Meaning : Form of Tammy, Form Of Tammy,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tamma:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Tamma:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Tamma is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Tamma is: Without flaw.
Definition funny of Tamma:
- "That girl is golden - she must be a Tamma. I'd date that." "What's missing from this def mix is the Tama." "I'd like HER golden date on MY palm allright... Tamma, Tamma, Tamma!" "Man, your new Bugatti Veyron really Tammas!!!"
Expression information Tamma:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Tamma:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Tamma:
- Tamma Tamma Loge by Bappi Lahiri from the Album Thanedaar
- Aozo Be Kalemat Allah El Tamma by Mishary Ibn Rashid Al Afasy from the Album Al Hamdulellah
- Da samma! Was tamma? by Die Lauser from the Album Lauser samma, Lauser bleib'n ma
- elli tamma by Mohamed Amine from the Album Sid Taleb
- Flirten tamma, bussl'n tamma by Original Zillertaler from the Album Heut spiel'n die Zillertaler auf
- Gemma tamma (Live) by Seer from the Album Seer Jubiläums Open Air (Live)
- Heit tamma an Stampfara by Die Ilztaler from the Album A bayrisches Madl, zwoa steirische Buam
- Super samma - singen tamma by Sound Alpin from the Album Das goldene Jahr der Volkmmusik
- Super samma - singen tamma by Sound Alpin from the Album Mit Musik geht alles besser - Ein Lied sagt mehr als 1.000 Worte Vol. 3
- Super samma - singen tamma by Die Rietzer from the Album Die 15 schönsten Melodien vom Grand Prix der Volksmusik 1996
Books about Tamma:
- Synthetic Aperture Radar Image Speckle Noise Minimization and 3D Modelling: Synthetic Aperture Radar Image Speckle... - Aug 7, 2015 by Dr Malleswara Rao T. Ch. and Dr Roopesh Tamma
- Practical Mobile Forensics - Jul 21, 2014 by Satish Bommisetty and Rohit Tamma
- Learning Android Forensics - Apr 30, 2015 by Rohit Tamma and Donnie Tindall
- Plunkitt of Tammany Hall: A Series of Very Plain Talks on Very Practical Politics, Delivered by Ex-Senator George... - Sep 1, 1991 by George Washington Plunkitt and Arthur Mann
- Antimicrobial Stewardship, An Issue of Infectious Disease Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) - Jun 17, 2014 by Pranita Tamma MD
- How the Mind Really Works - Apr 2, 2015 by Tamma Ford
- Advances in Computational Dynamics of Particles, Materials and Structures - Aug 13, 2012 by Jason Har and Kumar Tamma
- God's Pen: Lessons on Life and Light, A Journal - Dec 18, 2011 by Tamma G Ford
- Tammas Bodkin: Swatches O' Hodden-Grey (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by W. D. Latto
- Tammas Bodkin. Swatches O' Hodden-Grey. [a Story.] - May 3, 2010 by W. D. Latto
Wiki information Tamma:
- Crime Fiction Film, Film, Topic, Netflix Title
Thanedaar is a 1990 Hindi action film directed by Raj N. Sippy and starring Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Jeetendra, Jaya Pradha and Kiran Kumar. The film is perhaps most remembered for the hit song Tamma Tamma Loge and its quirky dancing moves. It was...
- Tammany Hall
- Literature Subject, Namesake, Organization
Tammany Hall, also known as the Society of St. Tammany, the Sons of St. Tammany, or the Columbian Order, was a New York City political organization founded in 1786 and incorporated on May 12, 1789, as the Tammany Society. It was the Democratic Party...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- St. Tammany Parish
- Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Newspaper circulation area, US County, Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division
St. Tammany Parish is a parish located in the U.S. state of Louisiana. As of the 2010 census, the population was 233,740, making it the fifth-most populous parish in Louisiana. The parish seat is Covington. The parish was founded in 1810. St. Tammany...
- Tammam Salam
- Person, Politician
Tammam Saeb Salam is a Lebanese politician who has been Prime Minister of Lebanon since February 2014 and the acting President of Lebanon since May 2014. He previously served in the government of Lebanon as Minister of Culture from 2008 to...
- Tammar wallaby
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The tammar wallaby, also known as the dama wallaby or darma wallaby, is a small macropod native to South and Western Australia. Though its geographical range has been severely reduced since European colonisation, the tammar remains common within its...
- Location, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, River
The Tammaro is a river in southwestern Italy, with a length of 78 kilometres and catchment area of 673 square kilometres. It rises in the Sella del Vinchiaturo in the Apennine Mountains and is a tributary of the Calore Irpino river. In ancient times...
- Abu Tammam
- Poet, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Abu Tammam, full name Habib ibn Aws Al-Ta'i was an Abbasid-era Arab poet and Muslim convert born to Christian parents, best known for his anthology of Arabic poetry, Hamasah.
- Tony Tammaro
- Musician, Social network user, Musical Artist, Person
Tony Tammaro, stage name of Vincenzo Sarnelli, is an Italian parody singer/songwriter. The main theme of Tammaro's lyrics are "tamarri", a term taken form Neapolitan dialect, which indicates someone who's vulgar, miseducated, and often boasting a...