If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tripuri:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Books about Tripuri:
- The New Testament in Kok Borok a language of India / Jisu Khristoni bising twi SMAI KWTAL tangjakmani / O.V. Reference... - 2011 by Bible Society
- Tripuri Phonetic Reader - Dec 1995 by Pushpa Karapurkar
- Tripuri ki Kalachuri Kalin Shave Pratimaye (Hindi Edition) - Dec 5, 2012 by Mahesh Prasad Ahirvar
- Tripuri: History and Culture - 2006 by M.C. Choubey
- Feudal social formation in early medieval India: A study of Kalachuris of Tripuri - 2002 by Rajiv K Verma
- Folktales and Myths of Riang and Tripuri Communities: a Study of Their Cultural Profile - Jan 1, 1983 by Tushar K. Niyogi
- State, Policy and Conflicts in Northeast India - Oct 26, 2015 by K. S. Subramanian
- Tripuri - 1971 by Ajayamitra Sastri
- Tripuri totema, Kakabaraka prabada o anyanya (Bengali Edition) - 2002 by Kumuda Kundu Caudhuri
- Tripuri Congress guide, 1939 - 1941 by M. P Dube
Wiki information Tripuri:
- Kok Borok Language
- Human Language
The Borok language, Kók Borok or Kak-Borak, also known as Tripuri, is any of the native languages of the Tripuri people of the Indian state of Tripura and neighboring areas of Bangladesh. The word Kók Borok is a compound of kók "language" and borok...
- Tripuri people
The Tripuri people are the original inhabitants of the Kingdom of Tripura in North-East India and Bangladesh. The Tripuri people through the Royal family of the Debbarmas ruled the Kingdom of Tripura for more than 2,000 years until the kingdom joined...
- Tripuri cuisine
Tripuri cuisine is the type of food predominantly served in the northeast Indian state of Tripura. The Tripuris are essentially nonvegetarians and hence the main courses are mainly prepared using meat, but with the addition of vegetables. Traditional...
- Tripuri dances
The Tripuri people are the original inhabitants of the state of Tripura in North East India. The Tripuri people through the Royal family of the Debbarmas ruled the state of Tripura for more than 1400 years till the kingdom joined the Indian Union in...
- Tripuri nationalism
Tripuri nationalism is an ideology that supports self-determination by the Tripuri people. The conflict is in essence ethnic, the Tibeto-Burman "tribals" indigenous to the region formed the clear majority of population in the princely state of...
- Tripuri culture
The Tripuri culture of North-East India has many distinctive features.
- Tripuri dress
Tripuris have their own traditional dresses. This dress is similar to rest of the North- East Indian people in terms of the type. But it is totally different from rest of the people in terms of the pattern and design.
- Tripuri Kshatriya
Tripuri Kshatriya is a Vaishnav caste group which encompasses almost all the members of the Tripuri, Reang, Jamatia and Noatia ethnic groups, most of whom live in the Indian state of Tripura. The Tripuri Royal Family belonged to the Tripuri ethnic...
- Tripuri calendar
- Calendar System
The Tripuri calendar is the traditional calendar used by the Tripuri people, especially in the context of Tripuri irredentism. Its era, the "Twipra Era", "Tripura Era" or Tripurabda is set at 15 April AD 590, significantly just ahead of the Bangabda...
- Early Tripuri
- Human Language