Meaning : Thought strong, Thought Strong,
Pronunciation : TANG-krid (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tancred:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Tancred:
- German Meaning: The name Tancred is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Tancred is: Thoughtful counsel.
- Norman form of a Germanic name meaning "thought and counsel", derived from the elements thank "thought" and rad "counsel". This was the name of a leader of the First Crusade, described by Torquato Tasso in his epic poem 'Jerusalem Delivered' (1580).
Definition funny of Tancred:
- Why dont you get Tancred to help you? Tancred probably knows what to do.
- "that was the most retarded thing in any social environment i have ever heard. that guy must be a real tancred."
Expression information Tancred:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Tancred:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Tancred:
- Tancred Ballet by Stewart Copeland from the Album The Equalizer & Other Cliffhangers
- Op. 76 Potpourri from Tancred (flute and guitar) in A Major, Op. 76 by The Classical Orchestra, John Pharell, Michael Saxson from the Album Op. 76 Potpourri from Tancred (flute and guitar)
- Rossini Overtures: Tancred by Francesco Molinari-Pradelli from the Album Rossini Overtures
- Tancred by Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra & Rouslan Raytchev, Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra, Rouslan Raytchev from the Album Passion: Most Famous Orchestal Spectaculars - Rossini: Overtures
- Tancred by Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Gioachino Rossini - Overtures
- Tancred by Green Lights from the Album Orphans
- "Tancred", Potpourri für Querflöte und Gitarre by Henner Eppel, Günther Westenberger, Siegfried Behrend from the Album Würzburger Hofmusik
- Tancred, Act I: Di tanti palpiti by Doris Soffel from the Album Virtuoso Arias
- Tancred: Overture by Orquesta Lírica Bellaterra from the Album Gioacchino Rossini: Masters of Classical. Rossini Overtures
Books about Tancred:
- Tancred or, The New Crusade - Sep 5, 2015 by Benjamin Disraeli
- Tancred - Mar 23, 2015 by Benjamin Disraeli
- The Art of Rhetoric - Jan 27, 2005 by Aristotle and Hugh Lawson-Tancred
- The Metaphysics (Penguin Classics) - Jun 1, 1999 by Aristotle and Hugh Lawson-Tancred
- De Anima (Penguin Classics) - Jun 2, 1987 by Aristotle and Hugh Lawson-Tancred
- The Art of Rhetoric (Penguin Classics) - Mar 3, 1992 by Aristotle and Hugh Lawson-Tancred
- Rembrandt (Phaidon Classics) - Apr 20, 2015 by Tancred Borenius and Walter Liedtke
- Tancred. Trauerspiel in fünf Aufzügen, nach Voltaire (German Edition) - Apr 25, 2015 by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- THE BRIDE OF TANCRED - 1976 by DIANE PEARSON
- Benjamin Disraeli Novels, Volume one, including Coningsby, Sybil, Tancred and Endymion - Apr 9, 2015 by Benjamin Disraeli
Movies about Tancred:
- Claudio Monteverdi - Tancred the Crusader2008 NR
- Ibsen On Screen Collection - 4-DVD Box Set ( Terje Vigen (Victor Sjöström) / Vildanden (Tancred Ibsen) / Fru Inger...
Wiki information Tancred:
- Tancred, Prince of Galilee
- Military Commander, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Person
Tancred was a Norman leader of the First Crusade who later became Prince of Galilee and regent of the Principality of Antioch. Tancred had a great-grandfather with the same name, Tancred of Hauteville; since both Tancreds were from the house of...
- Tancred, King of Sicily
- Noble person, Person, Deceased Person, Family member
Tancred was King of Sicily from 1189 to 1194. He was born in Lecce an illegitimate son of Roger III, Duke of Apulia by his mistress Emma, a daughter of Achard II, Count of Lecce. He inherited the title "Count of Lecce" from his grandfather and is...
- Tancred Ibsen
- Screenwriter, Film writer, Film editor, Person, Film director, Deceased Person
Tancred Ibsen was a Norwegian officer, pilot, film director and screenwriter. He was the son of Sigurd Ibsen, and the grandson of Henrik Ibsen and Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson. He was married to dancer and actress Lillebil Ibsen.
- Tancred of Hauteville
- Deceased Person, Person
Tancred of Hauteville was an 11th-century Norman petty lord about whom little is known. His historical importance comes entirely from the accomplishments of his sons and later descendants. He was a minor noble near Coutances in the Cotentin. Various...
- Tancred Borenius
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Carl Tancred Borenius was a Finnish art historian working in England, who became the first professor of the history of art at University College London. He was a prolific author and recognised as one of the world's leading experts on Italian art of...
- Musical Artist
- Bill Tancred
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
William Raymond "Bill" Tancred is a leading sports administrator, academic and former international athlete. He competed at the 1968 and 1972 Summer Olympics in the discus and won a bronze and silver medals in successive Commonwealth Games from 1970...
- Opera, Adaptation, Composition
Tancredi is a melodramma eroico in two acts by composer Gioachino Rossini and librettist Gaetano Rossi, based on Voltaire's play Tancrède. The opera made its first appearance at the Teatro La Fenice in Venice on 6 February 1813, and because Il signor...
- The BMW
- Recurring event
The BMW, registered as the H E Tancred Stakes is a Australian Turf Club Group 1 Weight for Age Thoroughbred horse race for three year olds and older, run over 2,400 meters at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse in Sydney, Australia in March or April. The...
- Book, Written Work
Tancred; or, The New Crusade is a novel by Benjamin Disraeli, first published by Henry Colburn in three volumes. Together with Coningsby and Sybil it forms a sequence sometimes called the Young England trilogy. It shares a number of characters with...