If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Terai:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Terai:
- Sang Na Chaalas Terai Dhanna by Giani Sarwan Singh Ji Uk Wale from the Album Sukhmani Sahib Katha Vol. 20
- Sang Na Chaalas Terai Dhanna by Giani Sarwan Singh Ji Uk Wale from the Album Sukhmani Sahib Katha Vol. 19
- Terai Koro by Azam Khan from the Album Rango Mela
- Terai Phant (feat. Shyam Nepali) by Mana Raja Nakarmi & Gopal Rasaili from the Album Rhythmic Fusion
- Terai Vahine by South Pacific Music from the Album Songs of Bora Bora
- Udaya [ Terai Tune ] by Sur Sudha from the Album Symbol Of Nepal
- Sang Na Chaalas Terai Dhanna Viyakhaya by Giani Sarwan Singh Ji Uk Wale from the Album Sukhmani Sahib Katha Vol. 19
- Sang Na Chaalas Terai Dhanna Viyakhaya by Giani Sarwan Singh Ji Uk Wale from the Album Sukhmani Sahib Katha Vol. 20
Books about Terai:
- Adventures of Riley--Tigers in Terai, Second Edition - Oct 25, 2007 by Amanda Lumry
- Under Our Double Terais: A Kenya Memoir - Oct 31, 2014 by Philip Beverly
- Adventures of Riley--Tigers in Terai - Apr 25, 2003 by Amanda Lumry
- Terai Yuki Shangri*la_テライユキファースト写真集 -
- Cycling across Terai to Kathmandu: Bicycle touring Nepal - Feb 10, 2015 by Tomas Belcik
- Gene Therapy and Cell Therapy Through the Liver: Current Aspects and Future Prospects - Sep 14, 2015 by Shuji Terai and Takeshi Suda
- Tigers In Terai (Adventures Of Riley) - Jan 1, 1949 by Laura Hurwitz and Amanda Lumry
- Adventures of Riley #6: Tigers in Terai - Apr 1, 2009 by Amanda Lumry and Laura Hurwitz
- Cultural Heritage of Nepal Terai - Nov 1, 1994 by Ram Dayal Rakesh
- Yuki Terai: Tokyo Labyrinth 3d Cg Illustration Collection - Mar 2003 by Ken-Ichi Kutsugi
Movies about Terai:
- Yuki Terai Secrets2012
- Yuki Terai2002
Wiki information Terai:
The Terai is a belt of marshy grasslands, savannas, and forests located south of the outer foothills of the Himalaya, the Siwalik Hills, and north of the Indo-Gangetic Plain of the Ganges, Brahmaputra and their tributaries. The Terai belongs to the...
- Inner Terai Valleys of Nepal
The Inner Terai Valleys of Nepal comprise several elongated river valleys in the southern lowland part of the country. These tropical valleys are enclosed by the Himalayan foothills, viz the Mahabharat Range and the Sivalik Hills located farther...
- Naoko Terai
- Person, Musical Artist, Musician
- Shin Terai
- Person, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Musician
Shin Terai is a Japanese musician and producer most known for his work with Bill Laswell and Buckethead. On his albums he combines ambient and electronic music with dub and avant-garde jazz.
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Terai was a town located in Nomi District, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan. As of 2003, the town had an estimated population of 15,874 and a density of 1,207.15 per km². The total area was 13.15 km². On February 1, 2005, Terai, along with the towns of...
- Terai-Duar savanna and grasslands
The Terai-Duar savanna and grasslands is a narrow lowland ecoregion at the base of the Himalayas, about 25 km wide, and a continuation of the Gangetic Plain. It is colloquially called Terai in the Ganges Basin east to Nepal, then Dooars in West...
- Location, Island, Geographical Feature
Teraina or Teeraina, also known as Washington Island is a coral atoll in the central Pacific Ocean and part of the Northern Line Islands which belong to Kiribati. Obsolete names of Teeraina are Prospect Island and New York Island. The island is...
- Terai Arc Landscape
Terai Arc Landscape is composed of 14 Indian and Nepalese trans-border protected ecosystems of the Terai and nearby foothills of the Himalayas. and encompassing 14 protected areas of Nepal and India. The area spans approximately 12.3 million acres...
- Janatantrik Terai Mukti Morcha
The Janatantrik Terai Mukti Morcha is a terrorist organisation,claiming to be a revolutionary organisation in Nepal. It was formed in 2004 as a split from the Communist Party of Nepal around Jay Krishna Goit. The group accused the CPN-M of not...
- Terai Television
- Broadcast, TV Channel, Organization, Employer
Terai Television is a privately owned television channel in Nepal. It is the first channel on satellite to beamed outside the capital Kathmandu. Earlier its earth station was in Birgunj but later it shifted to Kathmandu. Its name was Terai tv earlier...