Origin : Latvian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Teodors:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Teodors:
- Greek Meaning: The name Teodors is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Teodors is: Gracious gift.
- Latvian form of Theodoros (see THEODORE).
Definition funny of Teodors:
- "Oh my god, you're so awesome, you must be Teodor!"
- Omg, you are so racist, you have to be a Teodor
Expression information Teodors:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Teodors:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Teodors:
- Den Svenske Mäklaren Teodor by Peder Svan from the Album Kom Hör Min Vackra Visa
- Doina (Teodor Teodorescu) by Corul Madrigal from the Album Bijuterii Corale Romanesti Vol.1
- Equipping Education (Swill & Thomas Teodor Minimal Techno Mix) by Focus3d from the Album Mastering Interdependence
- Equipping Education (Swill & Thomas Teodor Minimal Techno Mix) by Focus3d from the Album Wemix 116 - Arabian Minimal Tech House
- Kalle Teodor by Lasse Lindgren Quartet Constellation from the Album Lindgren Spelar Lindgren
- Kalle Teodor by Norrbotten Big Band from the Album Emil, Pippi, Karlsson & Co
- Kalle Teodor by Georga from the Album Tegel [Explicit]
- Kalle Teodor by Christopher Sander from the Album Hej Hå!
- Kalle Teodor by Astrid Söderman Carlberg from the Album Våra barns favoriter - Barnmusik, Vol. 3
- Kalle Teodor by Elever ur Täby Musikklasser from the Album 24 sånger ur Astrid Lindgrens Värld
Books about Teodors:
- Late Marx and the Russian Road: Marx and the Peripheries of Capitalism (Monthly Review Press Classic Titles) - Jan 1, 1983 by Teodor Shanin
- Dzieje Starozytne Narodu Litewskiego, Volume 2 (Polish Edition) - May 12, 2010 by Teodor Narbutt
- Awkward Class: Political Sociology of Peasantry in a Developing Society, Russia, 1910-25 - Mar 30, 1972 by Teodor Shanin
- Introduction to the Sociology of Developing Societies (Studies in Developing Societies) - Sep 16, 1982 by Hamza Alavi and Teodor Shanin
- Russia, 1905-07: Revolution as a Moment of Truth (the Roots of Otherness: Russia's Turn of the Century, Volume 2) - 1986 by Teodor Shanin
- A Dictionary of English and Romance Languages Equivalent Proverbs - Sep 1, 2001 by Teodor Flonta
- Llibret de versos (Spanish Edition) - Sep 13, 2015 by Teodor Llorente
- Un viitor luminos (Romanian Edition) - Oct 21, 2013 by Teodor Flonta
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications... - Feb 29, 2016 by Antony Williams and Gary Martin
- The Definitive Guide to JasperReports (Expert's Voice) - Aug 27, 2007 by Teodor Danciu and Lucian Chirita
Movies about Teodors:
- Teodor Currentzis Conducts Mahler Chamber Orchestra2014 NR
- Teodor Currentzis Conducts The Mahler Chamber Orchestra
- 12:08 East of Bucharest (2006) / Region 2 PAL Romanian only VERSION / Starring: Mircea Andreescu, Teodor Corban...
Wiki information Teodors:
- Teodors Bergs
- Deceased Person, Chess Player, Person
Teodors Bergs was a Latvian chess master. In 1926, he took 2nd, behind Vladimirs Petrovs, and shared 2nd, behind Fricis Apšenieks in Riga. He took 3rd at Riga 1930. In 1932, he took 2nd, behind Petrovs, at the Riga championship. He shared 3rd, behind...
- Teodors Zaļkalns
- Sculpture Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
- Teodors Eniņš
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Teodors Eniņš — was a Latvian doctor, former mayor of Liepāja and former Minister of Welfare of Latvia. Awarded with the Order of the Three Stars of the III rate. He was born in Liepāja in the family of serviceman. His father was a building...
- Teodors Ūders
- Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Person
- Teodors Buls
- Man, Person
Teodors Buls is the son of Baiba Broka and Gatis Buls.
- Hugo Teodors Krūmiņš
- Deceased Person, Person
Hugo Teodors Krūmiņš was a Latvian playwright and poet. From 1920 he published in numerous periodicals. Works include "Jaunais agronoms", "Vecpuiši", "Atstātā līgava", "Ideāla vecmāte", "Priekšzīmīga saimniecība", "Sāncenši", "Modernais...
- Teodors Vējš
- Musician, Person
- Teodors Reiters
- Teodors Vējš
- Musician, Person, Musical Artist
- Teodors Bļugers