If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tatar:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Tatar:
- Yo, I thought I had yellow fever when I saw that girl, but she spoke Russian! My mom always wanted me to bring home a tatar.
- 1.) He just hit an absolute tatar. 2.) He is tataring around the bases.
Songs about Tatar:
- 157 Riverside Avenue (feat. Terry Luttrell, Bill Payne & Jackson Tatar) by The Boat Drunks from the Album Covering Their Tracks
- Tatar Ç?ftetelli by Turkish Folk Music Archive from the Album Laleler Saz Caz 1 Elektro Ba?lama ile Oyun Havalar?
- We'll Get By (feat. Jerry Diaz & Jackson Tatar) by The Boat Drunks from the Album Covering Their Tracks
- Dance Music Of Tatar by Qiao Zhichen from the Album Anthology Of Chinese Traditional and Folk Music: Dizi Vol. 7
- Legend of the Invisible City of Kitezh and the Maiden Fevroniya (use): Tatar Invasion and Battle of Kerzhenets by Igor Golovschin from the Album Rimsky-Korsakov: Maid Of Pskov (The) / Fairy Tale
- Ah Tatar?m by Hakan Gider from the Album Best of Sincan Kayseri Konya
- Ah Tatar?m by Polatl?'l? Hakan Gider from the Album Ah Tatar?m
- Ah Tatar?m by Ankaral? Nam?k from the Album Arabada Be? Evde Onbe?
- All Tatars Except Me by Mitrofanivna from the Album Play Russian Accordion
- All Tatars Except Me by Mitrofanovna from the Album Soread out Accordion "Mitrofanovna"
Books about Tatar:
- The Classic Fairy Tales (Norton Critical Editions) - Nov 4, 1999 by Maria Tatar
- The Turnip Princess and Other Newly Discovered Fairy Tales (Penguin Classics) - Feb 24, 2015 by Franz Xaver von Schonwerth and Erika Eichenseer
- This Blessed Land: Crimea and the Crimean Tatars - Jul 9, 2014 by Paul Robert Magocsi
- The Hard Facts of the Grimms' Fairy Tales - May 26, 2003 by Maria Tatar
- The Annotated Classic Fairy Tales - Oct 14, 2002 by Maria Tatar
- Off with Their Heads! Fairy Tales and the Culture of Childhood - Oct 4, 1993 by Maria Tatar
- The Crimean Tatars (Hoover Institution Press Publication) - Jan 1, 1978 by Alan W. Fisher
- The Annotated Brothers Grimm (The Bicentennial Edition) - Oct 15, 2012 by Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Grimm
- Secrets beyond the Door: The Story of Bluebeard and His Wives - Oct 3, 2006 by Maria Tatar
- The Tatars of Crimea: Return to the Homeland (Central Asia book series) - Jun 1, 2012 by Edward A. Allworth
Wiki information Tatar:
- Ethnicity, Military Combatant
The Tatars are a Turkic people living in Asia and Europe. Tatars were one of the five major tribal confederations in the Mongolian plateau in the 12th century. The name "Tatar" was first recorded on the Kul Tigin monument as Otuz Tatar Bodun CE....
- Tatar Language
- Human Language
The Tatar language is a Turkic language spoken by Volga Tatars mainly located in modern Tatarstan, Bashkortostan and Nizhny Novgorod Oblast.
- Crimean Tatars
Crimean Tatars are a Turkic ethnic group that formed in the Crimean Peninsula in the 13th-17th centuries, primarily from the Turkic tribes that moved to the land that is now known as Crimea in Eastern Europe from the Asian steppes beginning in the...
- Administrative Division, Russian republic, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
The Republic of Tatarstan is a federal subject of Russia located in the Volga Federal District. Its capital is the city of Kazan. The republic borders with Kirov, Ulyanovsk, Samara, and Orenburg Oblasts, and with the Mari El, Udmurt, and Chuvash...
- Crimean Turkish Language
- Human Language
Crimean Tatar, also called Crimean Turkish or simply Crimean, is the indigenous language of the Crimean Tatars. It is a Turkic language spoken in Crimea and the Crimean Tatar diasporas of Uzbekistan, Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria, as well as small...
- Lipka Tatars
The Lipka Tatars are a group of Tatars who originally settled in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania at the beginning of 14th century. The first settlers tried to preserve their shamanistic religion and sought asylum amongst the non-Christian Lithuanians....
- Tomáš Tatar
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Ice hockey player
Tomáš Tatar is a Slovak professional ice hockey left winger currently playing for the Detroit Red Wings of the National Hockey League. He was selected by Detroit in the second round, 60th overall, in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
- Tatar cuisine
Tatar cuisine is primarily the cuisine of the Volga Tatars, who live in Tatarstan, Russia, and surrounding areas.
- Tatar alphabet
- Language Writing System
Three scripts are currently used for the Tatar language: Arabic, Cyrillic and Latin.
- Volga Tatars
The Volga Tatars are a Turkic ethnic group, native to the Volga-Ural region, Russia. They are in turn subdivided into various subgroups. They compose 53% of the population of Tatarstan.