treatment in Sixteen Countries (SUNY Series in New Social Studies on Alcohol... - Sep 1, 1992 by Harald Klingemann and Jukka-Pekka Takala
- Textbook of Sports Medicine: Basic Science and Clinical Aspects of Sports Injury and Physical Activity - Feb 7, 2003 by Michael Kjaer and Michael Krogsgaard
Wiki information Takala:
- Pilvi Takala
- Film actor, Film writer, Film director, Film crewmember, Film production designer, Topic, Film producer, Film editor, Person
Pilvi Takala is a film director and film producer.
- Man, Person
Takala was a king of Uvea, ruling from 1829 to 1830. He was both preceded and succeeded by Soane-Patita Vaimua Lavelua.
- Rudy Takala
- Paralegal, Person
Rudy Takala is a Republican activist and public policy commentator.
- Tuomas Takala
- Ice Hockey Centre, Person
Tuomas Takala is a Finnish professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing for S-Kiekko of the Finnish Suomi-sarja. Takala played three season in the SM-liiga with Ässät, registering 7 goals, 7 assists, 14 points, and 72 penalty minutes, in...
- Content, Image
- Takalar Regency
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, Administrative Division
Takalar Regency is a regency of South Sulawesi Province, Indonesia. The entire regency lies within the official metropolitan area of the city of Makassar. The principal towns are at Galesang and Takalar, but the administrative centre is at...
- Petri Takala
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Takalani Sesame
- Puppeteered TV Program, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, TV Program
Takalani Sesame is the South African version of the children's television program Sesame Street. Co-produced by Sesame Workshop and South African partners, Takalani Sesame is now in its 10th year. Takalani Sesame is a uniquely South African...
- La Takala
- Musical Release, Creative Work, Consumer product
- Matti Takala
- Person, Musical Artist, Musician